Vast Horizon ChangelogsDisplaying the last 20 days of changes. The newest changes will be at the top of the webpage.
- Fixed a double wording issue in the description of the STN Hub, good catch!
- Made a slight change to the description for the roll up stretchers.
- Descriptions for post office sold letters was sorted.
- A description on Drake Road was fixed.
- Cash given to pilots getting started has been raised. (Please read a bulletin board for the RP aspect of this).
- New platforms for entering and exiting the cavern are here. (Please read a bulletin board for the RP aspect of this because, yes we love RP around here.).
- Descriptions on the cavern landing and hub were edited to reflect the new platforms. The description on the landing has a bit of a historical note for those interested in roleplay.
- The welcome sign at Oria has been updated, again. Hopefully Blazer won't make me do it too many more times.
- You should now be able to mail Ned Faro letters at the post office.
- Display cabinets are now available at Premium Furniture on Gonrah.
- Hot tubs are now available at Premium Furniture on Gonrah. Please note though, until we can prevent this, please do not bolt them in ships, or anywhere else you wouldn't put one. Thanks.
- OK, we've beaten hot tubs into shape now. The only place you can bolt them on ships is in the bathroom.
- The asteroid tugging help file was updated to note the repair engine during a tug process.
- Asteroid fuel prices have been reduced, thanks to a little RP.
- So, you can really sell stretchers on Oria now.
- The NPC help file has been updated.
- If an airlock cycles and detects someone that is wearing an oxygen tank that they do not meet the requirements of, the airlock will not cycle.
- You may no longer fly around space with a jet pack if you don't meet the requirements to buy one.
- Fixed a traceback with cycling an airlock.
- You're no longer told that you need to fold up the mail room if you try and send a letter that is unfolded.
- If a book is finalized, you can no longer turn it to a page number that is grater than the total number of pages written in.
- Fixed a traceback when unfolding chairs.
- You can now purchase cheap stretchers or the fancy roll up stretchers which are not so cheap.
- You can now truly sell back stretchers at shops in which they are sold.
- Fixed a flight control issue with the GSI freighter.
- A new item has been added to dataslates. Please feel free to offer suggestions on its expansion.
- A little change was made to the legal file on the dataslate.
- Stretchers may no longer fit inside of backpacks, pockets, the such. Sorry, they don't fold up that small.
- The welcome sign in Oria has been updated.
- Help on The Farold Race has been updated.
- PUTTING and REMOVING a healing tank on and off of glider trailers now give roundtime, like normal dropping and picking up.
- Ever want to show something to everyone in the room with you, but don't want to type each name? Good news. You can now type SHOW <OBJECT> TO ALL and it will show the object to everyone in the room.
- Fixed an issue with the atmospheric scanning mission and a room on it with that mission. I think Burkley? It was 5 minutes ago, please do not expect me to remember that long ago.
- Fixed a RECOVERY traceback with one GSI freighter. Sorry.
- Because we are feeling generous, the healing spray has been raised from 30 to 50 uses. This will not be changed with cans that have been used.
- The message about Clubbers on Tactical will now include PKA members, not just saying hello to HPA members. Also, if only one person did the mission it will say He/She, not they unless it was a group.
- Adjusted text when you LIE when already sitting to help you act as if you were doing it in another position that wasn't on your back.
- A missing sign on Willow Lane has been replaced.
- You may no longer view damage information from a room that isn't a control room, or can not repair. Make the engineer be alert.
- People using the courier radio with big kid sifters will now get the correct points. Thanks.
- Fixed a bug that didn't let you put cases, packs, etc of food items back onto a tray.
- The limit on ownership of cans of Arxlon 7 should now also apply at the Weapons and Ammunition Depot.
- A slight change was made in the description. The word stands feet and inches was changed to is.
- A couple of RoboChef items have been updated to denote a little more spice in them. These are the steak meal, mac and cheese with stuffed pepper and breakfast burrito.
- We have done a bit of work to the lower end point payouts for pebble sifting, many should notice increases. This includes 2 bonus science points upon reaching 1500 productivity.
- The cash and point bonus has been bumped for finishing a mine under 30 mining points. Enjoy.
- The scientist for a particular quest will now inform you if you need specialty points.
- The points help file was updated to indicate a couple items about RP points.
- Pilots under 500 combat points can now issue challenges every half hour.
- Your mining borer is less likely to explode during the mining process.
- Finally, I hear you say, Falafel are available at your local friendly Greek restaurant.
- Names can now be just a tad longer when creating your characters.
- Fixed a sector capitalization error when starting up a new character.
- The @bugs command was updated. It's a good one to read before sending in your support tickets.
- Fixed an issue with the duffel bag name in skimpy times.
- Being as staff has so much to do and so little time, we have made a temporary change to artifacts above 100 light-years. You should find the out of local space artifacts far more frequently, if you are in a field. Outside a field, artifacts will be found far less frequently across the board.
- If you look at an artifact, you will now see whether it is local, out of local, remote, or rare. This probably won't be done for artifacts which are tucked away in containers.
- You can no longer check the time left in an FBN jump without having the crafting upgrade. Shame on all of you.
- Mining tool repair patches now come with three uses. Let us know if there are any issues.
- Unplugging the phones text was changed because not all charger outlets are in walls.
- Fixed a traceback that could occur when crossing the drawbridge.
- Fixed a traceback that would make phones unusable if you hung up while the other person was sitting in the menu to answered, and then still answered.
- Fixed a possible traceback in text threads.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow you to issue a challenge for a set length of time if you aborted the attempt before issuing said challenge.
- PKA members can now purchase healer tanks for roleplay points. The shop is off the ship sales on Gonrah.
- Armor repair mixtures now require roleplay points only in the PKA shop.
- Updated the description of Gonrah Ship Sales to note the freighter that is sold there.
- Fixed a traceback with compartment wardrobes.
- A typo in the latest beheading news item was fixed.
- If you are in a group heading up or down the deuterium gathering path, you should now be able to see when someone slides down it.
- Fixed a traceback that could happen when looking at a bed.
- You may now sell vouchers out at Zion station. While this can earn you a bit more in game cash than the bank, chances will be limited per day. Also please keep in mind, banks are useful for those who cannot donate.
- Did you ever think this would happen in a billion years? Maybe, maybe not. Rejoice: You can now use GEN, GENERAL, TAC, TACT, and Tactical all while in roundtime to talk over the General and Tactical communication channels.