Vast Horizon ChangelogsDisplaying the last 30 days of changes. The newest changes will be at the top of the webpage.
- Fixed an issue with the checks payable to officers and leadership officeholders on the first of the month. Let us know if you receive an extra check.
- When a glide trailer is forced to stop following you due to having no free hands, you will now be able to drag it again.
- Fixed a passenger message, and added a new one. Wo, baby it's getting hot in here.
- Fixed a few time issues with the TSCAN command.
- Selling a ship that has shipwrecks in the storage hold now won't just dump the shipwrecks on the landing pad. Messy shop workers.
- If your walk type is set to crawl, you no longer need to stand to enter a starship.
- Phones when charging in a ship now deduct charge from the reactor. You also can no longer charge your phone on a dead reactor.
- Officeholders who become inactive for a certain time frame will not receive pay. Clearly this time is not being made public so as to prevent a quick log on and back out just to get paid. This is an RPI after all.
- Passengers now have ambiance!
- A small update was done to the item sales section of the shop application to provide clarity for pricing and such.
- DF officers should begin receiving their pay tomorrow.
- The sector ownership has been fixed in sectors 9 and 10.
- The southern most section of College Drive has had a bit of a facelift.
- Fixed the Job Space Combat Options helpfile to say the same thing at the top as the helpfile title itself.
- Fixed an RP point typo with the big freighters. Thanks for bringing this to our attention IC.
- As much as we hate doing this, reverted the change some time ago with it turning the roundtime seconds into an english time format. It's back how it was. Soundpacks should once again work fine.
- Scattered some trash cans about the fairgrounds.
- Redid some of the ball gowns in the shop on New Netherlands. If you would like more to be added, please let us know.
- Medical team people can now see that they are members of the medical staff by typing info. If you are not listed, reach out to let us know why you should be.
- Given the fact that it is way easier to obtain productivity points than it used to be, people will need to wait just a tad longer to receive improved metal cutters and recovery hammers.
- Recovery tools which require salvaging points have received salvage point drops. While not huge, these should help those who enjoy salvaging.
- Fixed the name of a separator (divider) in the tugging supply shop.
- A slushy issue at the fair grounds has been fixed.
- The spacesuit upgrades shop on Chrylia was slightly edited to make more sense.
- Omo's formal shop has received a few updates. These are descriptions of the dress shirts, cufflinks, trousers, and tuxedo jackets. Enjoy.
- Rejoice in that you can now WRITE in a book, or on paper while on the ground or on a table. Please just don't take what you know people are using to write in or we'll be forced to put the limitation back.
- You may now purchase fresh floral leis on Kizak.
- Fixed an issue with a couple empty plots on Kizak. While few in numbers, there are a couple homes up for sale.
- The laser game at the fair's tokens have been reset. Reason being, people who played last year were being charged a ton of tokens.
- Added another wood option to the dining chairs sold in the shop on New Tilberg.
- The invasions help file has been renamed to space combat options. Border patrol information has also been added.
- You can now flounce when you walk.
- Removed a few duplicate walk types from the list of walk types we have.
- Fixed an issue that if you walked out of the room while in a pool it didn't remove you. No more, you're properly removed now.
- Fixed a traceback with ship movement after a reactor finishes if you moved a split second before the message fired indicating that it was complete.
- Corrected grammar on the gravel path. Nice catch.
- In case anyone has sector 3 mapped, its being moved for something down the road is to be ignored and you should remove it from your dataslates.
- Fixed a traceback with the OPTIONS command if you use invalid arguments.
- Fixed a traceback that can happen when dumping a form to a dataslate, then you try and save it.
- Under ship-o the enabling and disabling of quiet mode should now be clarified better. It is on an individual basis rather than for everyone.
- Fixed a traceback with using the DRESS system.
- Fixed an issue with a top at Nancy's.
- More colors have been added to the evening gowns in the formal shop.
- Reduced the chance of sifter damage a little.
- Added a new top and some flirty dresses to Nancy's Boutique, with more to be added soon.
- People interested can now go to the HPA conference room and type apply to attempt getting the secretary trial run job.
- Fixed a wording on the stone path that would make it as if we walked everywhere.
- People may now pay back large loans at the bank. Do not get these confused with the newbie loans. It is an entirely different loan.
- Fixed a capitalization issue with pebble sifters if it's already out in the water.
- Oh wow, only 19 or so months later: You can now type UNDRESS to remove everything you're wearing and drop it at your feet, and DRESS to pick it up and wear it again. If you put clothes on and it conflicts (you shouldn't be able to wear two jackets) it leaves it on the ground. Report the world falling apart. If you don't, it won't get fixed. That's how reporting VS not reporting works. Happy May 19th! I think.
- Fixed a traceback if you type ACCENTS when you haven't finished player creation yet.
- Fixed a bug in the system that stocks the shipyards. It will now correctly stock to the correct limits even if there is one still in the shipyards. Forced the stocker to run because of the bugs with it.
- Added rose gold as a color option.
- Fixed a small issue with purchasing minor armor repair mixture.
- added a nightstand for our sickly folk.
- The help file entitled, leaving the cavern, has received a pretty big update. It probably is one you will want to read again.
- The getting started help file has been overhauled, enjoy.
- At long last, and out of necessity, the profile basic writing information help file has had a large update. It is a I should read this category.
- A coin amount error was fixed in the trip token menu.
- Fixed Avont Road with the atmospheric missions. Sorry.
- A couple new hair colors were added.
- DF officers, rejoice! You now have a sofa with which to plop on.
- Bolted the printer in the DF Office.
- Added dark pink as an option for lip gloss at the luna mall.
- Added diet cola at the pizza place at the Luna mall.
- Fixed an issue with grappling lines if you enter a ship without attaching the line to an asteroid.
- You can now type cyc to cycle an airlock.
- You can also use "cyc" to cycle a starship from the outside.
- Fixed a very disturbing bug that will leave staff feeling lost, damaged, and likely destroyed when they open a support with you and then when finishing find out that it sends you the support and doesn't pass through the spellchecker because that just wasn't an option. The fear of using this system for staff has been removed. Sorry, everyone.
- Fixed a typo with SHIP-O option 16.
- The alias tsc can now be used for tscan.
- Fixed it so archived supports don't show up in option 1 of the SUPPORT command forever and a day.
- Fixed capitalization errors with DF fleet titles.
- Fixed a capitalization issue with "HPA" for some DF people. If you are meant to be a DF member and are not, or are not meant to be and are, please let us know.
- Added a couple more colors to the bike accessories. If you are searching for a specific color, please suggest.
- A coords issue was fixed with the government center.
- Fixed a typo on the door for the non-combat office.
- A couple more rooms were added into the government center for possible future use.
- There are now way finder signs on Arvion moon for all of your finding needs. Also cleaned up some descriptions and added a few commas here and there and changed one word in the intersection to make it flow better. Enjoy.
- Fixed a room issue with Avont Road. What this means is there is now sadly one less room in the Avont Road atmospheric mission.
- Typing @rp will now provide a better explanation as to the fact that you can list more than one name of character for points recognition.
- Fixed a no message issue when removing a house door that is pending approval.
- You can now type dis to disassemble shipwrecks.
- The OH has now been added to the who legend, if enabled.
- Fleet jackets can be zipped and unzipped now.
- If you complete the target chip quest, it now shows under achievements. Also corrected it to put the words 'on record' for trades even if you only completed one trade.
- Using ins instead of insert to pay for things should now work.
- Whisperers cannot get planetary surveyors and discovery registration patches.
- Ed's dartboard can no longer be picked up. Whoops.
- Fixed a traceback that sometimes happens when equipping items on starships.
- The description in the Gonra Ship Sales has been updated to reflect the Conglomerate.
- You may now type dism to dismount the gliders.
- Added the color purple to a couple items in the basic supplies shop.
- Added marbled glass as a type of option for tables in a furniture shop.
- added black and white as nail polish colors.
- Fixed a typo in the chair help file.
- The NPC help file was updated.
- New Tintin soundpack changes. Fixed issues with some colors being ignored. Fixed text being cut off on screens smaller than 11.6 inches. Fixed "split pain" mode not working with multiple monitors under wayland.
- The main description of the hut now notes the sleeping cubby entrance to the southeast. Nice catch.
- Fixed the sweet tea at Good Eats N' Vittles.
- All rejoice as the off-by-one issue with PUTing things in containers has been solved.
- Fixed the spelling of LOOP in the * HELP GETTING STARTED file.
- Fixed OOC messages. The compiler liked it, interpreter didn't.
- Fixed the wayfinder sign on the KB landing zone.
- Can post now, the help files on the website got a clean up and have a different color background to help people that can see to make it easier to read over longer duration's.
- Policies on the website have given a new splash of color, and made sure formatting was on level with help files. One small step for color, one large step for eyeball health... I'm hiding now.
- The HPA chair help file, and the dictator's fleet help files have been updated for clarity purposes.
- You should now be able to sell dart clips back at the armor and accessories shop.
- The path heading to the icy caverns are now all outdoor. Enjoy the fresh air!
- Reverted the path rooms being outdoors for now. Sorry!
- Description updates have been made to the corridors in the cavern hub to make directions things may be found more clear.
- Edited a sign on Kizak Island to indicate where one could find the ferry.
- The spider plant's description has received an update because, yes, they really do help cleanse the air.
- Newbies can now use 6 OOC messages in under five minutes before their rate limited.
- Sure, you ask we oblige: The DUMP/EMPTY command was removed from the commands list on food trays.
- The getting started help file has received a formatting overhaul.
- Fixed a traceback (while not noticed) of enemy starships when repairing if their component that was being repaired was destroyed during the process.
- Fixed a bug in which flare and blind darts didn't mark you as an assist on quests/invasions.
- The option to gag other people firing starship weapons has been added. ship-o 16.
- It can be assumed that sometimes spaceport workers may aid those in rest areas for long periods of time to more comfortable lodgings.
- Fixed a typo in the overview policy.
- Fixed blank lines in two other policies.
- Fixed a typo in policy 10.
- A new option has been added to the ansi options, accessible with ansi-o, called reset color settings. This option will reset your custom color settings to the new defaults. Enjoy!
- Good news! Everyone's colors are now updated if they were set to the previous all blue default.
- When setting up ansi coloring, the colors in the menu will now be shown correctly.
- Seating has been added to an entrance hall in a place far far away.
- Added a trash can to the gadget store on that one Farold place.
- Dictator's Fleet is now listed in the explanation at the bottom of the who command.
- You can no longer stand outside and peer into dressing rooms.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow those on the sample quest to return to the room for android repairs.
- The HPA chairperson can now add letters to the new pilot table.
- The yes or no prompt when buying a ship now states the full name, including fighter/destroyer, etc.
- Rp-rewards will no longer show points rewarded for things that do not, in fact, reward rp points.
- Updated the Teamtalk guidelines and information help file with information on a new feature. Enjoy!
- There is a new quest, not for low end science point people. The help file called sample quest should tell you more.
- The sample quest information has been added to your missions command info, as well as info achievements.
- Updated a couple signs to indicate new points of interest.
- Fixed the typo with the planets and moons help file.
- Fixed a command in the people props help file. LEAVE was corrected to MOVE.
- Adjusted descriptions in some prime areas of the government center.
- The people prop help file has received a pretty big update.
- The donation items help file has received an update.
- You can no longer drag stretchers or glider trailers around without a free hand.
- Finally, we bring you, people props! Please read the help file for more information.
- Rejoice Faroldian speakers. You can now type ftext to send a translated text message.
- You will now see the contents of your @RP before the final YES/NO prompt.
- Fixed a lag spike every time someone powered down on Beta.
- You will now get a prompt before purchasing a designer bike.
- Fixed a double space issue with forum transcripts.
- The Donation Items help file has been updated to include the forum.
- Fixed a bug with the MS timing if Gag-o option 8 is enabled.
- When getting a list of components such as PHASERS with DAM PHA, your output will always be in correct numerical order.
- Insurance policies with combat ship destruction no longer covers a percentage of the NEP drive.
- Fixed a bug that let you assign a group ground quest when you don't have a group.
- You should no longer bump spacesuit helmets unless two people are wearing said helmets when kissing.
- Added a bench to the rest area in the jungle. Sleep better or something.
- Changed a few backend things to correctly allow for cleaner piping of the emoting system for a system coming soon (no, not forums).
- Certain things that could be transferred before are no longer transferable. Roleplay must be done to handle this in future.
- While still a lower point job, asteroid tugging's ship and other necessities have had a small point bump. The help file has been updated to reflect this.
- A new help file has been added for the new forum recorders! Enjoy.
- Fixed a matching traceback... That happens with items that you can sit on but aren't real objects.
- Fixed a spelling of Mikey's in a description somewhere.
- There is a new card that you can buy. When HOLDING IT type LOAD <DATASLATE> and it Will load it in the device. This will allow you to strip timestamps from a transcript that you dumped onto your dataslate (or a file with time stamps from a transcript. When open, type WRITE <DATASLATE> choose to EDIT and pick option 8.
- We now have stationary in the Inscriptive shop.
- Removed a section in a shop as we work to rework it. Keep your papers close, folk.
- If the option to display a phone's number on the main screen is on, it will now also be shown when you look at it.
- Fixed a traceback that wouldn't let you use an item in a fridge.
- Fixed the spelling of hesitates if you prefix something you say something with an ellipsis before it.
- You can now set a custom prompt time for the GROUP yes or no prompt. The previous option was removed from General-o, and moved into a new GROUP options (GROUP-O. Yay!
- You should now be able to wear armor while wearing a dress.
- You can now USE <MULTISLICE> (package of food, etc) in <FRIDGE>.
- You can now USE <MULTISLICE> (package of food, etc) in <COOLER>.
- There is now a new prompt you can enable or disable under general-o. If you start a whisper it will prompt you. This will save if you try and whisper to someone and they walk out you don't whisper to an unknown object. If they leave while you're in the prompt, don't worry it will tell you and abort it.
- Fixed a traceback with dumping something into something when they're full.
- Fixed a traceback with WHISPER.
- Fixed another traceback with the DUMP/EMPTY command.
- You can now group sleeping people if they have the group prompt enabled.
- GAG-O 8 is now a thing. It comes off by default.
- Added a beverage machine to the non combat office.
- Fixed the door to the non combat office. Rejoice in corrections.
- Just updated the npCS help file with the relevant new office holders.
- Messages sent using a certain security droid will now play a certain sound.
- Some things now show milliseconds like roundtime. If you hate, it let us know.
- Added a little square area for planting and lighting which resembles sunlight into the prefab Agriculture Facility on Fontarsi description.
- Pictures taken from this point forward will not show exits in them.
- Players will always match first when directing something at an object, for example laugh maya.
- The spellchecker will no longer flag wo or Wo as spelled wrong.
- Chicken shirts are now sold on a station far, far away.
- Stuck an E to the end of HOSTILE with Gel on the tube of Gel description.
- Commands like "apply gel to sheet" should now work correctly.
- Trudge in, trudge out. Time to start trudging. Get to trudging all, go forth and trudge away from your current location.
- We have added a dressing room to Ferold Research Center in the quarantine facility. Go wild, dress everything. Added to this change, we have also taken out the old room and replaced it with this one.
- Added shirts to a place somewhere in a galaxy far away.
- Added a help file for the Dictator's Fleet.
- Fixed a hoisting traceback.
- Corrected the spelling of "received" in a message you get when hoisting a person back onto the platform.
- You can now just "finish" a drink instead of having to "drain" it to finish it quickly.
- Supports will no longer default back to the uncategorized and or first category it was placed in when you reply at any point after the category was changed. Confusing? Yep.
- You can now turn on and off the airlock chime while a ship is unpowered.
- You may no longer way over stuff a container if you're crafty.
- Sure. You can now type POLICY followed by the numeric representation of the policy under the menu to view that one.
- Option 17 under General options. This comes disabled, but turning it on when someone attempts to group you you'll now get a yes or no prompt. If you don't answer in 10 seconds, the prompt will expire.
- You no longer get told to open a table to look at an object on it when you can't open an open table.
- Added 2 new commands for your use. @bot-check and @bot-answer. Please read the help file bot checking for more information.
- Added the note about mathematical questions to the bot checking help file.
- You can no longer bot check staff. Cool, right?
- Reduced the miss chance of rivets by quite a lot. It really does make a difference if you type an 8 instead of a 9, who knew!
- Rivet guns now fit in holsters.
- What a feet of innovation! You can now look at <OBJECT> on <TABLE>.
- Farold players can now whisper in Faroldian during roundtime.
- You can now look at items inside a vase.
- You can now look at items inside your bag, or you know a container that doesn't compress much like the table change, oh, vases work like this too. LOOK <ITEM> IN <CONTAINER>.
- You can now peer into an airlock with PEER and hit enter, or PEER AIR,AIRL,AIRLO,AIRLOC,AIRLOCK.
- Ambiances have been added to Aurea Olivia Playground. Let us know if you have any more ideas.
- You can now use apply <thing1> to <thing2> when building hull plates.
- You can no longer see the time on your phone with the time or date commands if it is dead.
- Fwhisper can now be used by those among us who speak Faroldian to whisper Faroldian in the ears of their friends. Or enemies. Or chairs.
- You can no longer ride your bike into the Gonrah train station.
- You should no longer be able to pick up hull plate components that someone is working on.
- Hull plate building components no longer fit in clothing.
- The mine guard will no longer come save your ass on a random space station way in the middle of space. Magic.
- Fixed a strange issue with lock boxes.
- Mining shuttles were edited so that it makes sense to cram yourself into a seated position.
- You will no longer keep doing stuff with hull plates if you disconnect.
- Attaching hull plates should now be possible by just typing attach on the platform.
- Fixed a bug that attached the room to the room, and not the hull plate.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't let you use arguments E.G, EMOTE LABEL -MAYA for your argument to match to Maya if you weren't using the c-EMOTE command to perform the custom emote.
- You can no longer take a group onto the platform, mainly because it bypassed spacesuit checks for your group.
- FSAYTO now works through roundtime.
- Much like airlocks, Faroldian can go on the platform without a spacesuit. Such badasses.
- Fixed an extra period in a gel message.
- If you're putting an object at the start of your emote with the @ sign elsewhere in the emote (moving your name) you previously couldn't match to an object, so it didn't look like the object was starting the emote (away to spoof another player). However, this is only true if the object is a character. Example: An emote that was reported wouldn't work: emote -pillow flies into the room with @ crawling in after it. That wouldn't match to the pillow, but now it will as the pillow is an object, not a person.
- The offices in the station of Gis Fontarsi now have descriptions.
- typing shoot with no arguments will now pick the first hull plate you can shoot.
- Shoot with no arguments now actually works correctly. Maybe.
- It is now considerably more obvious when a portion of the station is undamaged.
- There is a little help file for those who are interested in the teamtalk server we maintain.
- Fixed an oops that only let you use one line for opening a support with staff.
- Entertainment centers will no longer play advertisements out of communications range.
- You can now THINK and type WHISPER for people that don't like shorthand while in roundtime. Go on, go out. Conker the world.
- Cleaned hull plates will now have a slightly different description to denote that fact. .
- 1 half of cut large sheets will no longer magically disappear, never to be seen again.
- Falling conditions for hull plates have been changed slightly so there is no more delay when finishing attaching the plate until the time you can shoot it.
- You can no longer try to attach hull plates that have already being attached for a second, third, or 90th time.
- Large sheets will now recycle, and you should end up with 2 small ones.
- If someone moves while hosting it will no longer keep them stuck as hoisting.
- Fixed two words being together that shouldn't be when putting kevlar on metal.
- Fixed the spelling of GEL in some locations.
- You can no longer delete out of communications range.
- Falling messages are fixed.
- Fixed a traceback if you look at a hull component with rivets in it.
- Fixed all the alias issues with hull plates, kevlar stuff, etc. Sorry.
- You can no longer walk onto the platform without an entire spacesuit.
- People should fall from the platform a little less.
- Fixed a traceback with the gel if you're in the wrong location.
- Fixed a traceback with the spacesuit radio if you fall off the platform.
- From this moment forward, getting things from the crate will be properly set to you, allowing you to use the my.whatever.
- Fixed a pronoun issue when you're putting pates together.
- Fixed a traceback when hoisting someone but the system is already active.
- Fixed checking support notifications.
- Fixed a double space if the NEP drive is already powering down.
- Fixed a scoring error with hockey tables.
- Fixed a typo with the big ship's energy charging process.
- You can now flush toilets containing a full load if there are multiple full loads in one room.
- If you were randomly told "You have nothing." It's been solved. Sorry.
- You can no longer roll or unroll stretchers with full hands.
- There is now a lounge in the FDD Outreach barge. Relax well.
- Corrected a typo in a guest room on Gis Fontarsi.
- Fixed the name of two DF people under the WHO command.
- Fixed a naming issue with character setup.
- If you have visual parts of the game shown, you will now see blank lines between things when you look in the room.
- There are no limited stock items at the bits and bobs store now.
- You should now be able to own more than 1 mounted tumbleweed.
- Prices of file cabinets and lockable cases have been raised a little. They really should cost more than bobbleheads.
- The Luna Post Office is no longer newly renovated. Whew, that took a few years.
- A tiny sleeping cubby has been added to the hut in the jungle. Sleep more comfortably.
- Rosewood has been added as a wood-type for dining tables. Enjoy.
- Added some colors to the Business Attire on New Netherlands.
- Added a description for a cash register located on a counter in a store near you.
- Fixed the description of the engine shop on Gonra.
- You can no longer place someone on a stretcher that is rolled up.
- You can now LICK couches and objects that are there, but not really.
- Made garage transporting much less laggy sometimes.
- ncr is now in the who legend.
- Fixed a DUMP (EMPTY) issue with tables.
- The fitness center on Aurea now has a trash can in the lobby.
- Those with outstanding bank loans from Randy will no longer have to use the support system to keep track of repayment records. You will simply go to the bank and make payments. Do not confuse these with newbie loans, it is entirely different.
- A restaurant has been updated with new foods and delectables. Enjoy and thanks again for the suggestion.
- You can now craft an item that you will bolt in the room that you wish to have a galactic map. That will give the room the ability to view the galactic map. Woo!
- Fed it to the horse: Fixed a traceback if a sector recycles faster than it should when you change from one to another. Be gone with you!
- Did some performance changes to the backend sending of texting while trying to find an age old bug. Good news, the bug wasn't found. Better news, one day it will be.
- @LAG LAST will tell you the amount of time from the last recorded server lag until now. Currently at the writing the number is crazy because, there hasn't been lag yet.
- The 3/25 character limit for starship names has been adjusted to remove spaces as counting. If we find you doing anything insane with spaces we'll name your ships for you. You have been warned.
- Added a water fountain to the fellowship hall. Thought I had made this change, apparently not.
- Fixed the description for sector 9 to include the Conglomerate Observatory.
- Changing the time of one delay between frames with the film editor won't kick you out of the system. You will pick the last option in the menu, which is exit to end it.
- You can now use option 6 of the film editor (new one) to set all the films delays to whatever the custom default is currently set to. Rejoice.
- Fixed a traceback when PEERING around in a dynamic area, such as an asteroid.
- Fixed a traceback when riding something that you're mounted while also dragging a stretcher.
- Corrected the size for a large starship somewhere.
- When you remove a custom text response it will now correctly delete it.
- You can now use the sensor gun for that quest in the park. It will no longer yell at you.
- Removed everything to do with APPROACH from the NEP Drive. This is an old system that didn't end up making the cut so it got... Cut.
- Added a water fountain to the fellowship hall.
- Ships now have PA history, starting... NOW! PA HISTORY to view.
- Fixed some descriptions on the big ship and adjusted the ship size. Also bolted things. Yay for productivity!
- Not all containers (compressed ones) have this change, but they will: You can now type CONFIGURE (CONFIG) <container name> to enable/disable contents grouping. This is what option 7 of LOOK-O does, but opted to do it on a container by container bases. LOOK-O 6 will still apply if it's grouped or not.
- A new NEP Drive feature has been added. Systems hardware will tell you all about it. No, it's not for sale.
- Fixed a traceback if you try and use Rayford's beacon in a Whisperer.
- Fixed a traceback with grouping with containers and look-o option 6 is enabled as well.
- Fixed a traceback if you try and repair a piece of armor that isn't damaged.
- You can now slowly walk.
- Added a new dish to Rayford's trade depot. Enjoy!
- There is now a trash can in the fellowship hall. Throw everything in it. And thank you to the person who gave us the description.
- Adding to this change, the door is now unlocked and the fellowship hall is seen now in the cathedral description. Go wild.
- You can no longer turn a book to the page you're currently on with the TURN command.
- The alias P for POINTS now works while in roundtime.
- Cardboard boxes that you craft no longer count towards your crafting achievement. Sorry, but people farmed them to level up. Lame, very lame.
- Fixed so the Whisperer shows as GSI on flight control. Sorry, and nice catch.
- Fixed a traceback when refilling your popcorn machine.
- Bodices have been described with a better look. Also, you can no longer see through them. Toss out the old and buy the new from the leather duds shop on Arvion moon.
- The bell tower entrance is now accessible because why not.
- The cathedral now has a fellowship hall for eating, mingling and whatever. A kitchen will happen soon.
- Fixed a seating issue in the fellowship hall.
- Fixed a traceback with newsreaders.
- Removed the snake pit ground combat quest so it can be re-balanced.
- Fixed a very embarrassing bug that wouldn't show ship hit messages from Kiohn if you have something in the room that isn't a player. Stupid chairs. Thanks to the border crew for your help.
- Fixed the price of the station converter upgrade.
- Out of communication range artifact cash has been drastically cut. While you will still receive a good payday, you will no longer receive a grand payday, maybe.
- Fixed all the outdoors states on bungalow living rooms.
- You may no longer enter the commanders office of the fleet center if you are not a member of the fleet.
- Descriptions and room names were updated in the fleet office area.
- Maybe fixed TScan.
- Added a new upgrade. It is the Reload Notifications upgrade. It will warn the engineer when an ammunition hits 0, and needs to be reloaded.
- Fixed a comma issue when transferring cash to another person.
- Added the word nightstand to the description for nightstands. Also updated all nightstands out there to include the word 'nightstand' into their description.
- You can no longer pull around a stretcher while you're riding something. Please do not make the person on the stretcher fall off at that high rate of speed.
- Fixed a traceback that would happen every once and a while with texting.
- You may now turn in speedsters that you have taken on trips at the trade depot in sector 12. While this provides convenience, there is also a convenience fee of $15,000.
- Fixed a traceback if you go to finish your mining equipment repair but the order expired during the roundtime.
- Touched damage values for the NEP Drive reactor slightly. Please report if they go wiled.
- Fixed a bug if a starship ran out of charge so that it no longer delays all of the rest of the powered ships out there draining charge for 3 seconds. You no longer get your extra 3 seconds of charge. We don't give handouts.
- Fixed a bug with spacewalking if you doubled up a number, such as 44 and not 4. It would give the roundtime, and all the text. It just won't move you.
- Fixed the travel drive with the equals navigation changes.
- You can now type AUTO <destination> all as one command to go into auto pilot and start moving to a set of coordinates, a target name, etc.
- Fixed the lag sometimes when using manual through sectors. Right now we are fine, but it might come back to haunt us.
- Food and drink items will now be safe in the fridge for 62 days, and coolers will now be safe for 31.
- If you are the same coordinates as an object on a spacewalk, the galactic map will no longer hide the object. It just informs you you're at its coordinates.
- You can no longer locate a starship while you're out of communications range. It will show the can not be found.
- The station remote 3000 can now do something new.
- Did more adjusting to the INSERT command.
- The Observatory's name has been fixed since it is now Conglomerate owned.
- An upgrade has been added which will allow you to turn the carrier into a temp station of sorts by putting it in low power mode. One could assume this would also heavily decrease the signature mark for enemies.
- You can now have a speedster transported up to 500 science points. This will be in place unless there comes a time that we see pilots not making use of our local artifact area.
- The new upgrade shows up under SYSTEMS HARDWARE now.
- If you type just INSERT <CASH CARD> or INSERT <WALLET NAME> without the in <ITEM> it will no longer just sit there, leaving you confused on if the world came to an end. This would make you wonder if a cow walked into the power line behind your house, interrupting the flow of electrical currents. It now helps you. Maybe. We won't know.
- Fixed a traceback in a room if you type SORT without arguments.
- When printers take from your cash, it now shows up in bank transactions now.
- You can now use the equals sign to go up, with manual movement and =5 if you want to be long form about it. Or you know, =4, =6, etc.
- There is a station converter controller on sale somewhere. Have fun.
- Rejoice: My head hurts, but you can now use manual with RX and XR in any direction you want. XF and FX work too. Do you get what I mean? You might. I do not understand this fancy gunning and flying stuff in the slightest. I was born 800 years ago, not two days ago when fancy navigation became a thing.
- Fixed some issues where the INSERT <WALLET> (helper whatever it is) wouldn't always work. It does now. Thanks for the reports.
- Hid a command on tables you shouldn't see (not because we don't want you to see it), but because it is useless and will just result in pure confusion for someone.
- Entering the warehouse on Kizak now has a little longer time to solve the math problem.
- Viewing your account standings will now give the total of your checkings and savings added up.
- Did text clean up for the account standings with the bank, just to make it look cleaner.
- Fixed a double space in glide trailer names after the color, which was in a result of a change made a bit ago.
- Added a line in the shuttle drive shop to include one may sell their existing shuttle drives for a partial refund.
- Fixed a bug when group disassembling and transferring to contribute to the Luna fund, it didn't tell both parties that they contributed.
- We have added 9 new artifacts, enjoy. More may come later.
- Fixed a number of different tracebacks with air hockey tables.
- Fixed an exit issue on Belug lane.
- Fixed a traceback when installing a mining override.
- If you're wearing a chair, you can wear a pebble sifter. Get that.
- Medical ships will now pick up unconscious people after fifteen minutes. This can be discussed IC as something the conglomerate changed.
- There is now a limit on how many bikes people can own.
- Finally fixed a bug that normally didn't have a reflection that showed players. It was maddening though, and finally it struck. Not only did it strike, the person it struck gave a very detailed report that helped solve a 6 year old bug in about 2 seconds. Thank you, Arlen. Thank you.
- Fixed the 6 month shirts to show up on the correct level. Report while holding yours if it is broke so we can fix it. Sorry.
- Did some adjustments to artifact generation out of comms. This is for the better, for sure. This is something we wanted to do for a while and just never did. It did now.
- The total number of strikes will now be shown at the bottom of the list when looking at the strike board.
- Fleet message posts no longer say that you can just go anywhere to view them. Silly MOO, IF STATEMENTS are real!
- You can now print a strike report for a pilot using the strike board. Maybe you want to show how bad someone is, I don't know. Go forth and show your badness. Or the badness of others.
- There is a new thing when you turn in a pebble sifter. You may see it, you may not. Time will tell!
- Changes were made to the NPC help file.
- Fixed an oversight which allowed the Brigantine to receive the ultimate engine.
- People liked the descriptions of the cups, so we asked the owner if we could test new code with the shop: Result: Momma's Cafe now has custom descriptions left over on the paper cups. This also means shops (custom ones) can have custom plate/cup descriptions.
- You can still do it, but custom saved emotes can now be called by their label as a real command. If you create one and call it 'laugh' and then type `laugh` it will only do your custom saved laugh emote, not the one we have.
- You can no longer use a healing tank with advanced or heavy body armor.
- Body armor (body part) has had a major damage absorption upgrade across the table. All armor out there has been jacked way up as well.
- Disabled partial alias matching with custom saved emotes if not using the C-EMOTE command solving quiet tracebacks.
- There is now a strike board in the fleet commander's office to add strikes against people for doing naughty things. Strike your friends. Or your enemies. Or both!
- Fixed a bug with the robo chef that would put something in your hand still if that previously open hand is no longer open, and you have 0 empty hands. It will now just place it on the unit.
- The target override upgrade should no longer print crazy ranges to all weapons rooms if it is more than 1 unit distance, as the readings won't be correct anyways.
- Fixed a long time bug that wouldn't clear a ship from targeted if you left the sector with your target.
- Unloading a storage container from a crafting cart will now always get a medium, or large if you selected medium or large. Not just whichever one it thought would be what you wanted.
- Finally tracked down and fixed a bug that would put news readers unread categories when looking them into negative, or not clearing them at all if you used the UNREAD option.
- You can no longer wear body armor and a spacesuit at the same time.
- Modified a lot of back end code for outlets so they won't break as much, and clear more normally.
- Fixed an issue of the random hand code putting an item in the right hand, but going off the non-default hand of the person giving you the object. Confused? Yes. Hello, 6 year old bug.
- Made the cruiser border mission a tad harder.
- A DF reports category has been added to the bulletin boards. DF and BFI members may post reports from any bulletin board. However, you must go to the security console in the commander's office to read them.
- Mining override devices have had a price reduction thanks to someone catching a bug, which was fixed.
- Fixed it so you know, we update the information for payment with fleet invasions before we pull the data, not after defaulting it in being useless.
- The MISSIONS command now shows border patrol information now.
- Hey, did you know you wanted this? Likely not, but the person that suggested it did. It was an alright idea. You can now type TSCAN and it will automatically SCAN the currently targeted starship.
- Fixed a typo in the booze machine.
- Fixed a typo when writing in a book.
- Fixed a number of strange matching tracebacks that came up out of nowhere over the passed few days.
- added a new tip about being able to look at the wall to see what is hanging on it.
- Fixed a double word issue with the gravel path description right below the train station on Oria. Nice catch.
- Fixed a missing word and period in the description of the hut with the courier radio.
- Fixed the spelling of monkey at Larry's Chicken Palace.
- The price of uncharted fleet invasions is now dependent on the difficulty of the invasion.
- Fixed a typo when complaining a border patrol mission.
- Fixed a bug that would make the travel drive fail if you have a shuttle drive, but it is destroyed.
- The base pay for the Fleet Invasions are much higher now. Sorry, it was pretty bad.
- You can no longer spray healing cans while on trains.
- Two PKA help files were removed, thanks for that.
- Fixed an issue with the second coffee in the menu at Vergil's shop. Sorry, and good job for the people that were there ignoring and continuing your roleplay.
- The time at the end of invasion fleet missions should display a little more accurate. If not, it defaults to an hour. We'll see when it happens, though.
- Fixed the spelling of Analyst with the Fleet Invasions.
- Fixed the muffins container wording in the new player owned coffee shop.
- The description outside the fleet office has been edited to reflect that said office does exist.
- You can now scan vehicles and trailers with the scan command on military devices to have them moved if they are sitting unattended for a lengthy amount of time.
- Fixed an issue of when your lines snap when tugging between sectors, going back the asteroid is gone. This is a result of poor timing, and the fact that the sector has already recycled. When lines snap the sector will now stick around a tad longer, but not much. Be quick.
- The military devices will no longer traceback when scanning something that doesn't exist.
- The time a vehicle must be sitting for it to be moved has increased. Sorry.
- Fixed a bug with sittable tables where it could traceback an entire room. Stuff isn't fare kids.
- Fleet captains and the commander should now be able to send text messages to all fleet members from the commander's office. Probably don't be crazy with this.
- When attempting to use or post to a bulletin board, it will now state that you are able to continue because you are a pilot or government official. This gives the boards the level of security needed for your events and things.
- Fixed a bug where two people could pick up and place you at the same time if they were both at the menu prompt at the same time.
- Security captains and Commanders can now collect other peoples pebble sifters as long as it isn't being utilized.
- Stopped the capability of transferring physical items from one cart to another with the SWITCH command, until it can be properly be looked into. It doesn't switch stuff over correctly if physical.
- Fixed issues with the newest player owned shop. Sorry.
- Fixed the name of the row of chairs.
- Snapping grapple lines should now work with your soundpack. Let us know if it does not.
- The new housing plots have been added to Olivia Drive's atmo missions.
- You may now sit down in Zion's trading hall.
- You can now get your sirloin in medium at Maggie's.
- Made some changes to the Latte in the Haven Coffee Shop. Enjoy.
- The prices at the Kizak bakery have been adjusted. More shops will be looked at in the coming weeks. Blame the guy who bought a bakery shop. Really though, prices in some shops look like today's prices when they should be adjusted for 200 years in the future.
- Fixed some description issues with salads and soups within the RoboChef.
- The sexual conduct policy has received an update. Not because we want to police, but because the comfort of every individual playing this game must be had. While this game is adult theme in nature, there are games to go where comfort is not addressed. If anyone wishes to further address this subject, we are on CWS. If not, consider it closed real soon. Thanks for your understanding.
- We added a couple more housing plots on Olivia.
- Putting a phone on a table will no longer stop it from charging.
- A few ground creatures may now hit faster.
- Magic is born, but not for pilots yet.
- You can no longer purchase GSI freighters until such a time the talks may warrant it. We did say it was in negotiations.
- Fixed a traceback if you started to land, FBN or something of the such and salvaged.
- Fixed a typo with oxygen refilling stations.
- Fixed a traceback if you try and reference the exit (direction) or name of the door in a description.
- You may now type P for points. This will not work in shops but points me still will.
- You can now type DPoints (DP for short) to check your total points summary with a dataslate. It still requires you own one, and be wearing/holding it.
- The security droid when interacted with in the Security Office, will now play the WHISTLE sound for the Vast Horizon soundpack. Note, it does not require an update. As the lady said, shut up and listen.
- Corrected a typo on Rayford's Docking Bay. Thank you to the person who caught it.
- The associations help file has been updated to reflect the removal of the PKA.
- The NPC help file has had a major update due to all the changes over the last few weeks.
- Gonrah's ground repair shop and engine sales shop have been rearranged so that anyone can go shop there under a set amount of ground points. These are primarily for those not into a lot of combat.
- There is now a vacant office in the associations hall on Oria. Enjoy filling it.
- If you qualify for the sensor gun mission and have less than 300 ground combat points, you have the chance to be awarded a small bit of roleplay points. This one was a hard decision but just a little small token for those who are not into combat.
- Fixed a couple errors with the NPC help file.
- Fixed a random chance error of gaining a third science point when turning in the sifter at science HQ.
- Fixed an oversight if someone uses the DOZE command but then looking at them will say they are daydreaming.
- If you truly care, the CHANNELS command is now in alphabetical order.
- Fixed a typo with number of grappling lines attached to your tugger.
- You should no longer appear to be eating the bag when eating chips from the snack bin. Once again we urge you, do not complain about items on OOC and then not send a report. This will most likely cause things not to get fixed. Luckily someone saw this complaint.
- Fixed an oversight that could leave an item hanging out somewhere if you walked away from your snack bin while the sandwich was making.
- Fixed yet another traceback with tugging because of a typo. Oops.
- Fixed someones title under the WHO command.
- The business shop center now has a description.
- There is now a trash can at the custom keychain shop so you can toss away your old keychain.
- Fixed a bug that would decline profiles when it shouldn't.
- You can now request custom flooring for your house in the center for all other house related things. Note, there is also a submission, but it should go off smooth if you check over how it will look before submitting.
- Gis Fontarsi has had a makeover as we get ready for ... something.
- Fixed a word error with the challenge board.
- Scanning an asteroid no longer always says it's being grappled.
- Looking at an asteroid tugger now correctly tells you how many lines are connected, if any.
- Correctly fixed all tracebacks with asteroid tugging, including moving in manual with lines attached. Thanks for the detailed report.
- Fixed the description with the chairs in the Dictator Fleet Office.
- You can now store healer tanks on Beta's landing zone, other places would need to be roleplayed out.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't let you drop tables. Blame Alonzo, he made me do the change that resulted in the broken table like objects.
- You can now label your photo albums.
- Criminals will now be moved to a men or womens cell upon being arrested, depending on gender.
- Fleet persons removing people from cells will now be asked if they are being released from custody. If no, they should be taken to wherever was instructed. If their issue has been sorted, yes should be chosen.
- You can now smell a fragrance bottle to determine the smell without having to use it first.
- Fixed a traceback if you try and remove a tank from the new lockers but you don't have one stored.
- A few more plots of land have been added on Residential drive and Olivia drive for housing. These are located on Oria. The help file has been updated to note this.
- Fixed a traceback with the jungle water dispenser.
- If you are a member of the new fleet, you can go to the fleet office and type SECURITY to grab a device.
- Nail polish remover now has an even number of uses.
- You can no longer wear pots.
- The flee attempt time has been lowered, just a bit.
- Fixed a traceback if you use the DASH or ` to say something directly to someone and you put a space between it and the persons name.
- Fixed issues with the gym shirts purchased at skimpy time. Previously purchased items were not fixed.
- The swords now do a little better damage across the board. Note, they likely will never be as heavy as the high-end guns because the trade off is that they do not require ammunition reloads nor do you have to buy new swords as you progress in points. As you climb in ground combat points though, the damage changes should be more noticeable. The changes also warrant the donation price of swords to go from 3 to 6 vouchers. Also of note, we are considering a few more options to do with these cool pieces of equipment which would also require a bit of a price hike.
- Fixes were made to bobbleheads that made them go crazy in other rooms and in containers.
- You can no longer pick a bobblehead up while it is showing off.
- GROUND-O 3 will now let you enable and disable the creature detector.
- Nail polish now has 6 uses, giving 3 for each hand. All polish that isn't in a makeup case has been adjusted.
- Improved the likely hood someone would show as sitting or lying on two objects at once.
- As fun as it was, creatures no longer see a house as a viable location to trash...
- Creatures can no longer get into areas like the Fitness Center without a pass.
- File cabinets can no longer fit in backpacks, and all have been fixed.
- The cases that you can buy at Bits N' Bobs now have the description fixed to put your characters initials in it. If you own one, let us know and we can fix yours.
- Scratch that. We just updated everyone's.
- As it was a pain in the backwards facing baggage, you now just type RINSE TOOTH BRUSH and it will rinse it in the first sink in the room.
- Fixed the description of the bench in the cave.
- Fixed a peering issue with the jail.
- The associations help file has been updated to better explain how the human pilot setup works.
- The Kiohn top weapon hull accuracy has been bumped slightly so that their weapons have a chance to mirror some of ours.
- Added cans of Arxlon into the ally healing filters.
- Fixed a 3 year old bug that would sometimes not let us generate ground invasions.
- Updated the tintin soundpack to work on iOS and Android. I tested this very briefly and it worked. Getting accessible environments to run it is entirely up to you, though.
- Slightly modified the NPC's help file.
- Fixed a date typo in the NPC help file.
- Oh, hello. Poison filters are now a thing for filtering poison messages, and all the ally healing filters are in place. What's left? Blade filters, enemy abilities and enemy healing. Test them, send feedback on what we have, and hope they help. We'll get them done and put a help file explaining them up.
- Fixed a capitalization error at Maggie's diner.
- Fixed it where you couldn't PLACE someone on a sleeping bag because it wasn't bolted. You no longer need to bolt them to place someone on it.
- Enemy action, miss, and hits filters have been added. Also added sword start messages into ally hits, miss into ally miss, and when it connects into ally hits. If you notice any strange issues with filters, please send as descriptive of a report as possible. The weapon, person, type of dart/sword action, was it poison? Was it damage, was it blind? What was it. If you think something is missing, let us know. Nothing that you see will be filtered (meaning an action done directly to you) and no group actions are able to be filtered. We hope this helps, and yes, it was long waited.
- Fixed a naming issue with a folding chair if someone is wearing said chair.
- Fixed message issues with poison in healing tanks.
- Fixed a flight control message.
- Fixed a date issue with the NPC help file for Vergil and Rex.
- We know, sorry. You can no longer craft with two printers at once with one cart. Reason is there is no good way to keep track of supplies in the cart spread across two printers.
- Fixed a bug that didn't update an asteroids coordinates as soon as you entered the new sector.
- If a creature switches targets mid action (turns toward someone else, it will correctly complete the action on the new person, not the old person.
- Ground filters have been added. Note, they're not complete. Here are some that work though. Ally firing (if enabled) you will not see any other player in the room firing a weapon. Ally hits. You will not see any weapons (darts) that do damage hitting their target. Ally miss. You won't see when someone misses. Ally Blind. You will not see when an ally blinds something. Please note, poison isn't in ally hits for healing tanks yet. If this even works. Do let us know if people use poison with their tanks. FILTER-O 3 will allow you to configure them just like consumable filters. We're tired.
- Fixed the extra word 'filter' when viewing all enabled filters.
- You no longer need to remove military devices from a belt to use them.
- That stone is now a bench.
- You no longer continue disassembling shipwrecks like a boss if not connected. You also must be standing, not lying down like a cool kid to disassemble.
- The icy cavern description was fixed due to benches being added.
- You will now receive a small amount of quest points and be given the completed quest if your sensor gun breaks on that particular quest.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't let you attach your GPS Chip to a Healing Tank.
- You can now create custom zip and unzip messages for donator clothes. You also now see when someone zips and unzips clothing that supports it.
- Fixed a bug that let you over fill a dart clip if you loaded manually. Thank you.
- Dropping off salvage at Luna will now tell you how much money from your load was contributed. Or it won't. We never know.
- Player owned shops are here, and so are business accounts. If you owned a shop already, you now have a business account. There is a new area in the government building where you can apply for shops, and manage the shops you own. There will be small changes coming in the next day or so, and we will be putting up a help file detailing the percentages you'll make. SHOP-O now has a new option for ones that own a shop. It is there for everyone, but turning it on will print a message to you when someone buys an item in your shop, unless you're out of comms.
- LaRoya's Fitness Center will now search through a wallet that you're holding or wearing for a pass. If one is found you'll be let in.
- All previously owned shops have been reset to their max stock numbers. Enjoy.
- Updated the getting started help file to reference "job" instead of "activity" as a useful argument for the help command.
- Fixed a strange issue that would cause the tintin soundpack to crash the entire audio system on Mac OS. Thank you to the person who gave up 6 hours of their day to help me debug this.
- Updated the GPS Tracking help file to include all the items you can attach a GPS chip to.
- Fixed capitalization issues with ships entering and leaving sectors in the following ways: Launching, landing, (includes docking and undocking), navigating in and out, and FBN. Please report any others. Thanks.
- Fixed a bug that didn't give the asteroid tug bonus to people if you didn't type the TUG command. People that missed out on their respective bonuses, have been given the bonus.
- Fixed a bug that let you keep FINISHING a passenger mission over and over while the passengers were leaving giving you more hearts than you should have. If you got more from this, let it be known we know and have maybe looked at you sadly, or mean, or like you hit an old fly that was going to fly away.
- You can no longer pick up a rug that you're sitting on.
- A bug allowing arrested officers to exit a jail room has been quashed.
- Sure, sounds like a good idea: You can now put a GPS tracking chip on healing tanks. Merry Christmas.
- Fixed an issue with ribbon descriptions. Those we found were fixed as well.
- The SYSTEMS command now correctly prints the numeral to match how it shows in the book and shop. Good catch.
- * Numeral for cargo. Editing changelogs is to much work.
- Thin eyeliner is now a new addition to the family. Welcome to the family, thin.
- Adjusted the section name for trade centers to say: "Items We Purchase". This does indicate, they buy them.
- Fixed a bug with the medical ships not delivering you where they should.
- Fixed a none option error in The all day Breakfast with hot drinks.
- Fixed it so you can RINSE your toothbrush in some sinks you couldn't before. Silly counter sinks.
- Fixed a bug that didn't recycle some starship keys when the ship was destroyed.
- Fixed outlets in a couple of rooms that were broken from before outlet changes some months ago. One that was reported is the main room of Room 102 at Drake Hotel.
- You can now sit at the picnic table in the jungle.
- Fixed an issue with the active event flag not showing up when you type INFO.
- Vergil Stone should no longer have the inconvenience of everyone trying to sit on him in the icy cavern as an off by 1 bug, which caused this issue, was fixed.
- A news reader clipped to a belt will now alert when a news article gets added. Sorry.
- Fixed all the group text issues with the fancy people movers (tm).
- Fixed a loophole that would allow you to give candy hearts to someone and they get points for hearts they didn't collect.
- Fixed an issue that could happen with the PASSENGER command if it gets mean faced.
- Added a new system for saving custom designed emotes. The command is C-EMOTE, and there is a help file called Custom Saved Emotes. We suggest reading it to learn how it works. Enjoy!
- Fixed a strange issue when someone takes a picture of you and you have look notifications on.
- Creature rewards for the snake pit have been boosted.
- Fixed a traceback if you look at someone that is wearing an object that isn't an object that normally could be worn. Silly donator items.
- Phones now all have the phone alias added, to help with issues like phone in spacephone not working.
- Not sure why the one alias change with phones was done today (wasn't thinking)? I don't know. Anyways reversed it, and made it so you can use the MAKE-ALIAS command with your phone again. Sorry.
- Fixed a traceback when Expelling something from storage if you are no longer in the sector you started the process in and the sector became invalid.
- Fixed a timerase issue with the TARGET command in a weapons room.
- Fixed a major time oversight with air hockey tables.
- Fixed an issue with the tumbleweed bobbleheads. Let us know if it still exists.
- Fixed yet another issue with bobbleheads in which the name was read incorrectly.
- Fixed yet another issue with bobbleheads so that they don't go crazy with message spam so quickly.
- Fixed an issue with a specific outlet in a hotel room.
- Fixed a direction error in a palace description.
- Adjusted percentages of a creature being able to hit you while blinded. There is a percent they still can, because of the fact they have ears, and can work off of hearing to hit someone. It is not meant to stop them entirely.
- Put in another failsafe to try and stop creatures from performing an action even when possibly dead. Timing.
- Did some work on when you have savings turned on and you're given money. The first number is the full amount you got before deductions, and the second number is the amount going into savings based on the first number. This way if you see the second number, and try and do the percent off the first it isn't showing as a higher percentage, leading you to believe we don't know percentages.
- Fixed a bug that didn't let a towel remove water from you in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow the label you stuck to your mining cart and crafting carts to not show up in the room when you looked. This may have broken things. If it did, please let us know so we can kindly, nicely, stab it with a spoon until it is better. Thanks!
- Fixed an issue with doors closing while you're moving and it still letting you through. This is now solved.
- Phones will no longer process a social if the social included a target.
- Fixed an issue witch the airlock hatch buster that wouldn't let you craft it.
- Fixed a on slot of tracebacks with ship movement and the auto tracking upgrade if a ship explodes right as you finish moving.
- Fixed tracebacks if you're sitting on a person and try and sit on something else, or, you know, that player again.
- You can now input your last result anywhere in your equation. You can also hit C to clear your last result.
- Fixed an error that didn't have the word starship at the end of a flight control destruction message.
- The main menu of your phone now has a calculator. This uses a home-grown python program that we developed for the game. You can input the result of your last equation into your new one. E.G l+5 and if the last result was 10, it would return, Result: 15. Enjoy.
- Failure to unlock boxes light colors were changed because we're lazy and did not want to force people to update a soundpack.
- Fixed a traceback with the TRACKING command in the control room of your nearest tugger.
- Fixed a long standing bug that could allow you to EQUIP items that you otherwise shouldn't. This issue has been finally solved.
- You will now receive quest points for the 3 quests we currently provide. This is the set up phase for a future change of purchasing items with said quest points.
- You will now be able to find out how many quests you have completed. This can be done by typing info ach.
- The passenger loads achievement has been reset so that everyone will have equal opportunity when we do this mini event again.
- You can now load and unload stuff from a ship while on a landing pad or garage. Surely, it means something to someone.
- Fixed a traceback that could crop up with the GET command.
- Fixed an issue that would let you replace a reactor when the ship was moving, resulting in a traceback.
- Fixed a possible hard to reproduce traceback with the get changes from last week.
- Fixed a traceback if you check the target of something and mid checking the ship is destroyed. Or it will blow up in our face. Time races suck. Let me go at my own speed.
- Don't hate us. Mailing something now has a very small fee with it.
- Fixed the lag spikes that have been happening the passed few days.
- Alright. Enabled the change from yesterday with the GET/TAKE command. Now, how it works: If you know you have a hammer, but it's in a bag on yourself, or maybe in a container on the floor, on a table, etc. Typing GET HAMMER will search all containers on your person, then all containers/tables/shelves etc. Once it finds a match, it will return the first one found. However, if you do get 3.hammer, and it does find 3, it will find the third one over all, and remove it from the correct container. For example if the first 2 found were in one container, and the third was in a second container, it will get the first match in the second container. If you have 4, and there are two in each container, it will remove 2.hammer from the second container and you typed GET 4.hammer. Enjoy, and report any and all issues.
- Fixed a bug that didn't always let the GET command with the previous changes you know work, because it wasn't matching the finished input off your first entered input if there was only 1 match located. Confused? So am I.
- Fixed yet another small oversight that wouldn't let your match always work if the item in question had a dynamic name. E.G cups, plates, train tickets, etc.
- At long, long, long last the bug with mining scanners randomly becoming unlinked has been fixed.
- For the person that owns the hoverchair, you can now ride it into ships.
- Oh, updated @BUGS to remove the mining issue that was solved.
- Fixed if you're standing in the room with someone and they just laugh, or do just a social on the General or Tactical channel. Also fixed the messed up history that would be a result of incorrect social handling. Thanks Dayna for helping test.
- Fixed a long time oversight/design flaw that would let you bring a trailer on a super fast mover platform (TM) if you weren't the leader of the group, but you couldn't if you were leading the group and the trailer was dragged by you. You can now always bring them, unless there is someone sitting on the trailer.
- When looking at a news reader, a categories total number of unread headlines will no longer fall into the negatives.
- Bath tub soap messages should now more closely match those in the shower. If there are issues, please report.
- Ever know you have an object in a container, or on a table, but you don't know which one? TYPING GET/TAKE <OBJECT> will first match like normal. If nothing is found, it will search first through all containers you're wearing, holding, and then finally anything in the room with you that can hold contents. Tables, dressers, etc etc. Yes, you can get 2.<OBJECT>. Please let us know any issues. Thanks!
- Ha, like the grumpy Grinch, ignore the last change. There are cases in which it doesn't work correctly. We'll get it working and changelog when it's better!
- Updated the sign at Church Street And Randre Drive to note the fairgrounds.
- Fixed an issue where stuff will magically show up in pockets when it shouldn't.
- May have fixed an issue of letting you charge a phone multiple times? Couldn't get it to do this in the first place, but...
- If you're covered in water that someone spilled on you, a towel will now remove it. No, it doesn't get other things because they're sticky. Shower, it's good for you.
- Fixed a traceback if you try and sit or lie on something when you already are.
- Fixed a naming issue with the salvage board, and also fixed a formatting issue when you look at it.
- A big old bug was fixed with trading. You should now receive proper payouts. Let us know if you do not.
- Fixed a section name issue in the PKA trade center.
- Fixed a section naming issue in Sam's trade shop.
- Fixed cargo size issues that occurred in some trade centers.
- Fixed the capitalization issue with GSI in ship names.
- Updated some things with the medical ships to indicate that they are GSI ships.
- Fixed all t-shirts from the shops at the fair if they weren't put in a compressed container.
- It is now noted that benches are in the fairgrounds picnic area.
- Towels will now actually dry you.
- Items left on cash registers for 1 week or longer will now be removed never to be found again.
- If someone stops playing the dunk tank game and leaves an active game, it will now reset after 5 minutes of no interaction.
- You can now properly buy the t-shirts at at ring store place at the fair.
- You can no longer reset one of the games if the time hasn't expired in the last interaction. Sorry about that.
- Fixed a traceback with the dunk tank if the person you were going to dunk got off right before the game started while you were in a prompt.
- Added instructions to the start of one of the games.
- Fixed the spelling of Ferris Wheel.
- The animals you can win from one of the games now can go on beds, chairs and the such.
- Fixed an issue with bottled water at the fair grounds.
- Fixed a bug that wasn't actually giving you the points for winning a game. Everyone has had the correct points added.
- The clown man will now wander around.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't let you take a picture of specific things... Things you don't yet know about! You will, soon.
- You can now type PAGE <ALBUM> to get the page number it is on without having to look at it.
- You can now COUNT an album to see total number of photos inside.
- You can now CRUMPLE a photo to get rib of it if you no longer want it.
- *Rid, not rib.
- Fixed a capitalization error with the Luna Project Salvaging Board.
- Wow, did you think this would happen? You can now buy a camera and kit it out with your own personal photo album, camera bag, and of course because it's 1970, film canisters. You can add little captions to the bottom of the photo when you put it in an album. Removing the photo from the album removes the caption from the album. The NEXT/PREVIOUS command for books also works when flipping through photo albums. More fun stuff will come for cameras in the future.
- And to add a little extra note because we forgot, anything you can look at you can get a photo of. So have fun!
- Fixed tracebacks when you get to your feet and the such. Sorry.
- Fixed another oversight with how it is displayed when you're sitting at a table (sittable table).
- Fixed it so that people get removed from a sittable table if you PULL them from it.
- Fixed some capitalization issues with ship names. May have likely broken things in other place. Please keep an eye out for errors. Thanks!
- Changed the wording of prompt two under the KEEPALIVE command to indicate that you should enter the time in seconds, not minutes. E.G 60 seconds not 1 minute.
- Fixed a couple more capitalization issues with ship names and messages in relation.
- A new item can now fit in your wallet that you can't yet get.
- A way-finder sign was added to the gravel path on Auria as it is an area frequented by new players.
- Auria's gravel path got a bit of a description tweak, primarily because gravel cannot crunch underfoot if you are on a bike.
- Fixed a very critical bug that didn't have the KEEPALIVE under the OPTIONS command. Rejoice, as it is there and you can also type KEEPALIVE-O like everything of the sort that is in the OPTIONS command. Options are preferred.
- You can now check the INFO command including Achievements while in roundtime.
- You can now use the HANDS alias along with the HOLDING alias to see what you're holding while in roundtime.
- Fixed a capitalization glyph if you capitalize one of the letters in the YELL command and didn't notice. It can make the output look silly.
- You can once again RINSE your toothbrush in a sink.
- Your holiday beverage dispensers should all work again.
- Fixed a hoodie that got overlooked during major description changes. Note that if your clothing is tucked in a compressed container, it may get overlooked so please report description errors.
- An NPA should now be able to remove items from the new pilot table which is located in the cavern hub.
- Fixed a traceback if you try and move to a shipwreck before it's salvaged, but it gets destroyed by lack of cargo space.
- You can now use an alcoholic machine on a table and it won't tell you it should be bolted.
- You can now see what color your hair will become when looking at a bottle of original hair color dye.
- Fixed a grammatical issue with your VS you're in a few locations.
- Fixed a sittable table out there that said you sit on it. You now sit at it. Not sure who it is owned by, but it's fixed.
- Relooping of the OPTIONS menus will no longer halt if you have roundtime.
- Fixed a minor typo in the Crafting Items help file.
- Fixed not being able to whistle during roundtime.
- Fixed a traceback when upgrading to the largest compartments for crafting carts.
- Rejoice as you can once again add a chef to a house that hasn't had one.
- Fixed a traceback with the pilot droid if you have it go back to a sector that has nothing to land at. I.E, Sector 3.
- Eradicated the lag in the 3-4 second range when someone looks inside of a storage room that has 1,000 plus pieces of disassembled shipwreck.
- Fixed a typo when checking the commands on a debit or credit card for INSERT.
- Fixed a traceback with washers and dryers.
- Fixed a continuity issue with the challenge board.
- The stables description was tweaked.
- Updated the description of the spacesuit boots bought on New Netherlands. Note this only applies to new boots, and not boots previously purchased.
- Fixed tracebacks with adding doors.
- Bobbleheads now have their very own messages dependent on the type you own. If you have one in a compressed container, and find it does not work, please report and leave it out of the container so we may find the object.
- If you bolt a robochef that isn't the one that was bought specifically for the house, you can now unbolt it once again.
- When washers and dryers finish their cycle, you will now hear them buzz from adjacent rooms.
- All clothing items in the bamboo bonanza shop, men's section have had description overhauls. We did not fix previously purchased items. Toss out the old and buy the new, or keep the old and buy the new.
- The women's clothing in the bamboo bonanza have all received major description updates. Here again, we did not update previously purchased items.
- Fixed a traceback that could happen if player creation let you get out of it without setting your default hand. This mainly happened if you aborted the process of your description.
- Fixed a traceback that could happen every once and a while when READing your phone to see unread text messages.
- Fixed the sinks with counters so you can interact with them once again.
- Made blind a... bunch more worth it. If it still sucks, let us know.
- Fixed formatting with the columns on checks. Maybe.
- You can now fill your watering cans with the fancy sinks.
- The day is here, you can now craft those plastic panels.
- Watering flowers and the such inside a vase will now water everything inside the vase, no longer just killing the others that weren't put in first. Savage.
- There is now a small cool down time with the security devices so people don't go crazy using them over and over, trying to speed up the process.
- Fixed an oops with the Drum in the cavern.
- A bulletin board has been placed on the Kizak landing strip since there are no train stations on that planet.
- Fixed it so you can craft the Jumbo Hammock now. Silly colon.
- Fixed a bug from way back in the beginning of 2021 with the Drum in the icy cavern. You now can only type SPRAY ME WITH DRUM, and it no longer gives silly syntax.
- Directions to New Tilburg have been added to several way finder signs in the pass on New Netherlands.
- You can no longer arrest yourself with a military device.
- A command and description change have been made to the military security devices for clarity purposes.
- Fixed a traceback with clipping items to belts.
- Fixed an issue with sinks that have a counter not being able to be bolted.
- Fixed an issue that could stop specific items from being unbolted.
- You will now receive your hit pedestrian points in the ground combat sub category when this happens during the sensor gun quest.
- The cathedral sanctuary has received some minor changes.
- Military issued devices are a thing now. You will see three buttons on the description. But the stun button is a prop. As the stunning happens when you call guards to grab the would be criminal.
- Added tank tops for men in the Working Man.
- Fixed a small oversight if someone deletes that owned a chef in a house.
- The new military devices now can be clipped to belts or worn.
- The INSERT command now shows up on wallets and debit/credit cards.
- Clubbers now have the clubber alias.
- Added a couple more damage ground combat point threshold bumps to the swords.
- If you didn't start a ground quest, you should be able to end it now.
- Fixed an oops that broke resetting your password through the website.
- Added a WASTE command to ground mission assignment rooms to empty a compartment on your healing tanks. Just type WASTE (W A S T E) on its own, and pick your tank if holding multiples. This command has not been tested, so enjoy.
- You can no longer try to drop off or pick up passengers while the launch is in process.
- Fixed an oversight that didn't always allow the finish message for quests to show up over Tactical.
- Clubbers are a little more worth it to kill.
- The Sanctuary is now in the people locators.
- Armor repair pouches now repair slightly more damage.
- Vandals have obviously moved one of the way finder signs in Oria. They have been punished, and it is back, yes, back, where it was supposed to have been.
- Party Poppers now has gift wrapping supplies. Our birthdays are all tomorrow. Funny how that works.
- Fixed the RoboChef.
- Fixed stretchers. You didn't notice person was sitting on a chair or stretcher already, and used place to put them on something else.
- Fixed a typo when dismounting specific bikes.
- Fixed a grammatical error with roll up stretchers.
- Chocolate, Cappuccino, and other items should work when typed to drink them. These are from beverage drink dispensers.
- You may no longer enter the voyager shop without a profile. Reason being, exploration type vessels are heavy on the roleplay as are profiles.
- You may not enter the PKA ship shop or its sub shops without a profile. The reason here is that this alliance is heavy on the roleplay and profiles are as well.
- The roleplay points needed to join the PKA have been lowered to 50.
- You now must have a profile to join the PKA. Here again, roleplay association and all.
- The basic writing information profile help file has been updated in light of recent changes about ship shop entry.
- Your phone is pretty useless if you are stuck in a holding cell.
- This change should have read as follows. Your phone is pretty useless if you are stuck in a holding cell. You may not send or read text messages, nor place phone calls.
- Wording is fixed when exiting the holding cell.
- Fixed a bug in the Leather Duds shop and the old time Greek Cafe on Arvion Moon that prevented you from buying multiple of the same items.
- A cell somewhere has been furnished.
- Fixed some ambiguous wording with one of the items in the breakfast shop on Gonrah.
- A few signs have been added or updated in Oria, specifically in the area of Workers road, Randre Drive, Church Street and Bellug Lane.
- An issue with ties with color in Omo, The Menswear Shop has been fixed. Note that previously bought items have not been changed.
- Fixed a bug when REFILLing a robo chef that is in a house.
- Fixed more strange behavior with ammunition boxes. This is what happens when you just change stuff and forget the reasoning why it was how it was. Get with the program, alright? Thanks, from us to you.
- Fixed a typo with being poisoned.
- You may now empty your bong, wasting the marijuana within.
- Fixed a typo when adding doors to houses.
- You can now buy lighters at the dispensary.
- Fixed more tracebacks with rearm shops. Sorry.
- Fixed another traceback with rearm shops.
- Fixed a typo when using the OCR function on the dataslates.
- The ship combat help file has been updated to include the minimize and maximize commands.
- Fixed a bunch of issues with phones staying charging if you move someone that's holding one, tracebacks if you try and place someone on an object and they're not in the same location they started charging their phone at, etc. If you notice any other strange activity, please let us know. Thanks!
- Fixed buying problems with items in two shops on Arvion Moon. This will make at least one person happy.
- STN Grounded Pending Crash.
- Fixed a bug with .Y in emoting. Sorry.
- The price of two items was lowered at Maggie's diner.
- Fixed a description error with pasta meals from Maggie's.
- Option 8 (if using a phone for banking) will no longer traceback, and make you cry. Likely. If so, sorry?
- You can once again buy an ammunition box if your storage room has disassembled shipwreck pieces in it.
- You will no longer see yourself crumple to the ground in first, and third person.
- A crap pen that no one will want to use is now in all post offices.
- Fixed a bug that made it act as if you were in the bank when cashing a check with your phone. It has been corrected.
- Put a silly hack in so that the entire recharge line for the shuttle drive will show up for you in SYSTEMS HARDWARE. If your @LINELEN is less than 95, it temp shifts yours up. It isn't the best way to do it, but at least you will now receive all the information.
- Fixed a traceback with phones after you complete a transaction through the banking app.
- Fixed a typo with the sample tank temperature regulation text.
- Fixed a check sending issue with sample tank payout.
- When editing frames with the film editor, the menu with the frames will no longer capitalize the words unless you put them in with capitalization.
- The events policy has been updated.
- The policy entitled Deleting, Rerolling, and Purging has been updated.
- The policy entitled character conflict and PVP was updated. It is highly recommended these updated policies be read.
- The metagaming policy has been updated.
- You can now review what you're going to write, or sketch in your book before doing it. There is also a new fancy spellcheck option to spellcheck what you're going to put in your book.
- Fixed a random space appearing before the LETTER A in an exported holocard. All broken ones have been corrected. Nice catch.
- Fixed a traceback with planetary samples adding.
- Cash and points values have been changed to the NEP scanner upgrades due to other changes which have allowed us to create item generation at a longer distance.
- Whenever you drop a rug, and then just type SIT (without arguments) and a rug is on the floor, it will show as you're sitting on it. This allows you to cover up the floor in your house, deck plates in ships, etc. Picking it up will dump anyone already on it off of it, and back onto whatever they were on before. Rugs are no longer useless. Also, you can't just sit directly on them now with SIT <RUG NAME> as they're not a seat object, but... An object.
- Fixed a capitalization error with a few planet classifications.
- Tossed together a very, quick and dirty way to let the staff know what you're thinking. This will convey emotions, and other small things. Limited to only 15 words. You are still welcome to use the STAFF command, and we hope you do.
- Uh, the command is THINK.
- The Chef unit will tell you how much time it has until your or someones food is done by looking at it. If this is not what the suggestion wanted, sorry. We can't read...
- Added Aloe Vera plants.
- Fixed lag issues with the spellchecker.
- Was added late yesterday, but now that areas only generate in the direction you're heading, they will now generate a little more a head of you than previously.
- You can now only sign a sheet of paper, write on paper, sketch in books, and write in books if you're holding a pencil or other such writing tools. They have been added to that fancy paper shop.
- Adjusted the generation of something found out of communications range.
- You can no longer walk out of the ship into NEP space, killing yourself and getting lost. Sorry, that poor character...
- Fixed a traceback when entering showers if you have a non human in your group. Please, please, please, stop toting around E.T. Thank you.
- Ever wonder why stuff generated behind you in NEP (directions you weren't going)? Don't question us any more. If you're heading northeast stuff could now generate north, east, up or down. It can, generate northeast and up, or just north, or even north and up, northeast, or north and down. Etc, you get the point.
- The FALL command will no longer leave you stuck on a seat object.
- You can now TYPE NEP ST and not the entire word of STATUS in the lounge on Voyagers.
- Fixed it so the NEP didn't you know, let you see history even if you didn't have the HISTORY database and you were crafty/smart.
- Fixed a minor typo in the TWIRL social.
- Fixed an issue which caused the word planet to show up twice with protoplanets.
- The NEP PULSE will no longer detect a planet, remove it at the wrong distance, to just add it back again.
- Added something new that can generate in NEP.
- Fixed a pluralization error when adding, or removing 1 point from a team. How did that make it through quality control.
- You should be able to own many pairs of utility pants now.
- Fixed a couple of issues with nail polish remover.
- Fixed Faroldian numbers so they don't have a random apostrophe in front of them. Oops.
- The translator when doing sentences, FSAY, FPA, FGEN, FTACT now correctly respect capitalization. If you capitalize the English word, the Faroldian word will be capitalized. Sorry.
- Fixed a traceback with NEP SCAN if you're in the area. Sorry.
- The NEP sensor board (another location...) will now only warn in Bridge and lounge rooms.
- Probes landing on planets will no longer say the word A before the planet type, because adding the number made it look silly.
- You may no longer disassemble shipwrecks while lying or sitting.
- A few colors have been added to the hair salon.
- All planets in systems from this point forward will have a roman numeral next to its name.
- You may now type rec recliner to recline the lazy chairs.
- The NEP SCAN (NEP SC) command is 50% faster.
- You should now get notification if a planet or space station is within 5 light-years of your ship. Happy hunting. Also, it will only announce the object once unless you go beyond five light-years of it. This resets the object so that you can get notified again once you come into its five light-year range.
- A couple more milestone achievements have been added to mail delivery. The help file will reflect this soon.
- Howdy! Faroldian, half Faroldian, kitchen sink Faroldian, okay I'll stop now... FSAY will now work through roundtime, you know, if you can use it. If you can't use it, fill a bucket full of sobs and we won't care. So don't. That's nasty.
- Fixed ansi coloring with awake people in the room. Likely. If not, let us know. Thanks.
- Flight control scanners will no longer tell you a message if it's on a belt in a container in another container. Bug, taken by the head, and popped like a grape.
- Adding a mapped location will no longer tell you it can't, but do it anyways.
- Adjusted the text for the disable message when an energy transfer is happening.
- People that may speak that garble goop can now use FPA for Faroldian translation on the PA.
- Rejoice, for you can now walk out on your friends and foes alike during games of air hockey with the end <table> command. But we all know what they say about rage quitters!
- You can now type FALL to fall to the ground/floor with text. If you type anything else after FALL it will not display a message. Good for falling after an emote, for example.
- Eyeliner now says you apply it to the correct location. No, it doesn't require you to buy a new one.
- The Non pilot characters help file has been given an update. If you have further questions about such characters, feel free to ask over newbie.
- You may now type display grappling to see how many lines you have without looking at the unit.
- Display or check now works on sifters, deuterium canisters, and grappling guns for those who cannot be bothered to read descriptions.
- Fixed a double 'S' at the start of the STORAGE command name in the NEP command without arguments. Also added HISTORY, and correctly capitalized it like the other commands if you supply arguments to the command, but not a valid one.
- Fixed an extra space issue with objects you can sit on, such as blankets.
- The NEP sensor board will only alert in the bridge and lounge, if the ship has one.
- Your chance at blocking a shot with the air hockey game has been given an increase.
- You can now add an optional score to reset the score sheet at when you setup a new sheet.
- Added a new upgrade. The NEP Data Display will allow you to type NEP HISTORY in a ship with a drive, and it will tell you a lot of the information that is found in NEP STATUS right as the ship dropped out of NEP. Useful for the silly stalls, etc. It only stores the last history until overwritten.
- Blankets, and the such (bed makeup stuff (pillows and the such)) will now show up in the title of the object their on. For an example, look at the sofa in the Voyager bridge... If not, try it.
- Fixed a description issue that did not detail where the New Netherlands trade center was.
- You will now see who checks the time or date in starship control rooms.
- Who wants new shoe styles? Well good news, everyone! Footwear Outlet and Natasha's Women's Section has new shoes for you to buy. Enjoy!
- Fixed the spelling of service in the RECORD command in starship control rooms.
- Added a new crafting item. It is a small digital score sheet. This will allow you to setup a team with custom names, or just your name, and you can then keep track of each teams score with the SCORE <SHEET NAME>. You can RESET <SHEET NAME> when done. You can look at it to see the current scores, and when points are added to a team it will announce the new scores to everyone. The first team shown when scores are announced is the winning team. Go on, play, play!
- To make the score sheet more flexible, you can now remove points from a team with the SCORE command.
- Fixed a typo when requesting a debit card in the loan office.
- Fixed a typo with mugs of coffee that come from the beverage unit.
- The ansi sign at character creation has received a makeover.
- Fixed a traceback if you pick none for an item option, and there was only one option. Phone cases, I'm looking at you. Also Donald might kill someone because of the fix.
- At some point in the last X number of days, phones stopped losing charge. This has been solved.
- If sleeping, dozing with the (DOZE) command, or idle for more than an hour (makes you dozing) you will now crumble to the ground within a minute. Note, you could pull them to their feet and crumble right away, it's just because of the timer and when it last fired.
- Fixed a long ago oopsie with voyager passages. Never code at 4 in the morning.
- Fixed a double space in the NEP light-year chime. If it breaks your soundpack (VIP ONE), you can go to: https://bunkicenter.net/Explore.set - Copy all of it out, and paste it into your Explore.set and reload the soundpack.
- You can no longer kiss someone while one of you are moving away. You do not have the lips on the end of a huge parrots beak. Sorry.
- You can now SWITCH all of your keys from one ring to another: SWITCH <KEY> to <NEW_KEY>.
- Fixed a hair color in the salon.
- Fixed a typo of CREAK in one of the NEP messages. Nice catch.
- Fixed likely another issue with the descriptions in shops. If yours is broken and would be easier, please buy again and let us know if it's still broken. We know the peanut butter sandwiches are working and a few other things that weren't before.
- Fixed a traceback with KISSing. You can be love birds again.
- Fixed a typo when you turn a different direction with the NEP drive.
- A couple new adverts have been added to the entertainment centers. Note, if you notice an advert that does not provide a location, please report.
- Fixed a double space issue if you used the SWAP command, but only had one thing in your hands.
- Added a missing period when your drill digs into the ice.
- You should no longer be able to use the drum of arxlon-7 while wearing a space suit.
- You may now type check or display to see what's left within your healer tank.
- The PKA observatory has got an update to its docking bay description.
- The NPC help file has been updated for some clarity.
- Fixed the spelling of FLIMSY when going into the booth at station 01 on Oria.
- Items in Bits N' Bobs will no longer tell you you can't buy any more when you don't actually own any.
- People can no longer drag you into a ship while your floating in space. You'll just get left behind.
- You may now scoff.
- Things in your group will no longer follow you out of the ship on a spacewalk. It's just annoying to deal with. You're so very welcome.
- Ships that have captain's cabins can bolt beds and bathroom items in the same room. Just in the captain's cabin though.
- A shirt design option was fixed. These shirts are from the ladies shop in the Luna mall. We also fixed all shirts we could find, excluding those hid away in compressible containers.
- Fixed an error with the descriptions in shops if it used the same back end COLOR option modifiers. Fixed another issue when NONE is picked, and it didn't counted up when it shouldn't... This might be the day people, it might be.
- Some of you now have a higher than average kick chance. If you feel yours should be higher or lower, please report.
- The dispensary's shop description has been edited.
- Fixed a bug that would let you keep racking up points from invasions when you launch and land if you wait until hours later to do it, or you got destroyed and then forgot to do it. Everyone's has been cleared.
- There is now a combat category on the bulletin boards.
- The HPA chair can now send out mass text messages. This should help get current event updates out quickly.
- You can now type SKETCH <BOOK> and it will work as if you're sketching (drawing) a picture.
- Some of you will land more punches, others will remain average. If anyone thinks they need to be a better puncher, or worse, let us know.
- Built the Faroldian Translator into the say command for some. FSAY is the command. Yep. That's all.
- You may now use FGEN and FTACT to auto translate General and Tactical messages.
- FSAYTO <PERSON> <MESSAGE> will now translate like all other things do.
- Fixed a bug that didn't let you count the contents of a table.
- More words have been added to the farold dictionary.
- The storage size of the voyager has been altered so that there is a decent amount of room for activities to be done.
- The captain's cabin has been officially added to the voyager, thus increasing its max starship size. The communication room will not show up just yet.
- Some minor changes were done to the WHO command. As we allow it an IC tool, we have changed connected/not connected and awake/asleep to active or not active.
- Fixed a traceback if you refueled your secondary engines and your order expired while they were you know, refueling your ship.
- Fixed silly wording when entering a code for your locking containers that came out on that station.
- The useful commands help file has been updated with the sort here and rp-rewards commands.
- Right now all rp notices you get will be logged. We will be making this into a better format where you can view all of them going through pages. Until this gets higher up on the list, here you go.
- Copying a location from one Dataslate to another no longer does a memory check on the wrong one. Pretty silly.
- Fixed a typo in the legal section of the dataslates.
- A help file has been renamed to transferring ownership of items to other players.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't properly join two groups together if someone leading a group joins someone else.
- Good news everyone, your anthropomorphic tumbleweed bobbleheads are no longer spelled wrong and have been updated to be in line with other bobbleheads by having bobblehead added to the name. If your tumbleweed bobblehead hasn't been fixed, let us know. Bobble on everybody!
- Fixed the description at Tropical Point to indicate that the land was sold.
- Added two new colors to the Eyeliner at Make Me Up. The colors are smoke gray and charcoal gray.
- The bridges of the science vessels have received a small description modification in preparation for the new room to be added soon.
- Fixed a description error in the ice cream shop.
- Fixed an oops with the heels at Nancy's Boutique. If your description is incorrect, please let us know. If we found them, they've been fixed.
- You will no longer be able to tell how much damage was repaired on your sifter until the roundtime is up.
- A new donation item has been added to the DONATION ITEMS help file.
- Fixed a rando apostrophe in the first message when leaving the science HQ.
- When cashing a check you now have the choice to cash into checking or savings.
- Made it a little more likely your news reader will alert you of unread headlines when you connect. You also need to make sure 'WAKEUP-O 3' is enabled.
- The insurance terminal's description has been updated to reflect a policy change.
- Galactic map slots you can purchase with vouchers has been raised with two more options, the max is now 50.
- The donation items help file has been updated. Keep in mind, this list of items are things we have on hand to offer. It does not mean you cannot do a customized option. Also, some items can be purchased at the coin depot rather than having to fill out a support ticket.
- The Konninga have become particularly nasty buggers now. Be careful.
- The Konninga and Kabrelle's payouts have been flopped just a little. Why? Because the heavy fighter is nastier.
- The Konninga's hull DAP has been set to align better with a heavy fighter.
- Some curse words have been added to the farold language, by popular demand.
- Fixed it so you once again see the message about the ship shuttering while the shuttle drive moves you through space, and you're not in the control room.
- You can now type @RP while in roundtime.
- Fixed a traceback when trying to place someone on virtual furniture.
- Fixed some typos in asteroid room descriptions.
- Fixed a typo with screen protectors.
- Fixed a sniffing typo.
- A description error was fixed in the feather mat's purchased from Zion station.
- When LOOKING at something, people in the room will now match before other objects.
- We didn't make it a filter, but if someone walks into the room and automatically reads a sign, you will no longer see that they read it. If you would really like an option, I guess suggest why this is an option that's required that much, and someone will pout, kick a piece of dirt, sob inside a little, and then do it.
- Fixed the reload amount for torpedo's with the Brigantine.
- A typo in the Zion feather mat's name was fixed.
- You can now TYPE SWITCH <PERSON NAME> to <NEW SEAT OBJECT>. The only person that will see the text is the person being moved. Emote away, emote away!
- Did a minor text edit to the CORRECTION command so that you can trigger a sound off of it a little easier if you'd like.
- Fixed a capitalization issue with the bottles of water from the beverage machine. Also updated all out there.
- You can no longer PLACE people on objects that aren't bolted if it's not a stretcher or glide trailer.
- Fixed a list showing up in rooms descriptions for some unknown reason.
- If you couldn't pick up a table, don't worry. You can now. Also if you bought one and had to leave it in the store, we have returned it to you.
- We now have objects you can sit on, and put food objects on! They're fantastic super fancy amazing sittable tables! You can now get them. Request 1, request all! Thank you to the person that requested them for a house, you drove us to do this 88 year old project.
- You can now buy tweezers at the makeup shop.
- If someone is crawling around you no longer hear them stand up or you know, lie down when they walk around. This is mainly pointing at people using version 3.0 or newer of the VIP soundpack. No, it doesn't require an update.
- Fixed a typo on Woodcutter's Path.
- Deleting a message thread in your phone will now update the main message menu with that removed, so you don't need to go out of the messages app and back in.
- Fixed a traceback when firing on a Faroldian ship.
- FBN ETA will no longer jump to Kapteynia Beta.
- You can no longer attempt to tug an asteroid while set to manual flying. Because it breaks things badly.
- Fixed the text when dropping a cardboard box.
- You will once again hear social sounds over general and tactical. PA is next, hold your horses.
- Added a new walk type.
- The PA now works with social sounds once again if you're using version 3.0 or newer. Also, put quotes back around general and tactical messages.
- You will be able to tug an asteroid much faster now. Wow, that was slow.
- Fixed the message you see if you're in the room with someone that sends static to the General or Tactical channels.
- Fixed a typo when someone drifts off to sleep.
- Bonus payouts will now be reachable for asteroid tugging. The help file has been updated and it may be discussed IC.
- Carrier and Archer's roleplay points are more in line with each other. We like the roleplay of a choice.
- Small edits were done to the beds, rugs and things shop on New Netherlands.
- A sign was added and a description edit was done to the mountain pass entrance.
- Fixed a traceback when buying a reactor from two shops.
- Ever super frustrated because chairs, shelves, tables, pilot droids, and the such couldn't be painted? Stop screaming at us. Everything that you can craft can now also be painted to look fancy. Fixed it so that when you paint items that you could paint before this change wouldn't you know, break the name? Fixed a bug that didn't make you not have to mix up the can of paint. Fixed wording when opening or closing a can of paint to indicate that it needed to be in your hand, and not leave you just outraged because you couldn't figure out how to open or close it.. Sorry for the person helping me test all the changes... Lots of painting changes: Go forth, and paint up your stuff! If you have something that you know that you crafted that isn't letting you paint it, please report the name of the object, and where we can find it. Like <room name> or in my backpack on my person. It will help us a lot when tracking it down. We think that we converted all of them though. Enjoy, and don't break it or we will be forced to sob, and collapse in a puddle of our own tears.
- Fixed a bug with the BUY command in shops (happened at Maggies). You could type BUY CUP OF COFFEE and while not on the menu, it picked up on the format and used the word OF as meaning you wanted multiple of COFFEE which matched to the coffee cake. However, it lacked the knowledge to figure out that CUP isn't an integer (number - amount). It would put an empty tray on the counter, and charge you 0.00 dollars.
- You may now craft jumbo two man hammocks!
- A clerk's office is now in the government center. There you can check your fine record and file a complaint against another individual.
- Debris information scanners can now be painted.
- Painting a cardboard box will no longer traceback. Dropping a cardboard box will no longer recycle it.
- You can now receive a partial ship cargo cash refund if you sell back your old cargo before you upgrade to a new one.
- The enabled and disabled section when modifying flight control filters now has color. Color it up around here!
- Your starship's alert status will now be shown on the line indicating if the starship is powered. For an extra bit of readability for those that use color, that part of the line will change color depending on what the alert status is.
- Fixed a bug that could allow a blindness dart to not work. Also fixed another bug where shooting them before the expire time ended it would just blind them again. Allowing you to keep them blinded forever.
- Fixed a typo when looking at a set of dice when only one die is being used.
- You now get told what you're handed when you sell a starship.
- The way starships are destroyed has been overhauled. You'll get a flight control message when a player ship (one of yours) are destroyed, a Faroldian, and Kiohn ship. Flavor messages were added for fun, because some things are allowed to be fun... Made it a little less likely an AI starship will shoot another AI starship of it's own class. An AI starship can no longer shoot itself, and yes, they would kill themselves if it was lucky. TLDR: AI, flight control, and destruction stuff have received some very much needed TLC.
- Good news! Using, SAYS, ASKS or EXCLAIMS in emotes will now trigger the SAY sound.
- Fixed an issue that would allow someone under 15000 productivity to gain 2 science points for a half finished mission.
- Fixed an issue that would allow someone under 1500 productivity to gain 2 science points for a half finished mission.
- Kiohn now have flight control messages when shooting! Jump for joy!
- Fixed a naming issue with spacesuit bags purchased at Rayford's station. Let us know if yours did not get fixed.
- Thanks for roleplaying along! Fixed up Faroldian AI so they you know, help. Fixed a few other flight control messages when related to the sector the firing is happening in.
- Fixed the missing disconnect messages in stars when you type SLEEP, QUIT, or @QUIT.
- Fixed a traceback that wouldn't let you DEAUTHORIZE a mailbox.
- Did minor adjustments to how life support appears in the SYSTEMS command under the MISC heading.
- Cannon and Torpedo ammunition sizes have been cut drastically.
- Lightly lowered the price of cannon and torpedo ammunition.
- Did another little touch for ammunition, and this included a slight discount on rail gun ammunition.
- Crystal prism artifacts have had a description update. This does not include previously found prisms.
- You may now type display (container name or label) to receive your artifact points count. Looking at the container is still an option too.
- The ALERTS menu has received some color. The (enabled) will be green, and (disabled) will be red.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't always let you see if a ship was just locked or unlocked while standing in space.
- Finally fixed an age old bug that powered your ship off twice if it ran out of charge and met the right conditions.
- Fixed a missed out of ban message for General and Tactical.
- You will no longer be able to check your points with the display command on the artifact containers if they are closed.
- Rejoice, for you may now bolt and unbolt air hockey tables in rooms you do not own, if you are the table master! sorry I meant owner. Additionally, you can now bolt and unbolt air hockey tables you don't own in rooms you do!
- Pages printed from a printer now have a description.
- You can no longer dock to a ship that started moving after you started the docking process.
- You will no longer get payed out of communications range when landing on an asteroid for destruction's. More onto that, you will no longer get payed for landing on an asteroid even if in communications range.
- There are a few new local and 1 new out of local artifacts for your enjoyment.
- If you have less than 300 science points, you may rent a speedster from Rayford and have it delivered to beta for a fee. This is to ensure that newer pilots can enjoy artifact trips and so forth.
- The pilot droid can now power down the ship with you. Just make sure you say POWER OFF, CUT POWER, or POWER DOWN with its name over the PA, and you'll be good to go.
- Fixed a traceback if you kill a creature with poison and get the message right at that second about it twitching or something.
- You can no longer play a film and radio at the same time on the entertainment centers.
- Repair text when people run out to the landing pad has been changed from men to personnel.
- Added a command to storage rooms. It's called SURVEY-WRECKS. It will show you the number of chunks remaining on all your shipwrecks. Take it as if you're looking at them.
- Added a new crafting item under the electrical category. The new item has found its way into a few items.
- Fixed how multiples in your storage room for Some undamaged Computer Circuitry is formatted. It before said 2 of a some undamaged computer circuitry. It now reads 2 of some undamaged computer circuitry.
- The line saying that the following is in larger compartments on your crafting cart will no longer display if there is nothing in it.
- Anyone can now launch one of Rayford's rental starships.
- Fixed an issue that wasn't allowing the random chance of a science bonus when turning in a sifting mission on the courier radio.
- Fixed a bug that let you get credit for more ground quest kills than you should have been able too. You can still kill more than your quest requires, you just won't get credit, as you shouldn't.
- From now on while kind of meh, if you sell or your ship is destroyed all associated keys will be recycled.
- Previewing a film with the film editor will now ask if you wish to start from an alternative place. If you say yes, you can enter a frame number, and it will start there. Entering an invalid frame number will start from the beginning.
- Fixed milkshakes at the ice cream shop. Can I have this in my house?
- Looking at your phone near the charge percentage will now inform you of your signal quality.
- Did a bit of tweaking to the grouping with artifact containers. It was putting the artifacts in alphabetical order. It no longer does this to indicate at least the order of when each type was placed into the container. The other reason this was reversed is because nothing else with containers is in alphabetical order.
- Fixed two typos with asteroids. Nice catch!
- Fixed a typo when your phone turns on.
- Fixed a typo when docking to another starship.
- Wow, we love Alonzo. You can no longer use the X and C command while spacewalking to navigate around your roundtime limit of picking up an artifact. There he goes, proving his usefulness. Clap for him, make him feel proud.
- Phones will now pick up many more socials. Subsequently, you can view this list with @PHONE-SOCIALS.
- LOOK-O 7 is now a thing. You can compress and uncompress artifact containers contents. It's really grouping multiples with [INTEGER OF AMOUNT YOU HAVE] after the name of the item. It works with LOOK-O option 6 enabled, or disabled. Yay!
- Small text edits were done to the NEP drone launching process.
- Scream at the suggester: USING a spacesuit bag to put on or take off a spacesuit now brings roundtime.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the hand held galactic map to tell you the real name of the artifact. If ship sensors can't tell you, this little thing can't.
- You can no longer leave air hockey games you aren't actually playing. At least join the game first if you want to be a quitter!
- You can no longer remove your spacesuit in a cycling airlock and magically not die. Try it, I dare you!
- Fixed a typo in the POINTS command and in a few other locations. Jolliest!
- Fancy computer announcement messages in airlocks are colorized. It used some silly mimic of computers. Someone was feeling extra creative. One guess who that was? We'll never know...
- You can now CLIP leach spray to waist things. If done correctly.
- Fixed the spelling of Space Station in the alerts system.
- Likely fixed the explosion of fruit that resulted in a traceback if you had one of the old O-G fruit dispensers.
- You can no longer dock to (or try and dock to) NEP DRONES, or the probes for launching into planets.
- Fixed a typo in the decontamination process.
- Thanks to money and roleplay, Rayford's speedsters now have the mothership upgrade.
- You can now use GM (galactic map) while in roundtime as it is a visual map.
- A new help file was added, help orientation in space, for those who are curious about the galaxy, and how we find things in it.
- SHIP-O 2 will now gag storage room debris transfer messages when you transfer from the control room.
- You truly can now apply toothpaste on tooth brushes. The syntax has been changed so x paste will be your friend.
- You may now use the display command on your deuterium canisters to obtain the amount of deuterium collected, bypassing the description of the can.
- Fixed a color issue with ship-o 13.
- Fixed a host of issues loading and unloading a trailer with someone on it from a ship, fixed placing someone on a trailer if they didn't have anything in their hands, and possibly something else. I'm not sure. Me and that person looked cute trying to figure out the madness!
- You may now use the DISPLAY command on your pebble sifter to view just the amount of pebbles. Useful to skip the wall of text just for that.
- If a recipient of a phone call has their phone muted, the caller will once again hear the outbound ringing sound. Whoops.
- Fixed a possible bug if you were an HPA office holder and transferred shipwrecks at Research Station. Sorry kids.
- A note has been added to the hegemony treasury report concerning Luna.
- SPELLCHECK-O will now disable the spellchecker for all forms of communication. It does the reverse of SPELLCHECK-O 1.
- Fixed a typo in the first option of SHOP-O.
- Fixed a quite embarrassing bug that wouldn't let you install the FBN time estimator crafting upgrade if you already had the hatch bell installed.
- Suggestions are beautiful!... You can now CREATE (MAKE) a duplicate of a rental starship key.
- When doing the little sensor quest, members of the PKA will now get a chance at an extra science point award from their government.
- You can once again buy items from a post office. Sorry. Blame the door greeter at your local grocery store.
- The low end destroyer had a small Hull DAP increase.
- The heavy destroyer and extended frigate were given a bit of a hull DAP increase as we continue combat balance work.
- A navigation sign has been added to the corner of Church street and Randre drive.
- Fixed an issue with wardrobes sold in the mountain town they call cabbage.
- Renaming a room in a house will auto capitalize all words in the name. If your name was declined lately, this could be the problem. All rooms have been correctly capitalized if it wasn't.
- As there may be a lot of changes, and announcements on the changes and announcement pages of the website, don't be scared: You no longer need to smash the up key, or SHIFT+H to go to the top of the page. Hit your links key once, and there is a link called Scroll to top. This will take you back to the top of the web page.
- When looking in shops with items that require points, you may now see a point category called specialty points. This is really your roleplay points, but with a different in character name. Look out for uses in the future! As always, please report if shops take your money and never let you buy another item again. Or, don't. We'll still catch you.
- Fixed a flood of errors that could happen if you kill a Kappa right before it stuns you.
- The PKA ground repair shop now properly lists specialty points.
- Fixed a few things with people locators, including a proper naming theme for all of them, a typo in some of them, and a random message.
- The courier radio will no longer ask you if you wish to do another mission, if you've completed your two for the day.
- Luna has been moved closer to the edge of sector 8, so that it could more closely coincide with where earth would be in sector 9. This is totally OOC and should not be discussed IC.
- At least two people may love this: In a starship control room you can type MINIMIZE and you will no longer see other starships shooting at each other. Typing MAXIMIZE will allow you to see this information again. No, this is not per person, but for the entire control room.
- Properly put ANSI coloring on all LOOK options.
- Kizak Shore will now show up on your people locator if someone is there.
- Fixed a typo when a NEP drone returns to the mothership because its extraction equipment is destroyed.
- If, for whatever the reason, you apply for and receive a name change, it should show up in your transaction logs.
- The phone notification for when done charging really does work. It has been tested, and the traceback has been taken care of! Sorry for the lost moments not knowing your phone was charged. What a catastrophe.
- Dropping a package will now trash it if it is empty.
- Ever want a container to display its contents one item per line? You may now use option 6 of LOOK-O (look options) to toggle this function.
- Fixed a misleading description at the shipyard.
- Gave the starship a bit more description menu explanation as it is one that newbies frequent.
- Gave the starship shop on Oria a bit more description menu explanation as it is one that newbies frequent.
- You must be standing to load an item into a starship.
- If you load a glider that is owned by someone into your ship, and someone is sitting on it they will now be moved into the storage room. No more being left outside of the ship like a lost puppy that wishes you got to go.
- You can now purchase relaxed fit jeans on Zion.
- Fixed phone notifications. Good catch. It was in fact, a result of the ANSI changes. You will now hear phone somethings when they're done charging.
- You can now pick option 6 of the main phone menu to lock the phone screen, without having to go into settings. Fancy, right?
- Fixed an item name issue in the dress socks from the Omo mensware shop. We also fixed all socks we could locate. If yours are inside a compressed container, report the typo when you pull them out.
- Stopped using lame wimpy motors during the construction of mining borers. That is to say, they can now withstand more damage before slowing down. Enjoy those extra seconds!
- Added a couple vegetarian options at a couple rather popular restaurants. More may be added in time.
- A small text edit was done to the capsule transport messages.
- The number of creatures required to complete the group quest in the jungle has been corrected. Rejoice... Or don't. Your choice.
- Shelves at the defense outpost have had a description error fixed. This is not retrospective though.
- Fixed yet another bug with the description builder if you picked none for one of the first options.
- Fixed a possible traceback if you started Equipping multiple items at once in a starship.
- Hello, hi friends! You notice the random ;j showing up? It's alright. We have fixed it. Sorry about that... Was it a mistake, or not? We may never know.
- After much deliberating, two different juries, 5 retrials, 18 different judges (how with only 5 retrials? Only you know), 2 fights, 1 barking dog, and a food fight we have changed DONUT to DOUGHNUT. From here forward, we will use the spelling DOUGHNUT.
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow you to see the computer announcement when starting the shuttle drive. Sorry about that.
- As there is a sound when a sign is detected in the room with a soundpack, signs in game now have ANSI color, customizable under ANSI-O 3.
- Looking at objects in rooms has had a slight change so that things are more uniform. Object separation is done with ; rather than , so that we could properly work in shop option items with the ,. This may sound confusing but we understand it.
- You may now sell your old shuttle drive prior to upgrading. This will give you a small refund, but it's something. This does not include the drive that comes stock on your ships.
- Fixed a tiny oops with the description system for items bought through a shop. Likely you haven't noticed it, and it didn't effect you.
- When someone knocks on your door for the hotel, you will now hear it in all rooms of the hotel. Reason is hotels are normally small, and it's a quality of life suggestion.
- The heavy fighter's points to obtain was lowered to 1050. It's price was raised to 1.65 mill but it comes equipped with the enhanced engine.
- Added a tip about checking your roleplay point rewards and reason with the RP-REWARDS command.
- The NPC help file and welcome sign north of Beta's landing zone, were updated.
- Ever have trouble putting together furniture that comes with nothing but pictorial instructions in Swedish? Now learn how to use your power tools with the new help file all about bolting, sorting, and hanging.
- The heavy destroyer now comes kitted with the MK III shuttle drive.
- Fixed a spacing error in a flight control message.
- Take deep breaths, and recover from hypoxia and hypoxemia in the Chrylia rest area, now with chairs.
- Fixed a typo with trains.
- The NPC's help file has been updated to reflect office holder changes.
- Fixed issues with possibly not being able to view policies on the website.
- Uh, the hairy people locators no longer locate people that are out in the vast unknown. Man, the locators are some skilled pieces of hardware. Sadly we had to cut their powers down, and hand them a straw to fight through the unknown with. It will be fine, we can only hope.
- A glider trailer when looked at, will no longer say it's being towed by the animal, a Toad. A Toad is a big Turtle, and a Glider isn't an animal. Toads are good, but in this case a Toad isn't doing the job, however a Glider is Towing the trailer, so the trailer is being towed.
- Kiohn will now repair a little faster. Their repair capabilities were terrible.
- Woops, the Luna repair shop cash register now works.
- Jungle ground combat missions have been adjusted. The solo bonus has been lowered, group mission got a bonus bump and a bonus was added to the snake pit mission. Enjoy.
- Kosh should now move a little slower.
- Option 5 under SHIP-O is now a thing. It is a person by person quiet running mode for starships.
- The insurance terminal now correctly adds to the HPA terminal.
- Strapless curve hugging dresses from Zion got a naming fix. We also fixed those not tucked away in compressed containers.
- When a phone finishes charging it will now use the ansi coloring you set for phones.
- You can no longer sit or lie on someone that is sitting on a glider trailer or stretcher.
- Two-person freighters now have bathroom doors. You may rejoice IC if you like.
- Rejoice: You can now cancel an order in upgrade shops.
- You can now type ROOM in a room to see just the title without having to use the L*OOK command.
- The timeline help files were updated. This was done to better reflect that the Hegemony is a group of farolds, not the entire race.
- NPC's, sleeping people, and awake people that show up when you look in a room are now all ansi colorized.
- Adjusted the colorizing of sleeping/awake people when using the LOOK command.
- Fixed a bug with items description adopting the option of a previous option you picked. It only happened to one person, but Alas, it's solved. Are you proud? We can take a mailman straw-poll if you'd like.
- Hopefully changed the roundtime for the Jex mastery torpedo launchers to be what they should've been in the first place. Please report if you notice no change or anything weird.
- The insurance terminal now properly resets when it should.
- The SHOUT/YELL command now respects the SAY spellcheck option.
- No non group ground missions really no longer allow you to have a group. Ridiculous.
- Doing solo missions not grouped but in the same room will now cause the creatures to grow very angry. Solo missions are just that, solo. Attempting to provide points for more than one person the same creature is an attempt to circumvent a workaround.
- Until we can finish rewriting all of ground combat: If you have 25.0 ground combat points or less, walking a direction will pull up a yes or no prompt if the following are both met: If the room you're going in has a player that is on a mission, which isn't the same as yours, and there is a creature in the room you will be prompted. Explaining a little more. Fred is on mission 608, and The Milk man is on mission ID 609. If you're in the room, fighting a creature. The Milk Man will get a yes or no prompt if he is under 25.0 points.
- Bikini bottoms purchased on Kizak can now be worn underneath shorts. Please let us know if your bottoms don't comply with this change.
- You may now do group ground combat quests at zero points, limit here is three people.
- You should receive notification over tactical when a new ground combat mission begins.
- Supplying arguments to the DAMAGE command will now ansi colorize the components just like DAMAGE (DAM) does on its own.
- Fixed a typo when a train returns to its departure point.
- You may now seat two people on a glider trailer. However, please do not sit on laps of those sitting on the trailers at this time.
- Data slates have new wear and remove messages, enjoy.
- Fixed the spelling of Apple Cinnamon tea at that shop out there in that station in that sector, if you follow that direction with a starship.
- Small text changes were done to washing machines and dryers upon the machines finishing their laundry duties.
- Fixed an ambience message along the secluded trail.
- Massive work has been done to weapons. This can be discussed in character. If there are any oddities, tell the person on your left. We're kidding, report it instead.
- Fixed a typo when playing darts.
- Air hockey tables bought by players should now, actually, you know, not be broken from the factory. We fired our quality control department.
- You may now purchase air hockey tables at the game shop on Gonrah.
- Fixed a possible traceback with mining and crafting carts.
- The mining borer override will now raise your borer's storage from 5 to 15. Please let us know if you have purchased one and upgraded a borer so that we can properly adjust yours.
- You can now put GPS tracking chips on mining and crafting carts.
- The mask artifact has got a small description change.
- Fixed an ambiance message in the pizza heaven shop.
- Fixed problems with the NONE option in shops. If you notice strange things in the descriptions, please buy the item again. Sorry. If it shows up after this change, let the person next to you know. If there isn't a person next to you, let your local Fedex driver know.
- The reactor replacement announces to all the same rooms that it finished, as it announces to when it starts.
- The janitorial staff in the government center moved some things around to clear up an office for the PSO. Also some "Large" changes to another room there.
- Option 15 on the spellcheck options menu will now correctly take you back into the options menu.
- The dining room in Uncle Ed's have dish bins for getting rid of plates now. Also, their descriptions have been altered so that it is clear as to what happens with leftover food that you toss in.
- The descriptions have been changed on several restaurant dish bins to note what happens to leftover food that may be tossed in them.
- Uncle Ed's menu has received a bit of a makeover.
- Socials and emoting now uses the same match order as look, and literally everything else in the database. If you're the lucky one to get a traceback with the GLANCE SOCIAL (shame on you), it's fixed. Sorry friends.
- Added a couple type options and condensed the menu to a furniture shop somewhere.
- Made some adjustments to asteroid belts. Yes, they still may be a pain but hopefully we have got rid of the level 10 pain.
- The farold help file has gained significant edits for clarity purposes. It is advised that people read it.
- Looking at food and drink items will say how much is left. It is useful to have an emote ready to go when you finish it. At least, that's what a suggester tells us.
- A couple of blouse naming issues from the business attire shop have been fixed.
- Fixed capitalization in name errors with design tops in the business attire shop. If you find one in your belongings with capitalization on the design, please report.
- The chances of finding an artifact outside a field should be significantly lower.
- A couple of RP prop objects have been added to the bank's loan office.
- A small edit was done to the waffle chicken meal at Larry's chicken palace.
- The following makeup tip was added into the tips system. When removing nail polish, you will need to first remove it from the hand you are not holding the bottle of polish remover in. You will next need to swap the bottle to your other hand so that you can then remove the polish from the other hand.
- Fixed an oops when people climb out of the submarine.
- You can now filter what you would like to show up in your SCAN list (WITHOUT ARGUMENTS). The command is: Filter-scan or, FILTER-SCAN for the first in the menu: Finally, you can do FILTER-SCAN PLANET to filter planets.
- Fixed a bug when walking a direction with phones that are charging.
- What a time to be a player on Vast Horizon! You'll find a new option under FILTER-O. This option is called 'CONSUMABLE FILTERS'. You will be able to filter (FILTER - FILTERS, get it?) out people spamming the EAT/DRINK, and whatever food text if you don't want people to see it happening. Yes, you will still see emotes involving food. Hope this helps at social gatherings.
- Text edits were done to some foods in Maggie's diner so that people can not be told if it is good food or not.
- Text edits were made to a few items in Natasha's fancy foods to eliminate words like delicious.
- Modified the roundtime of yet another phaser to bring it in line with upgrade progression. IC explanation for this, as before, is that several million dollars was spent to make this available to all ships equipped with them.
- Updated the asteroid tugging and ground combat basics help files with new commands and information.
- The time it takes to plot a location has been increased for, reasons.
- The repair center which has a hatch repair shop now has a more clear description.
- Fixed an issue with empty scent bottles.
- People can no longer read signs while in their sleep. What do you think this is, a magical world full of magical people that do magical things?
- If in a spellcheck prompt with directed speech, you will no longer continue to be able to talk to your target if they do not share the same location as you.
- A phaser has been updated with a little more roundtime speed. The IC explanation is that the dictator spent several million dollars on this upgrade, having it patched to all ships using that phaser.
- At long last, the alert text has been updated. If multiple different types of objects are in the sector, it will say have. If only one type has been detected, it will say has.
- The help file titled combat; starship combat, has been updated to note that typing ammo will display rounds of ammunition left to an engineer.
- In honor of saint Patrick's day, pinch is now a social. We all know who to thank.
- The Roleplay Policy has received an important update with regards to creating believable characters.
- Bank transfer reasons can now only be 1 character. If we catch abusing this to be extremely vague, we'll put the 10 character limit back in.
- If you are placed on a glide trailer or stretcher, and are holding any of the following: Phone (and is charging) it will be forced out of the outlet; Pebble sifter (and is unfolded) you will drop it; Mining tube (and is attached to something) you will drop it. No more sifting/charging phones from miles away. And whatever the other fixes are that this fixes.
- When you make your insurance payment, it will now show up on the HPA donation terminal under Insurance Payments.
- The message when you try to use the fbn eta command to check the time left in FBN transit without the FBN time estimator installed is now much clearer.
- If you are on a glider or other such vehicle and fall unconscious, you will no longer be stuck mounted.
- You will now see how many uses are remaining on the mining tool patches.
- Fixed an issue with Bulletin boards deleting the wrong posts when you ERASE. A few announcements are gone, but they're super old meeting requests.
- You can no longer hug starships and other weird things to your chest.
- DAM PHA/TORP correctly works again. We think.
- A few more hair styles have been added to the hair salon on Gonrah.
- Fixed a few homophone issues.
- Uncle Ed has retired being hit by darts. Enjoy the newbie dart target.
- DAM H (TO CHECK DAMAGE) will now include the FBN drive. It will be ordered Hull, Sensors, FBN.
- The @bug command has been updated, probably read.
- A new color has been added to bike trailer options.
- You can now use the time and date commands to check the time and date, respectively, when a phone is in a case.
- You will now be instructed to type @abort if you do not wish to pay a token or cash for a trip token.
- The damage on the crusher cannons has been changed so that it does not equal the top torpedo. The top torp's damage is lower but has a higher hull accuracy. This is to help player preference differences.
- The slicer torp hull bonus has been edited so that it is good but less over powered.
- Padded chairs have been edited in the crafting items to correct typos. If you have crafted one, please report.
- Fixed for real the You receive nothing points thing. If you got this message and the bonus point, don't quiver in your boots. You still got the bonus point.
- Added tables that can be crafted. Enjoy.
- Added the ability to search your inventory with the INV <search-string> command.
- You can now call people with the call <contact> command.
- If you have over 3200 productivity, you will get a 25% chance of gaining a large pebble. This could both help you fill up the sifter faster and gain you 0.5 science points. Enjoy.
- Updated the phones help file.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't let you sort inside hotel rooms that you own.
- Added the PEOPLE command to the list of aloud commands during roundtime.
- Fixed a typo with torpedo firing.
- Fixed a naming issue with padded chairs from the dining room shop.
- Fixed a word issue with handlebar covers. We also fixed the items we could find.
- The damage birdies can take before dying has been reduced.
- Fixed a bug that would keep a rental ship owned by you for a lot longer than it should after you turn it in.
- Kiohn and such will no longer sit there and keep trying to blow up a shipwreck like an idiot. Cool news.
- People can now properly donate to the education fund if they so desire.
- You will no longer hear the weapons power up twice if an AI locks on you twice quickly.
- Fixed all places that didn't give you roundtime when picking up or dropping (placing) a healing tank.
- You will now see if someone is on a glide trailer when loaded or unloaded from a starship.
- The name now correctly works for people on the landing pad when an escape pod lands.
- TYPING HEALTH <GROUND ENEMY> will give their health percentage as displayed when LOOKing at it.
- If you're trying to move someone out of the room that is unconscious, it will no longer block you from leaving, as creatures really don't care about you any more.
- Correction to the last change, sorry. This only works if the creature is stunned, then obviously it doesn't care.
- Fixed a traceback with repair pouches.
- Added the sitting command to quickly check what your doing; although, you really should know.
- If a ship blows up you can now once again use the same name without waiting.
- The ACCENTS command now works while in roundtime.
- Small modifications have been done to a few enemy combat ships.
- Oops. Eyeliner comes off with the makeup wipes now, too.
- ATV's now have different mount and dismount messages from those on the glider bikes.
- The character description help file has been updated. If this causes people to want to change a character description, we will do it for no donation cost.
- Fixed blush not showing up on your character. If you have bought blush before this, sorry friends. Please buy new stuff. We're so very sorry.
- The makeup towelettes will now correctly remove all your facial makeup. Who knew.
- Nail polish remover correctly removes nail polish. Keep in mind you can not be wearing feet objects on your feet if you wish to remove from toenails. Fixed a couple of typos when applying nail polish, too.
- Fixed a traceback if you used the CART command with invalid arguments.
- The @bugs command has received a nice little update.
- One of the lower level Kiohn weapons have gained a small increase hit chance to the hull, enjoy.
- Fixed a traceback when paying out insurance money.
- Fixed a naming issue with eye shadow in the makeup shop. We have not yet fixed previously purchased eye shadow.
- The New Netherlands section of the treasury office computer has received an update. Namely because we do forget things.
- The Luna file on the treasury computer has received an update.
- You can now wear makeup cases. Rejoice.
- May have fixed issues when powering off your phone, putting you back in a menu. If not, report again. THANKS!
- A few colors have been added to the hair salon.
- Swords can no longer be put in bags.
- Fixed the options in ice cream shops.
- Fixed a typo in the Kizak cocktail lounge.
- Small time adjustments have been made to the challenges to squeeze in more point levels.
- Help Job: Mining has gotten an important update that may save you some reactor life, but you probably already know it.
- Fixed the third person text when someone is paying an insurance premium.
- The HPA Combat directorate now has a help file.
- The Overview policy has been given an update for some clarifications.
- The policy, deleting, rerolling, and purging has been updated.
- Oops. You can now mount your glider objects and such while in a garage.
- Your order will no longer expire when you're trying to pay for it, creating a traceback and running off with your lunch money.
- Being an office holder now means you may not delete your character during your term.
- Fixed a bug with a ship powering down twice when replacing the reactor.
- You can now ride glider and other such items into garages.
- Fixed a bug (stupid timings) that could make a creature die, then finish performing it's action.
- The Crimson Dagger news item should now show up in its correct category.
- Fixed a grammatical issue if you try and use one of the super fancy fast mover room station places (TM) and it was already in use.
- You will no longer automatically read signs if you're unconscious.
- Fixed an issue with doctors changing names and possibly even genders at the hospital.
- A small change was made to the lower end Kiohn phasers, enjoy.
- The Kabrell and Kozarki ships have received small modifications.
- Fixed an issue with turning a book to the next page with the NEXT command.
- PKA members can now purchase stunners.
- You may now purchase a shuttle drive speed booster for qualifying ships, if you have the qualifying points.
- Fixed a typo when using the shuttle drive to go to a set of coordinates and those coordinates were occupied.
- The palace bistro is now open for your dining pleasure.
- All the fruit juices in the bistro, minus 1, are fruits from the market or breakfast lounge.
- Fixed a traceback with renting ships if one already existed.
- We're going to allow 3 OOC messages in a five minute span again. The caveat is, if you receive violations, they will be recorded so use it properly. It is not for carrying on conversations nor planning game activities. It is also not for explaining away your ten minute absence so as to get players not to react IC. In short, we're watching. Find ways to help others IC when you can. We do realize that sometimes OOC is needed to help new players and that is the main reason for the switch. We have seen way too much OOC of late though so be careful with it, last warning.
- Fixed a wording issue and typo with the description of sector 1.
- You can now use @TEAM with roundtime.
- Fixed a typo when you get booted for entering too many commands at once.
- You may once again buy nail polish more than one at a time.
- We did some modifications to the description builder for items in shops. Why do you care? Well, it allows staff members to have a little more liberties with description formatting with your options that you chose. Why else are we telling you? Please check the descriptions of your items over the next few days, so that you can let us know if anything fails fantastically. Thanks!
- We hopefully made it easier to determine challenges. You will now be instructed to enter the ship and pilot's name instead of captain.
- Small changes were made to the Gonrah file on the computer which rests in the treasury office on Oria.
- Another minor change to the challenge text. New pilot has now been changed to very easy. This would include new pilots plus those say trying out a heavy fighter for the first time. The change was made because you would not be a new pilot when trying challenges in your big ship.
- Fixed Gonrah's descriptions so that they aligned better with the information in the treasury computer. It's a significant shift.
- Fixed an issue causing information on Fontarsi not to display on the treasury computer.
- Fixed a bug that could allow you to turn your pebble mission in twice with the courier radio, getting double points and cash for one mission. If you knew about it and didn't report it, shame on you.
- Alas, it is finally here, makeup! Happy hunting.
- The express trip room along the stone path has been renamed to fit the atmo mission that it belongs in.
- Fixed a description issue along the stone path.
- The TARGET command got some love, and now works in the following way: TAR without arguments brings up a menu like it always has. TAR 3 (if there are 3 or more ships in range of your ship will pick the third one in range. If the number is larger than the number of ships in range, you must do at least 3 numbers. E.G: TAR 895 for Kiohn Kosh 8954. If you want a list of just KOSH in range, you can do TAR KOSH, or TAR KOS. You can do TAR KIOHN or TAR KIO for all Kiohn starships in range. Hope this helps some!
- If you call someone and they answer, you're no longer stuck back in the menu.
- The READ <PHONE> and TEXT <CONTACT> commands for phones will no longer bypass the pass code if you have that enabled.
- Fixed a bug that put your phone back into the main menu if you changed settings then turned the phone off.
- Fixed a host of other strange menu bugs with phones.
- Minor edits were given to room descriptions along the hiking trail.
- Fixed an issue where the coin dealer would hand you a token before you received the text that it was in your hand.
- You may no longer drag around two stretchers.
- You may no longer take a glide trailer in your group onto a fancy token mover platform unit capsule? If you take a stretcher in your group on one, you will only be allowed if the person is unconscious.
- You may no longer drag two trailers behind yourself if you own two of them. No judgment.
- A fancy drink has been added to the fancy restaurant on Oria.
- Flare ammunition will no longer miss. Happy... What is today? Not sure. Happy day of fancy flare darts that got upgrade (TM).
- Fixed an issue that could lag the game for upwards of 10 seconds sometimes when someone started to connect.
- You may now remove posts from a bulletin board that you posted. The command is ERASE BULLETIN.
- Fixed a traceback when buying vouchers from the bank.
- The fancy mover units that use tokens or cash, will no longer rip you off if you end up having a group.
- Fixed a bug that could make the game lag out if something disabled your move after you started up autopilot, but the ship hadn't started moving. It was a very small window. Now, autopilot will correctly fail.
- Some minor price adjustments have been made in both spacesuit shops for a bit more uniformity.
- You can now see how many passenger transfers you have made but not how many passengers you have transferred.
- Fixed the name of the Kiohn Kosh to be in line with all the rest of the Kiohn names.
- When adding a frame you can now format it like the following: The camera pans around the room, catching the sight of a rat eating a cheese burger on the ground.  - the  means that you want the 20 to be 20.0 seconds. You can put the .0 at the end, or not. It's all up to you. The brackets and the time you gave will be removed from the frame. Don't worry!
- The Kiohn ground enemies have had a point and cash payout bump. The android slave has as well.
- You may no longer trample around Gonrah with a sword.
- Added tub as an alias to bathtubs.
- The voucher command at the bank has been changed to rare coins.
- It's way too early for making changes. The voucher command at the bank has been changed to coin.
- Some edits were made with a certain trader out of communications range.
- When typing missions, you will no longer see the atmospheric missions if you do not qualify to do them.
- All mines started and finished after this change will tell you how long it took to complete.
- In the jungle, you should now see a small increase of creatures and they will repopulate a bit faster.
- The product transference room is now indoors.
- Natasha's Fancy foods now sells a couple of quiche delights.
- Fixed an oversight that let you MOUNT a glider or other such object while you were walking. Creating all kinds of strange happenings.
- At long last, you may now sell back your old starship engine before purchasing a new one. To do this, simply type engine in an engine shop. Note, PKA's engines have a slight price markup, enjoy the roleplay.
- A certain nasty fighter will now move a tad faster.
- The damage ants and spiders can take has been lowered. Reason being, these are really supposed to be easier for new pilots to destroy.
- Fixed a typo in the fruit machines.
- If you try and PUT <OBJECT> in <TARGET> and <THING> isn't valid, it will no longer try and put <OBJECT> inside of itself.
- The accents help file has been updated.
- Fixed a traceback with hospital doctors trying to heal.
- Made some text edits when a person is being healed at the hospital.
- Fixed a bug that didn't clear the information from the news reader (the information you see when looking at it) if you used the UNREAD category.
- You will now be able to match to a film (holo card that is titled) using multiple words from the custom title.
- There is now a sofa in the printer shop for those who wish to hang out while they wait for their large orders to be crafted.
- Fixed a bug that when a phone was off and charging, you could see more information than you should.
- Fixed an oversight that trashed the new cardboard storage containers!
- The stone path atmo mission has gained another room. It's the fast trip station.
- Updated a description on Randre Drive.
- Added the WRECK alias to shipwrecks.
- You can now craft small tubes of liquid because who knew you could do cool things with metal rods and tubes of glue.
- Added a new crafting upgrade. This allows you to INSTALL <CART> while holding it. Once installed in the main RETRIEVE menu you see retrieve all. This will retrieve everything in the room with you.
- Fixed an issue with the banks when buying vouchers. It didn't know to handle connection times correctly. Now it does.
- Adjusted with the way the TOTAL <CRAFTING CART> command reads the information.
- Added a new category for crafting. Miscellaneous. You will find small and medium cardboard storage containers. Good luck getting the cardboard, it is out there, though!
- The @bugs command has been updated. Note, while some known bugs are listed, other things we plan to sort out are as well.
- Organized the INFO ACHIEVEMENTS list again. The Deuterium is now up in the D location, planetary stuff and whatever else isn't just all over, and changed two things even if not in alphabetical order. 1. Mines finished is now before minerals mined reading from top down. 2. Shipwrecks salvaged is now above shipwreck chunks transferred from top down.
- The crafting trade center's description was edited for clarity.
- The help file entitled trading has been updated.
- Trading centers have been given more distinct names so that you can more easily recognize them.
- Maggie's has received a nice spiced meatloaf meal.
- Fixed an oversight that wouldn't let you do GROUND-O 1.
- You may now sort a rooms contents with SORT and no arguments, or SORT HERE. You must meet the following criteria. If a ship, you should own the ship, if a house, you should be the owner or the designer, if a hotel (etc), you should own the hotel.
- Fixed a possible traceback when retrieving an item with a crafting cart.
- The leaving the cavern help file's name has been changed so that it is listed in the profile category.
- drastically cut down the amount of time of roundtime you get when you use an armor repair pouch.
- A text error was fixed in the new pilot news headline.
- Added a new tip into the tips system about random fun commands you can do in a menu.
- Fixed a typo in the general options list.
- You can now IGNORE <ENTERTAINMENT CENTER> to not hear anything from it, and type the command again to stop ignoring it. Please note that this needs to be done for each entertainment center you wish to ignore.
- New tropical fruits are now available at the fruit market on Kapteynia Beta.
- Fixed a possible traceback caused when staff members forget to remove a test bit of code.
- The Chrylia trade center now sells minerals which can be sold at other places.
- The roleplay advice help file has been updated concerning creating overpowered characters.
- Fixed a stray bracket in airlock exit text.
- Edited a crafting message so that people will actually know who Berry Weis is.
- Fixed a traceback when crafting the pilot droid.
- For people using version 2.0 of the soundpack or later, you will no longer hear the say sound when you say something over general or tactical. Now only the people in your location will hear it.
- Fixed a traceback if you didn't have a message thread with a contact and you try and send a message to them through the CONTACTS section under the phone app.
- The go home droids now have a description, whoops.
- Added SPELLCHECK-O option 13. You can have the options such as Manually correct, add to personal dictionary, etc show up before the list of choices. By default the old format is already enabled.
- Kappa's have received a very small point bump due to their annoyance.
- Adjusted broadcast text so that you see something like: Tracy Wade aboard <ship name> broadcasts, "Hello.".
- You can now use a spacesuit bag while it is hanging in an airlock. In spirit of being kind, you can not use a bag that doesn't belong to you if it is hanging.
- Fixed a bug that could play the stand sound for the Vast Horizon sound pack when it should've played the sit sound. No, you do not need to update your pack for this if you're running version 2.0.
- Fixed a text issue with glider stations because not all vehicles are gliders.
- The tidbits file has been updated yet again. This details where the camp ground is and a bit more information about the Satra villages.
- Changed the name of the current film for sale so that it will include the type, such as biographical, horror, drama, and so on.
- The docking bay on the A-11 trading post is now in doors.
- Film editors will now allow you to set your own custom delay that will be used automatically when you add a new frame. The default is 15 seconds, and you may set between 10 and 45 seconds. This will allow you to speed up adding frames without having to go into a menu, find the frame and edit it that way every time.
- You can now edit a frame with the film editor. No longer removing it, adding it back in, then having to sort the entire film again.
- Fixed an issue that could leave a disable on your ship, not allowing you to do things like replace your reactor.
- You can now check the worth of your starship in the starship store with the WORTH command.
- Before you pay for your order, you may now type VIEW to see items in your order. If you wish to remove one, select the corresponding number and it will be removed from your order.
- You can now use both aliases for the newbie channel when you're unconscious.
- Fixed some text issues with a certain lift.
- You can no longer delete your character if you have Negative 200,000 dollars in checkings, or more than 300,000 dollars that you need to pay back to your credit card.
- You also may no longer delete while in debt from your new pilot loan. Shame on you.
- Fixed it so you don't need any points to do the solo ground mission.
- Cannon text has been altered slightly. This makes it no longer look like the ship is launching the entire launcher off the ship, and not a, or multiple cannon balls.
- Kappa will now move more often.
- Added the GRAV alias to the GRAVITY command in carriers.
- Added the CREW command to view your crew-list while in a bridge.
- You may no longer board or exit a ship if the gravity generator is active.
- The owner of a tank refilling station may now remove tanks that do not belong to them.
- Looking at an oxygen refilling station will now say who loaded the tank. Now you have more ammo for roleplay if people are leaving tanks on a station forever, preventing others from loading.
- You may no longer use an oxygen tank that you don't have the qualifications for.
- You may no longer lick things if you or it is also wearing an armored helmet.
- Fixed a typo when receiving a broadcast message. Nice catch.
- Fixed a typo with spacesuit radios.
- All help file names that started with Activity have been changed to start with Job, for example, Job: Asteroid Tugging.
- You may no longer send broadcasts on asteroids.
- If the ship is moving and you type SHUT (SHUTTLE) without arguments it will tell you if it is charged, or how long until it will be charged.
- Restructuring and minor lore changes have been done with the three Daily living in the cavern help files, as well as the Leaving the cavern help file. This change was made with small retcons in mind, because of an on going role play of someone very dedicated and determined, and in hopes that more inclusivity can be found. Not much has changed, but it is worth reading again.
- The tidbits help file has been given a small update.
- Dice have been fixed. They were indeed supposed to be six-sided dice.
- Fixed a traceback if you do totally invalid formatting with a target match with emoting.
- Because of the conversation on newbie 8,000 hours ago, removed the FIXTUBE command from artifacts as it's no longer necessary.
- Fixed a bug that would still allow your ship to receive broadcast messages even if the system was off.
- Fixed a bug if you did TRAVEL 9- or 9+ it would say traveling 0.
- Phones now go juice, juice, gim all that juice! When they're done charging.
- Your phone will now only juice once and not every 5 or so seconds when it's done charging.
- Fixed a possible loophole that would let you negate roundtime if you had lag or the such.
- Fixed a bug that allowed a joint to become endless when you cough from hitting it.
- The economy help file received an update. This is to explain why you can shop out of communication range easily.
- The emoting help file has been updated to include the fact that -plate- will remove the container from an emote.
- The first film we have is now for sale at the book store.
- The job help file entitled trading has been updated.
- We have overhauled the PUBLISHing process for books. You can also now publish films in the same location. Go to the publishing house, and type PUBLISH. You will get to pick what you want to publish, and fill out a few things including the royalty you would like. The item will be submitted to the staff for review, and if accepted you will get a letter and check in the mail. If declined, a letter and the item will be mailed back to you. You can then edit the item (change stuff in the book) and (load the card into your editor again). We can't wait to see all the wonderful publications you publish!
- Some text structuring issues were fixed in the death help file.
- All rejoice as you may use just the DASH key when on a spacewalk.
- Fixed an issue with spacesuit helmets. If yours was in a bag, don't worry it's been fixed too.
- Fixed a points issue with out of locals artifacts, woops.
- Glass top tables with center pieces are now sold in the premium furniture store.
- The PLUS key now works on its own when spacewalking if SHIP-O 3 is off.
- The win/loss point values for the balls game have been adjusted. Its help file has been updated to reflect the changes.
- Fixed a traceback when undocking from a ships bay.
- If your phone has a screen protector, it now says if it's powered off over acting like it's on when you look at it. Also, fixed it so when you power off your phone you don't get stuck in the menu.
- You can now nod <ANY ARGS> while in roundtime.
- The shipsuits sold on the Zion Trading Post with style, color, and designs have been fixed.
- You may now use a shop's name as an alias for a food tray.
- Fixed the description on both room doors of all Archers.
- The footwear outlet has gained some new footwear.
- Out of local artifacts have received a point and slight cash bump. This may be spoke of IC as roleplay was done for it.
- Fixed it so all helmets share the same level! No wearing helmets over helmets!
- You can now clip the following to belts and the such: Destination Finders, News Readers, and People Locating Devices.
- Starting now, all fines will log into banking history.
- You can no longer sort your fancy neck wallet item. This is when you do SORT ME.
- To help out new characters, salvaging in sector 3 will be easier to find shipwrecks that will fit in your storage room. If you have more than 350 productivity, you will not gain cash or points from salvaging in this sector.
- The salvage and recovery help file has been updated in light of a recent change.
- Mining scanners can now be clipped to belts.
- Fixed it so if you say no when transferring money to another pilot it doesn't just do it anyways.
- If you can't own any more of an item that you try and buy from a shop it will no longer say something like, You can only own -4 more of this item.
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow the delayed launch crafting upgrade to work if your ship was empty.
- Fixed the REFRESH option with text threads.
- The Donation Items help file has been updated to note that you can get two custom aliases added to an object for 1 voucher.
- The GO EXITS help file has been updated to note the PEER command including go exits.
- A help file has been added for hospitals and stretchers.
- The designs on spacesuit tops and bottoms have been altered so that they match better. This is at the New Netherlands shop.
- Fixed a bug that could show a movement message wrong when someone is riding a glider and they go through a go exit.
- Fixed a lot of strange issues with the Galactic Map Unit and the planetary surveyor. I think the people that reported this a year ago know what we're talking about.
- Fixed a bug that made it look like trains were always going to crash.
- If you pick up or are given clothing, smelly good things (cologne and perfume) and the yet to still come makeup you will now be the knew owner if you were not previously.
- Fixed a pronoun error when hotels send the bit about letting someone know they're about to lose their hotel.
- Rentals from Rayford's will no longer share the same number. Currently there are two 03 ships out there, but it won't happen going forward.
- Fixed a bug where your armored helmet didn't protect you in the Icy Cavern. Oops!
- Fixed a message error when you're head is just messed up. You wouldn't have a bad break there.
- Don't make a mess now, children! Children? Sorry, angels? Friends? Anyways, you can no longer put a food tray in pockets, containers, etc.
- You may now SPRAY the can of Arxlon-7 in a hospital.
- You may now once again purchase counters with sinks at the home appliance warehouse. They have been given an extreme makeover and a new design has been added. Happy appliance shopping!
- Fixed a bug if you're sitting on an object and type LIE <OBJECT YOU'RE ALREADY ON> it would say you climb up onto it. The same went for if you were lying on it, and typed SIT <OBJECT THAT YOU'RE ALREADY ON>.
- Fixed a traceback if your lines snapped leaving the asteroid in the previous sector, and the asteroid recycled from sector cleanup. This likely solves the other strange issue with tugging. What, I'm not sure.
- A matching help file has been added.
- Both the welcome sign in Oria and the NPC's help file have received a small update.
- The point set up for revolvers has been changed.
- Fixed a traceback you could get when navigating around the messaging section of your phone for a while.
- Checking ammunition on guns, revolvers, etc will now say: Ammunition remaining: 1 out of 100 over the old Ammunition remaining: 1-100.
- The miss chance on the big gun has been altered slightly. This means it's not a crap gun now, just a bit of a pain.
- You may now toggle if you will have the words out of or the dash between remaining ammunition and total ammunition with Dart guns. You can find this under WEAPON-O 1. It comes with the dash in the output by default.
- Fixed an outdoors issue on Rayford's station.
- Fixed a bug that didn't let my. matching work if the item that you were trying to match to had the first letter of M. For example, MY.Motor wouldn't work.
- Rejoice! Visitors to the Oria court room can now sit on the gallery benches in the back of the room to watch the proceedings.
- The prickly bushes in the courtyard are now no longer a seating option, however they are still prickly and pointy. The benches have been transformed back into proper benches too. Enjoy!
- When someone falls unconscious they will now drop everything that they are carrying.
- Fixed an oversight with kick damage.
- Fixed a text issue when getting punched.
- Fixed a text issue when being wrestled.
- Some changes have been done to the DRAW and HOLSTER commands for a few upcoming things. Please REPORT if you notice anything not working.
- Removed the word AT showing up right before the headline name for news headlines on the website. Also fixed a bunch of random double blank lines.
- Improved matching even more! Ever wanted to match to an object owned by <player>, but don't know which it is? Don't be scared. For example, link my.cart to Maya.cart will link your crafting cart to the first crafting cart owned by someone with the word Maya in their name, so long Maya was in the room. If Maya isn't in the room, this will not work. You can use this for other stuff, but this was the example in a suggestion.
- Fixed matching when your target string was larger than a possible alias. It would default to the shorter alias, matching to the wrong thing. You would notice this if you were wearing your phone case with your phone in it, followed by your spacesuit bag. If you did MATCH SPACESUIT it would match to the phone with SPACE in the name. This is because it knew part of it was right, but didn't care about the rest of the word. Also fixed a bug where you could no longer do duel word matching. E.G: MATCH SPACESUIT BAG. Please let us know if you find any other strange matching Wos.
- Fixed @CHANGES so you could correctly search for all changes made on a date. The format is: @CHANGES 01/18/22 - That will show all changes today.
- Fixed it so you can scan the Defense Headquarters again.
- Fixed an oversight that let you SORT yourself to change the placement of your oxygen tanks to start using a different one without removing them.
- Made changes to the ownership matching (MY.?) etc. You can do hug my.bike to match to the first bike owned by you found, MY$.bike for the last one, or if you want, MY.$.Bike for the last one that you own.
- Fixed a typo when looking at a spacesuit helmet when the radio is attached.
- Fixed matching with some containers out there, looking at you, compressed ones.
- If an item doesn't have any points when viewing a menu, it will no longer show all categories followed by 0.0. This is the case even if you have SHOP-O option 1 enabled.
- Fixed a bug with shops. If you buy 1 item, then say do buy 5 of 5 and say yes to only one item, it would cancel out the item that you bought before. Do you understand what is happening here? I hope so. We might.
- It's your lucky day! SHOWER has been added as an alias to all showers.
- We made some changes to try and stop random descriptions being changed. If you notice anything interesting, please let us know!
- Sector ten's description was edited slightly.
- When using the super fast transportation location room, (magical movers)? You will no longer be kicked off the stretcher if you're on one.
- Sinks with counters are now available at the Home Appliance Warehouse.
- Family furnishings now sells counters and cabinets.
- The snake pit has been added to the ground jungle quests.
- Some nice details have been added to the small courtyard for you to look at and enjoy.
- The sign in the ground mission room has been updated to reflect some changes.
- Looking at someone will now display if said person is unconscious or not.
- Matching has received a change. Before L TABLE could match to something that had PORTABLE in the name. Matching will no longer do mid word matching, however, match starting on the first character of a word, down to the end of what you put as the match string. This should solve a lot of silly matching errors. If you notice any other issues, please let us know.
- The MATCH <TEXT> command has been updated to include details and the such.
- Fixed an age old bug that wouldn't let ground creatures leave the room with you, because it thought someone was good to attack, even if no one was trying to kill them.
- You can now use the STAFF command while in roundtime.
- Fixed a traceback if you were in a menu (prompt, spellchecker, etc) and someone moved you out of the dynamic room (asteroid surface) you were in before hand.
- Fixed a bug that let the Defense Hub show up twice when you did FBN DEFENSE.
- The counter-sinks were edited with more options and color. Enjoy.
- Sector one's view from space has received a slight change. Let us know if you see further issues.
- The space cakes bites option has been fixed.
- The phones help file has been updated with some important information.
- Fixed a bug that could under certain circumstances allow 100% of the money you were given to go into checkings and savings, if you had savings enabled. Thank you for reporting this.
- Person to person transfers will now bypass savings if you have that enabled.
- Fixed a bug with NEP if you started and it stalled right away from the lack of a constant being defined until first iteration was complete.
- Fixed a bug that let you start autopilot, before the ship started moving, then allowed you to do a nep storage transfer.
- Cleaned up the system that sees if you're wearing a keyring with a key for the ship you're trying to enter, holding it, or if it's on a keyring on a belt/waist object. Before, it only supported 1 keyring, now it supports as many as you want. No more wearing a secondary keyring and being told that you don't have a key for the ship!
- You can now view up to your last 15 Roleplay Point notices (why you got Roleplay Points) with the RP-REWARDS command.
- Fixed a traceback if you use to many arguments with the CART command.
- The RoboChef will now place your burgers on its counter if you walk away before they are done cooking.
- Fixed a text issue with space to surface probes.
- Fixed an oops that would allow you to remove a phone from your case with the READ phone command then say you have roundtime if you do.
- You may now use H for HEALTH.
- You can now use HA for an alias for HANDS.
- Bank transaction history will now show transfers from checkings to savings, savings to checkings, paying on a loan, and paying credit card debt.
- When using the FBN command it now handles input better. FBN 1 will be sector 1, 11 will be sector 11. If you do FBN GON it will know you mean sector 10. You can also type FBN SECTOR to return all sectors with the word SECTOR in the name. word input (SECTOR, GON, etc) should be 3 characters in length or more.
- Fixed a bug that could let a hotel key card to not get recycled, and you can use it later when you're not even renting the room. So awkward.
- Fixed a room name issue on Church Street.
- Added the DAMAGE command into the list of commands you can do with NEP. Also put the list in alphabetical order.
- Fixed a bug that made you have to log out of the game and back in to remove your newbie flag. It now just does it.
- Spacesuit bottoms no longer have pockets.
- Fixed a pronoun issue with male and female enemy NPC's.
- As we work to integrate pronouns into the game that are not male or female, neutered has been added. This will give the pronoun of it. Other pronouns will be forthcoming but this will take some time as they are not as easy to implement. Please do your roleplay but be mindful as we want this game to be a good place for all to play.
- Added the ability to login with connect <username> <password> <menu-item> to help with auto-login.
- Fixed a wording error in the space leeches help file.
- Fixed a text issue with the NEP turn text when not in NEP space.
- Fixed a traceback if you SERVEYed in anything other than a planetary system. You no longer can enable the surveyor unless you're in a system.
- Fixed a bug that let you retrieve a crafting bin when it shouldn't have been possible.
- Style options on spacesuit tops and bottoms in the Get Your Suit On shop, have been adjusted so that they match properly. This means you can now get a matching top and bottom.
- Fixed an oops with sifting points.
- Made a slight change to login that will speed up login under some cases. Real descriptive, we know.
- Hospitals will help you now if you're just unconscious.
- You may now only purchase one target override chip per visit to Jamous.
- Fixed a possible traceback with looking up the number for someones phone, if they happen to own two at the time.
- Once someone gets their phone number on the very first phone that they have bought, a message will now be printed over general welcoming, and notifying of the persons name.
- A couple of issues were fixed with the character description help file.
- The who legend has now been updated with proper office holders.
- The welcome sign as you enter Oria has finally been updated.
- The NPC help file has been updated.
- Typos in the OH and PKA relations help file were fixed.
- The legal file on your dataslates has been revised.
- We fixed an issue with the account system and old characters that are no longer around.
- Did some changes to the LOAD command on mining borers so that it could be a tad faster.
- Clips and the various darts have all been given new descriptions.
- A certain person will now no longer have quite emotional emotes targeting her donation terminal.
- Once you enter a sector, hopefully you will now see who owns the various sectors and uncharted stations by typing GM.
- Fixed a couple of issues with the kiohn help file.
- Some information has been added to the farold help file. Also a couple pluralization issues were fixed.
- Fixed issues with bolting not working in homes like it should've.
- Fixed a strange wording when you are told you get nothing points for that activity out there. It now says, "You receive no points.".
- You now will receive notification of how many coins you paid for the trip tokens at the coin depot.
- A couple text edits were done to the description finalizing process in character creation.
- Fixed a wardrobe parent issue in a hotel room. If you cannot put anything in yours, let us know.
- Fixed some jackets that could not be zipped.
- Fixed some hoodies that could not previously be zipped.
- Lastly, fixed some issues with hoodies and jackets in one of the shops.
- If we need to revert a news headline it will no longer remain in the unread category of your reader. Sorry about that.
- As suggested, CHECKing your weapon will now indicate to the room that you've done so.
- Newbies will always be able to flee from combat. It is to be one of those gloss over for the newbies deals.
- The sign at Rayford's reactor store has been updated to correctly display the reactors he sells.
- Edited the description outside the subs place at the camp grounds.
- The communicating help file has been updated, probably read it.
- The player conduct policy has been updated.
- The roleplay policy has been updated and fixed. For some reason, some couldn't read it.
- The Metagaming policy has been updated, probably read it.
- Somebody cut back the vegetation just enough for you to actually notice the Lucky Star restaurant when you are outside it.
- The radio on the entertainment center will no longer work when out of communications range.
- Mail delivery has got another type of mail to be delivered.
- Mail delivery now has rewards for specific milestones.
- The mail delivery job has received small bumps in points and cash.
- Fixed the WRAP alias for the ARMS social. Sorry!!!
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to launch two nep drones at once.
- Added the POLICIES alias to the POLICY command. Good reasoning, but people would rage if they had to remember that it was POLICIES not POLICY!
- It will cost 5 vouchers for a house pool and per beach room if you want to allow people to swim and so forth.
- The donation items help file has been updated to reflect the house pool and beach changes.
- If we use a system to award a mass group of people with possible cash and points, you won't see that 0.00 dollars was given to you if we didn't give cash, and you will now see a reason for getting anything in the first place.
- When staff deducts vouchers from your account, a reason of doing so will now be supplied.
- You may no longer walk across the drawbridge if it is in motion.
- Fixed a traceback that is possible when spacewalking with an unknown group type.
- Everyone rejoice! Sam's finally pushed the contract through and now has Space Dew in stock.
- You can now get home quick when artifact hunting at Rayford's, just type beacon from the bridge of a speedster rental ship.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't show the sectors entire description.
- You will now see different text if you are using Rayford's beacon.
- The getting started help file has received a large update. Hopefully this will give the new players a fair bit more direction.
- A drunk scientist got too cranky and raised the bar on when he will speak to you.
- Ships requiring roleplay points have been changed. Other point requirements have also been changed slightly. These have not been raised to an unattainable level but, this is an RPI, roleplay and enjoy yourselves.
- Did a slight adjustment so that silly things never happen with the PKA members list again.
- When you are awarded roleplay points you will now be supplied a reason for receiving.
- Kegs have new 2222 steins for your beer drinking pleasure.
- You may no longer place unconscious people on a glide trailer.
- You may no longer put a healing tank from the PKA shop in a backpack, etc. All tanks out there have been fixed.
- Fixed a minor body repair mixture naming issue in the gonrah ground repair shop.
- Fixed a bug that didn't correctly update the thread as you were in it, after adding the number to your contacts. It would then split it into two different threads, and wouldn't update until you left the thread and went back into it.
- You should now be able to hang items in your hotel rooms or bungalows.
- You should now be able to remove your hanging items from hotels.
- Ceiling lights and chandeliers should now be able to be hung and removed from ceilings in homes and hotels by owners and designers.
- A small text change was done to more accurately explain the wear on the NEP reactor.
- An issue with escape pods have been fixed. These are not to be confused with the rescue capsules that we go into once our ships blow up.
- A notification for PKA members should now go out over tactical when someone fills out an application to join.
- Fixed an issue with the PKA data slate members.
- Fixed an issue with the clothing level of hoodies purchased at the sweaters and things shop. If you cannot wear a hoodie over another shirt, please let us know in a report. We fixed all that we could find easily.
- Fixed it so you can type REM Rifle and it will work. Also fixed issues with other clothes where REM didn't work the way it should.
- Fixed a typo when speaking to a scientist.
- The Farold Race help file has been updated to include a small blurb about ears, enjoy!
- An issue with purchasing rifles should be fixed.
- If you have Previous and Next pages in a text thread menu, previous will now come before next. Next will be a higher option, and previous will be a lower number to indicate forwards and backwards. Nice catch.
- Fixed a percentage remaining issue when looking at fruit machines.
- A small text edit was done to the near landing process on trains.
- All post office registers should now work with cash, register and counter in all cases to match all other shops in game. Some of these items have had updates to their names or descriptions as well. Enjoy!
- The @team command has been updated, enjoy.
- An ominous description has been updated in the jungle, for clarity.
- The salvage and recovery help file has been updated with a bit more information.
- Fixed a small issue with glide trailers that didn't adopt the correct name when it was folded.
- Fixed an issue where clicking to exit (lock the screen) in the READ menu of the phone said it did, but didn't.
- Fixed a bug with VACATE in hotel lobbies.
- Fixed a traceback you could stumble on when Reading your phone.
- Fixed a problem that would show another thread history other than the one you selected with READ PHONE.
- Removed the auto read last (or only thread history) with the READ PHONE command because it was making it look like it was doing things it shouldn't. It will be added back in at a later date.
- Fixed a traceback that would happen from time to time when talking on general that had all of us chasing our tails, wishing on a star, digging in the ground like dogs, and barking at the long lost moon.
- A few more notes were added to the joining PKA slate.
- A couple typos were fixed in the PKA representative help file.
- The required roleplay points to join the PKA were lowered to 70 in light of the application approval process we have put in place.
- The associations help file has been updated for some much needed PKA clarification.
- Fixed a couple typos with the PKA application approval option.
- Fixed some description errors with blouses from the business attire shop.
- Sitting on and standing from Ludwig's throne now has more appropriate text.
- You will now get a warning to not use commas when making bank transfers on the phone.
- Fixed a few descriptions on watches.
- The economy help file has been updated to more clearly explain a few things.
- Some issues were fixed in the Zion trade area.
- If you look at your entertainment center, you will now see whether its radio is on or off.
- Fixed a wear order issue with gloves.
- Fingerless gloves now have their proper clothing level.
- A few more advertisements were added to the entertainment centers. Note this is a work in progress as we have many shops.
- An issue that would not allow the bank to purchase the thought to be allotted amount of vouchers it could sell was fixed.
- Fixed a bug that could leave a description hanging out on an object that was attached to an old object.
- Fixed a sequins verses sequence error in blouses from the business attire shop. We also fixed all blouses that we could find. If you spot one in a compressible container of yours, let us know.
- When you manually VACATE a hotel, it will now tell you about when your stuff will get to you in the mail.
- Adjusted bolting and hanging so that the person trying to bolt or hang will allow you if you're a designer but don't own the room, or don't own the object. If you are the owner of the object, but a designer you can bolt and hang. If you are not the owner of the object, but the owner of the object is the owner of the house, or a designer, it will work. Confused? Me too. Just know designers are more of designers now!
- If someone you look at is covered in a drink of some sort, it now says He/She over the persons name. This is to be more in line with what said person is wearing, and holding. If you look at yourself, it still says You.
- You can no longer READ your phone while in roundtime.
- The legal information file has been updated on the data slate. This is another change that can be brought up IC.
- A news item was removed after reflecting and deciding that a certain story from December 15 should be laid to rest.
- The roleplay policy was tweaked for further clarity.
- Fixed some weirdness with looking in or on things.
- Chrylia's train station now has a bulletin board.
- The roleplay policy has been updated, it is important that it be read.
- For those who missed the splat of RP, mining shuttles have been changed. This one can be spoke of IC of course.
- Fixed a traceback with the super fast people re locators if the one you were already at were in use.
- Fixed something on a counter in the mining repair center.
- The compartment wardrobes can now have customized open and remove messages if you have option item-o enabled and your wardrobe is closed.
- You will now see 20 messages on your channel history, enjoy.
- You can now sell back phone cases, whoops.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to put or get things from a compartment container while it was closed.
- The point drops were fixed to better match a change made to atmospheric missions many months ago. Woops for forgetting to do that.
- Fixed a possible traceback when reading a letter.
- If an object can not be worn, you will no longer see the WEAR command in the commands list.
- Did improvements with things related to hands. It shouldn't amount to much, but is a tad faster and cleaner on our end!
- You can now distinguish between light and heavy fighters as well as frigates with enemy ships. This does not include any ships that may be in the air.
- Fixed a bug that didn't let you exit a ship that was in a delayed launch state.
- Did modifications to how objects are created. This allows us to create batches of objects much quicker. It also solved a few issues.
- Flipped the places of distance traveled and time active in the NEP STATUS (ST - STAT) command so that CONTROL 1, 2, 3 etc will show it for fancy clients that allow quick keys like that.
- Added Ground Combat Director (GCD) to the who legend.
- Text changes were made to the airlock cycling process so that it looks more realistic with pressurizing and the hatches locking and unlocking.
- Fixed two gender errors with the new message on General that someone is going to be vacated in 6 hours.
- You can now purchase two trips for a single trip token. If we did not fix yours, please let us know.
- You can now purchase 12 trips for the 5 coin trip token. Let us know if you have one and it is not fixed.
- Fixed a traceback that could appear if someone sends a broadcast and the receiving ship has the broadcast range upgrade and is in the same sector as the sender.
- The Satellite navigation range upgrade now shows in software heading under the SYSTEMS command right below the first Satellite upgrade. Sorry for forgetting to put that in there! Please don't file a grievance against us.
- The MOUNT command now shows up on glider bikes etc.
- A message is now printed over General communication when someone has a hotel room that is about to be vacated in 6 hours. Now you can all point and laugh. Or you know, let them know. That would be the nice thing to do!
- The atmospheric job help file was updated to note what happens if the scanner indicates for you to take riphenol.
- Looking at an open artifact container will tell you how many points your artifacts will give you.
- Some text changes were done to the other meals category of the RoboChef.
- You may now type PERCENT and hit enter to calculate percentages of numbers based off a 100 percentage number.
- Help Donation Items has been updated.
- The point cap for local artifacts has been raised to 2000. This will also be noted in the help file.
- Fixed an issue with the fun artifact. Yell out if you received a head while hunting before this change took place.
- Three more cool artifacts were added to the out of comm range category. Enjoy.
- You may no longer dock to a carrier with an active gravity generator.
- Counting an artifact container will now categorize the number of artifacts you have for each classification.
- Manual and TRAVEL will no longer allow you to leave a sector if there is a person on a spacewalk, and you're the only ship in the sector. The ships have sensors and smart enough computers in the games day and age to detect that.
- It is now a little less likely you will find a star.
- We have added a few more hair styles for your hair needs.
- The death help file has been edited to better explain what happens if you are stranded in space.
- You can now disable the yes or no prompt when going for a spacewalk. You will be able to locate this under SHIP-O 13. Everyone has the prompt on by default.
- A brand new restaurant just appeared on Kizak. There must be demand for more businesses there.
- May have patched an issue that would throw a super random traceback sometimes when going from sector to sector in uncharted.
- Fixed a traceback if you started a message on General or Tactical while on a train, and were removed before you got out of the prompts.
- A fun artifact has been added, enjoy.
- The breakfast and salad options on the robo chef have been redone so that you do not have to see the container name every time you take a bite. This too will leave a container in your hand. More edits to come later.
- Added Space Combat Director (SCD) to the who legend.
- Point requirements have been adjusted for the borers and scanners, at Mining Essentials on Chrylia.
- Some capitalization issues were fixed with the out of locals artifacts.
- Fixed some naming issues with the alcoholic beverage machine.
- Fixed text in the buy and sell vouchers section of the bank. This is to make it a bit more IC.
- Fixed a bunch of random capitalization errors in the local artifacts.
- The NPC help file has been updated to list officers correctly, woops.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the delayed launch upgrade to prematurely return true on the install, when it hadn't installed it.
- You can now view the last 30 days of changes on the website to fall more in line with the website showing the last 30 announcements.
- A few hair styles were added, more to come later. Also, some of the styles are a bit more robust with the ability to have his or her head and so on. This is for the salon on Gonrah.
- Fixed a capitalization error with one of the OOLS artifacts dealing with a Kiohn medical file.
- Several changes were made in the options menu, for cosmetic purposes.
- A couple of changes were made in the phone menu for cosmetic purposes.
- Minor edits were done to some NEP text.
- Fixed a traceback when salvaging sometimes.
- Fixed a bug that let you sit in a yes or no prompt, or in the spellchecker when sending a message to General or Tactical. If you were in that and crossed over the communications range limit it would send the message still. This has been patched.
- Fixed a traceback with everything that someone ran into last night. Sorry. This was because of another change we did yesterday.
- Fixed another traceback that could happen with phones. Sorry, there shouldn't be any more strange tracebacks showing up.
- The science building on college drive now denotes that pilots cannot enter.
- Did some improvements to how sectors recycle, to maybe help people getting recycled sometimes. More changes will be coming later. Lets not have this happen again!
- Redesigned the backend system for how uncharted sectors are recycled. This should bring a stop to sectors recycling a little slow sometimes, and you end up getting your ship recycled if you enter it at just the right second. Cross your fingers!
- Updated the wording of 'PEOPLE COUNT' so that if you're the only one in the room it indicates that.
- Added a people detector. LOOK-O 5. It will say in your output, People Detector: Yes - to indicate people are in the room (if it's not just you. Support has been added to the soundpack, and we will try and get that you soon. Don't worry, the People Detector: Yes line will be gagged.
- The AUTO-STOP toggle for enabling or disabling the artifact auto stop crafting upgrade can now only be done by ship owner, not by key holder.
- Fixed a bug you may have run into if you have it to auto open a container for a moment to remove an item from it. It may have said you remove nothing. This issue started a few days ago, and has been solved.
- Rejoice, ukuleles have been added to Play Music, enjoy!
- Fixed a traceback with Aromus if the channel you were trying to use was muted.
- The Drake Hotel Lobby description was change to note why pilots cannot enter the corridor to the east.
- Fixed a couple of oopsies at the Kizak picnic area. Nice catches.
- Fixed some issues with rooms 308, and 307 in Drake Hotel. Sorry about that.
- When a new HPA chair is added, you will be set so that you can add a password to the HPA chair office. If there was a password before hand, it will be removed. While standing outside of the office, type DOORLOCK NORTH to set one.
- A new social has been added. Squeal to your heart's content.
- Fixed a bug that could allow the POINTS command in shops to not print in the same order as the menu. Nice catch.
- Fixed an oops with Desserts at Maggie's Diner.
- Fixed a traceback if you check your phone number through the phone settings but never registered your phone to the directory.
- Fixed a bug when you drop things that could allow you to adopt the gender of the person or thing that made you drop it, if your hand wasn't broken before you got hit. You will now only take your gender, not someone mystery gender.
- The broadcast droid will now trim off an extra space that is getting left behind when talking on General and tactical. Sorry for the strange formatting.
- A naming error was fixed in the timeline IV - a new dawn help file.
- Fixed a bug with autopilot that could move you to an invalid set of coordinates if you put in m 6, 1, 25 when an object was at them coordinates.
- Pushed an update to the phones for channel support. You honestly shouldn't notice anything, but if you do, let us know!
- You will now only gain 2 science points for a sifting mission if you have 1500 productivity and fill up the sifter with pebbles.
- A menu ordering issue at a train station was fixed.
- You may now get dropped off from the jungle and return to the jungle just west of the bank's location on Willow Lane.
- The SEPTS trip location has been added as a Willow Lane room for the atmospheric missions.
- You may no longer board the fancy transportation speedy things without dismounting.
- Fixed the FBN Time Estimator.
- A SEPTS trip location was changed in the jungle. You may now get dropped off near science HQ or Willow Lane near the bank.
- Fixed a couple of options on guitars in Play Music and renamed the Drums section to Percussion.
- There is now a platform above the Kizak landing strip. From there you can go to the intersection of the dense trail and Ocean View road. These are where the homes for purchase on Kizak are. From the intersection, you can go back to the platform above the landing strip. This mode of transportation is set up in the SEPTS network.
- A combat ship section name was fixed in the defense ships shop.
- All jackets which were purchased at the clothing store in the cavern hub area now can be zipped. This does not include jackets tucked away in compressed containers. Let us know if yours is described as having a zipper but cannot be zipped.
- The sensor placement help file has been renamed from an activity to a quest to better suit its purpose.
- The sunrise garden in the Wrothchild palace has had some spiffy details added to it, enjoy!
- Cash registers in shops have been wrangled into conformity. You may now insert your card into cash, register, or counter. These along with some other descriptors are now viable keywords. The notable exceptions are train stations because we really like the ticket machine.
- A new help file has been added. "Leaving the Cavern" It is meant to give you a general idea of what it takes once you decide to follow the path of leaving the cavern as a pilot candidate.
- Fixed a ship shop room's description so it would not trigger the soundpack.
- Velvet lined jewelry boxes have had a typo fixed in their descriptions.
- Biker jackets are now zippable. We changed all existing ones that we could find, but if we missed one, drop us a report and let us know.
- All blazers which note that they can be zipped in their description, now can be zipped.
- The old basic shops in the caverns have been renamed and redescribed.
- Fixed a description on Drake Road and added a couple of descriptions to things that did not have them.
- Fixed a traceback when buying option 4 at Natasha's Fancy Foods.
- Glider trailers will now be properly marked as donation items upon purchasing them at the coin dealership.
- Fixed a possible traceback when looking at a spacesuit helmet.
- You can no longer upgrade a dataslate belonging to someone else at the coin depot.
- Made a description change in Paint and More that was causing it to trigger a sound in the soundpack. Please report any other such issues found in other descriptions.
- Added descriptions to some store counters and cash registers that did not have them.
- Enabled players to pay for their purchases at two armories that lacked cash registers.
- We made an announcement a few days ago about Dataslate upgrades with name storage. This has been complete. If you load a file from memory that is really old, it will now be updated dynamically. This saved a bunch of time on our end, and allowed us to do it without 800 tracebacks. This doesn't mean there might not be one, so if you get one please send a follow up report with what happen, where, and what file. Thanks so much for all your help!
- Fixed a strange bug that didn't allow some trailers to work like glide trailers. Sorry for poking at you, Dunnel. Blame Donald.
- Fixed some plural issues with the word Kiohn.
- Writing on a note or piece of paper will now spellcheck if you have the option enabled. This is on by default, so if you don't want it, turn it off.
- A slight point change was made to healer tanks. This should not hinder owners of these tanks who don't meet the new requirements.
- A small change was made to the healer tank IV's repair mixture amount.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't allow you to remove a bin of crafting supplies from a printer if you didn't own it.
- Changes were made to repair mixture information to better display what they are. This does not include previously purchased bottles.
- You can now purchase moderate body repair mixture. At this time, please do not purchase them from the PKA ground repair shop.
- The Gonrah ground repair shop has been properly updated and in working order now.
- The bagels in the RoboChef are now toasted.
- A sandwich change was made in the snack bins, enjoy.
- A snack bin sandwich issue was sorted.
- If a jacket, coat, vest, or hoodie is able to zip, you will not see what's underneath it. If the garment is unzipped, you will then see what's being worn underneath it. Let us know if you find issues.
- Text changes were done to the dispenser menu in showers.
- Mail centers also no longer ask you who you would like to send the post office to, over the letter and/or package.
- The donation items help file was updated to note the coin shop and a few other things.
- The super fast travel is here. We will release new points of land and departure slowly for RP purposes. The travel help file has been updated to note this. A SEPTS help file will also be released soon.
- The coin dealership located in the Oria government center now sells trip tokens, enjoy.
- The rare coin depot is now highlighted with a sign on its door in the government center.
- The rewards for zombies have been updated, in preparation for today's little event. All who can participate, enjoy. Those who cannot, have a safe and happy Halloween.
- If you are unconscious, enemies will no longer rudely beat on you unless the action is a group action.
- Fixed a possible oops with the medical ship.
- Fixed a few bugs when appending text to a line in a dataslate if you had blank lines in it, and when editing just a line in the file with the same reason.
- Adjusted some code for back end systems like the Speed boat, Platform, etc. It will handle payment prices under 1,000 dollars a bit better, allowing you to not think you have to use a ride token with it.
- The PKA observatory has been added to the computer in the treasury office. This is located in the Oria government center. You can find general information about various structures not listed in the help file there.
- The planets, moons and stations help file has received an update. This includes adding information and several punctuation edits.
- You should once again get a notification if you have unread supports if you were idle when you got a reply.
- The character description help file was edited to reflect the new description change.
- You may no longer delete a character before speaking with staff if you have been flagged as being involved in an important plot line. This would include but is not limited to being an office holder. It is not likely that we would refuse your deletion desire but it would give us the time needed to change course in a possible ongoing story that you were heavily involved in.
- Typing info will now display if you have been flagged as being important to an ongoing plot.
- Made a couple of changes to the donations help file, including a note that some items can be bought directly in game without the need to use an email or support.
- The info command will now display if you have an outstanding loan balance, excluding the new pilot loan.
- Finally, the info command will also display if you have an outstanding balance on your new pilot loan.
- If you owe a new pilot loan, that really will now be displayed when typing the info command.
- If you have the who legend option enabled, you will now see what things such as NPA and CEA stand for.
- Text when a trashcan is empty has been altered. This is to give more flex ability of bins, buckets, etc.
- Forgot to document this, but fixed something with the emoting system so it doesn't flag an emote as dangerous when it really wasn't.
- Trashcans in restaurants and the like have been replaced by dish bins or recycle bins. We really don't want that much waste now, do we.
- The HPA chair help file has been given a long overdo update for clarification. There has been a major wording change as pertains to the pilot dictator line. Blame Blazer for that one. Chairs can now be more ruthless. haha.
- Fixed a double wording issue in the description of the STN Hub, good catch!
- Made a slight change to the description for the roll up stretchers.
- Descriptions for post office sold letters was sorted.
- A description on Drake Road was fixed.
- Cash given to pilots getting started has been raised. (Please read a bulletin board for the RP aspect of this).
- New platforms for entering and exiting the cavern are here. (Please read a bulletin board for the RP aspect of this because, yes we love RP around here.).
- Descriptions on the cavern landing and hub were edited to reflect the new platforms. The description on the landing has a bit of a historical note for those interested in roleplay.
- The welcome sign at Oria has been updated, again. Hopefully Blazer won't make me do it too many more times.
- You should now be able to mail Ned Faro letters at the post office.
- Display cabinets are now available at Premium Furniture on Gonrah.
- Hot tubs are now available at Premium Furniture on Gonrah. Please note though, until we can prevent this, please do not bolt them in ships, or anywhere else you wouldn't put one. Thanks.
- OK, we've beaten hot tubs into shape now. The only place you can bolt them on ships is in the bathroom.
- The asteroid tugging help file was updated to note the repair engine during a tug process.
- Asteroid fuel prices have been reduced, thanks to a little RP.
- So, you can really sell stretchers on Oria now.
- The NPC help file has been updated.
- If an airlock cycles and detects someone that is wearing an oxygen tank that they do not meet the requirements of, the airlock will not cycle.
- You may no longer fly around space with a jet pack if you don't meet the requirements to buy one.
- Fixed a traceback with cycling an airlock.
- You're no longer told that you need to fold up the mail room if you try and send a letter that is unfolded.
- If a book is finalized, you can no longer turn it to a page number that is grater than the total number of pages written in.
- Fixed a traceback when unfolding chairs.
- You can now purchase cheap stretchers or the fancy roll up stretchers which are not so cheap.
- You can now truly sell back stretchers at shops in which they are sold.
- Fixed a flight control issue with the GSI freighter.
- A new item has been added to dataslates. Please feel free to offer suggestions on its expansion.
- A little change was made to the legal file on the dataslate.
- Stretchers may no longer fit inside of backpacks, pockets, the such. Sorry, they don't fold up that small.
- The welcome sign in Oria has been updated.
- Help on The Farold Race has been updated.
- PUTTING and REMOVING a healing tank on and off of glider trailers now give roundtime, like normal dropping and picking up.
- Ever want to show something to everyone in the room with you, but don't want to type each name? Good news. You can now type SHOW <OBJECT> TO ALL and it will show the object to everyone in the room.
- Fixed an issue with the atmospheric scanning mission and a room on it with that mission. I think Burkley? It was 5 minutes ago, please do not expect me to remember that long ago.
- Fixed a RECOVERY traceback with one GSI freighter. Sorry.
- Because we are feeling generous, the healing spray has been raised from 30 to 50 uses. This will not be changed with cans that have been used.
- The message about Clubbers on Tactical will now include PKA members, not just saying hello to HPA members. Also, if only one person did the mission it will say He/She, not they unless it was a group.
- Adjusted text when you LIE when already sitting to help you act as if you were doing it in another position that wasn't on your back.
- A missing sign on Willow Lane has been replaced.
- You may no longer view damage information from a room that isn't a control room, or can not repair. Make the engineer be alert.
- People using the courier radio with big kid sifters will now get the correct points. Thanks.
- Fixed a bug that didn't let you put cases, packs, etc of food items back onto a tray.
- The limit on ownership of cans of Arxlon 7 should now also apply at the Weapons and Ammunition Depot.
- A slight change was made in the description. The word stands feet and inches was changed to is.
- A couple of RoboChef items have been updated to denote a little more spice in them. These are the steak meal, mac and cheese with stuffed pepper and breakfast burrito.
- We have done a bit of work to the lower end point payouts for pebble sifting, many should notice increases. This includes 2 bonus science points upon reaching 1500 productivity.
- The cash and point bonus has been bumped for finishing a mine under 30 mining points. Enjoy.
- The scientist for a particular quest will now inform you if you need specialty points.
- The points help file was updated to indicate a couple items about RP points.
- Pilots under 500 combat points can now issue challenges every half hour.
- Your mining borer is less likely to explode during the mining process.
- Finally, I hear you say, Falafel are available at your local friendly Greek restaurant.
- Names can now be just a tad longer when creating your characters.
- Fixed a sector capitalization error when starting up a new character.
- The @bugs command was updated. It's a good one to read before sending in your support tickets.
- Fixed an issue with the duffel bag name in skimpy times.
- Being as staff has so much to do and so little time, we have made a temporary change to artifacts above 100 light-years. You should find the out of local space artifacts far more frequently, if you are in a field. Outside a field, artifacts will be found far less frequently across the board.
- If you look at an artifact, you will now see whether it is local, out of local, remote, or rare. This probably won't be done for artifacts which are tucked away in containers.
- You can no longer check the time left in an FBN jump without having the crafting upgrade. Shame on all of you.
- Mining tool repair patches now come with three uses. Let us know if there are any issues.
- Unplugging the phones text was changed because not all charger outlets are in walls.
- Fixed a traceback that could occur when crossing the drawbridge.
- Fixed a traceback that would make phones unusable if you hung up while the other person was sitting in the menu to answered, and then still answered.
- Fixed a possible traceback in text threads.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow you to issue a challenge for a set length of time if you aborted the attempt before issuing said challenge.
- PKA members can now purchase healer tanks for roleplay points. The shop is off the ship sales on Gonrah.
- Armor repair mixtures now require roleplay points only in the PKA shop.
- Updated the description of Gonrah Ship Sales to note the freighter that is sold there.
- Fixed a traceback with compartment wardrobes.
- A typo in the latest beheading news item was fixed.
- If you are in a group heading up or down the deuterium gathering path, you should now be able to see when someone slides down it.
- Fixed a traceback that could happen when looking at a bed.
- You may now sell vouchers out at Zion station. While this can earn you a bit more in game cash than the bank, chances will be limited per day. Also please keep in mind, banks are useful for those who cannot donate.
- Fixed a couple of descriptions along Wrothchild Pass.
- A sign was updated on the mountain path in New Netherlands.
- Did you ever think this would happen in a billion years? Maybe, maybe not. Rejoice: You can now use GEN, GENERAL, TAC, TACT, and Tactical all while in roundtime to talk over the General and Tactical communication channels.
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow the Farold Medical Ships to not work at all.
- Fixed a traceback when CANCELing an order at a shop.
- Fixed a possible traceback when updating the name of a text thread.
- Fixed a traceback when adding a number to your contacts through the message thread, but you didn't previously have any messages in your thread.
- For now Wardrobes (not the super fancy compartment ones) can now fit gun belts. They will also hang from the crossbar, and will show as such when you look at them and see the item inside.
- The associations help file now details the precise number of roleplay points needed to enter the PKA.
- There is now a cuddle social.
- Fixed an issue with the beef trade item at Sam's general store.
- Updated the Associations help file to note that a certain number of role play points are required before you can join the PKA and make one or two other small changes.
- Fixed a traceback with SPRAYING things.
- Fixed a bug that could allow a traceback when attaching a crafted upgrade to your spacesuit helmet.
- The MATCH command will now work even if you have roundtime.
- Fixed a traceback that could happen if you delete an empty text thread that you got stuck with because we all clearly hate you. Or, well, the code was broken.
- Updated a sign on Gonrah to point out that pilot housing is in the area.
- Changed the save text with dataslates, and fixed a typo.
- Fixed a text issue with the charge boosters.
- Changed a train landing trigger.
- Okay changed train landing text which will change a train landing trigger in the pack. Sorry about that.
- Shuttle drive prices and points were changed to make room for the new 100 second drive which is MK V.
- The logon screen welcome message has been updated with a couple of items.
- Fixed a possible traceback if you entered your password wrong a few times right after creating a character. At least, this seems like the most logical way it happens! The TLDR is we fixed it.
- Edits were done to the description writing process in hopes of providing better examples, especially for the hair styles.
- The character description help file was updated to provide better explanation of the modifier process.
- Fixed a numbering error on Residential Drive.
- Fixed a typo when getting the MAP slot upgrades from the Coin Depot.
- All train stations now have seating of some kind.
- Hotel adverts on General won't be as frequent.
- Along the south corridor of the Oria government center you will find a coin depot. Here you can currently purchase two donation items without staff assistance. These are the map slot upgrades and the glide trailers. While some items will always need to be requested via the support tickets, more items will be added to this shop soon.
- Triple phone and bike charging can now be purchased at the coin dealer shop in the Oria government center.
- The housing help file has been updated to reflect other housing areas that were added.
- The events policy was updated to remind players that IC reminders exist.
- A few home plots have been added on Oria, off Drake road. Another few plots have been added at the west end of Lakewood Road on Gonrah.
- Fixed a typo in the default description for house doors.
- The description outside the cavern loan office was updated to provide better direction.
- If you're in a house, you can now type AUTHORIZE (AUTH) <MAILBOX> to authorize someone. This will allow the person to type REDIRECT <MAILBOX> to redirect his or her mail to that box. If you no longer want someone to get their mail at your box, you can type DEAUTHORIZE (DEAUTH) to remove said person from the list of authorized people. This will also reset his or her mail pickup location so it's not yours, it will be the default. Lastly as a note, the only time you need to AUTHORIZE someone is if they are not an owner.
- Authorizing someone to a mailbox will work for real. It helps if you remove a test block.
- A couple of signs have been added along the mountain path on New Netherlands. These will indicate the housing valley and other things.
- Replying to a message thread through the READ command will no longer traceback, if you haven't added the person to your contacts yet. Sorry about that.
- Fixed a wording issue with plungers.
- You should no longer be able to wear a trash can.
- If you haven't used the newbie channel 3 times you will receive the confirmation prompt. All times after your third you will no longer see the prompt. No, this doesn't mean the prompt is gone, and if you spam the channel with 3 messages to lose it right now you will be given the prompt back forever. No questions asked.
- In the name of my soundpack sanity, the ship bell text was changed.
- In the name of further soundpack sanity, fixed asking and exclaiming so they actually you know, make the sounds they should!
- in the name of soundpack buggy squashing, hopefully fixed the version alias so it, you know, actually works?
- The soundpack has been updated to version 1.7. If you have previously downloaded a version, you will still need to update the sounds and scripts folders.
- For the price of two rare coins, you can now get a customized hair style at the salon on Gonrah. Please pay attention to your after style description. Send a support if you have wording issues once it is finished. Given the fact that this costs two vouchers, we will assist you as quickly as we can.
- Completed a couple of text edits for entering the Dragon's lair.
- Fixed a table description in the 420 cafe.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't include a seat into the SEATS command if it allowed an unlimited number of people to sit on it. Oops.
- Uncle Ed's dining room now has proper seating.
- A typo was fixed with the description of stilettos. We fixed all objects we could find. If yours was not fixed, let us know.
- Charge boosters are now available at the research station in addition to New Netherlands.
- The dictator now, you know, has an office, in the government center.
- Prices of the food and drink items at Randre park have been edited.
- Edited a couple of descriptions in the government center building.
- The day is here! Texting thread menus have been 100% overhauled. Options work better, and display better. SEARCH for a text will now have formatting the way that normal texts look, and you can now jump through your text history through days. Each time you do previous it will jump back by at maximum 5 days of text messages. If you go back 15 days of texts and send a message, you will not lose your place, so you can be happy about continuing to go backwards through the history. If you notice anything strange, or bugs, please report them and give us all the information that you can. We hope that you enjoy the new format, and ease of scrolling.
- You now have the option to purchase a bottle of dye containing your original hair color upon changing its color in the salon. If you have previously changed your color and want its original color option back, please send a report with the color name.
- The character description help file was updated with a bit more hair advice.
- A few items were removed from the hair style option at the salon. These are things like curly, wavy and so on. If you want those out of your set hair-type and into your permanent description so that they do not get lost, please report.
- Fixed a typo in the NEP news item.
- Fixed a bug that would show add to contact even if the thread was already added. Picking this option would traceback, and delete your message thread. Never fear, it's solved.
- A few rooms have been added to the government center. These are west of the association hall.
- Fixed a couple of typos on the computer in the treasury office.
- If you have never done an atmospheric mission before, it will no longer traceback when you sign up for one.
- If having an order delivered to your ship fails for some reason, it will no longer traceback.
- Because we forgot, fixed the system to upgrade the compartments on crafting carts as the new default limit is 150, not 300.
- Fixed some room names and descriptions on a pass.
- This is really embarrassing. You can no longer use the TEXT command to text without your phone being powered.
- If you only have unread messages from one contact, READ <PHONE> will no longer put you in the menu.
- Do you use the changelogs on the website? If you do, never fear, when we write change logs like <HELLO> you will once again see everything between the LESS and GRATER signs. Who knew?
- Fixed a traceback with equipment repairs.
- Added transistors to a few crafting items.
- Adjusted messages when a starship is moved from a garage back to the landing. It will now take in account space stations, and says AREA for better flexibility for landing Fields, Zones, etc.
- A help file titled space leaches has been added.
- Made a couple of updates to the sign in the Cavern Hub.
- If you have automatic text responses set up, it will no longer send the automatic response before the main text is sent. Oops.
- Fixed several typos to do with space leeches. Thanks for that catch.
- When someone posts a message to the bulletin board, it will no longer lag for a moment.
- You will now get damage or lose the little bit of charge as soon as leaches hit your ship.
- You will now get a few second heads up warning from your ship's computer that leaches are incoming, if you are on the bridge.
- A minor text edit was done to the train PA messages.
- Leach spray can now be purchased at the pharmacy. Yes, they sell ship medicine too.
- When it shows the date (or today) before showing all texts on that day in the thread will now be centered on the line.
- Fixed a traceback if your card was refunded in a shop.
- At long last, the directory for looking up a phone number is bug free. It has been properly fixed.
- A new piece of debris has been added. This will help out with the two new crafting items that were added.
- Fixed a bug when transferring money from one person to another.
- Fixed a traceback if you tried SPRAYing a ship with leach spray if there wasn't one at the same coordinates as you.
- Fixed a bug with the TEXT command that didn't do the hands check correctly, and if both hands were full it would put it in one of your hands, forcing something into your inventory and not be able to drop it.
- You can now search a text thread for words that you, or the contact may have sent. I believe it's option 3 and or 4, depending on if the person is in your contacts or not.
- All rejoice. Text threads have all been converted for real, the right way now! If yours does traceback when using the READ command on the phone, first cry for me, second go into your phone and manually read them through the message app. After that's done, ignore the traceback because it will be fixed.
- Phones will now only chime when you power them on if, you know, the message thread state is different from when it powered off...
- As we forgot to do it, all unread message categories on phones have been converted to the new system. So, if your phone has tracebacked with the READ command, try again. Sorry about that.
- You can no longer EAT or finish food while wearing an armored helmet, FINISH, DRINK, or GULP drinks while wearing an armored helmet.
- Passed transactions now display in better looking columns.
- You can now view the last 20 transactions through banking on your phone, or at a bank.
- Shops for food, clothes etc will now log under transactions. Starship shops, upgrade shops, hatch repairs, equipment repairs for mining, engine refuels, oxygen refills, GPS tracks, and likely a few other things will all log transactions. It logs to the person that owns the card, not who used the card. If someone jacks your card, now you will know what they're buying! Also, more will be coming, it's just slow putting everything in for the best and cleanest design on the players end. If there is one you need like right this second, ask nicely and we may prioritize it. Likely not, though.
- If a shop refunds you for any reason, your transaction log will state as such.
- If you're not wearing a watch, and not holding a phone, the TIME command will now search to see if you're wearing a phone case on your body to check the time off of.
- A bunch more stuff goes into your transactions. It will still be a slow migration, so you may notice more and more as the days go on.
- Redesigned the entire framework for how numbers are matched to a contact with phones. You will notice an uplift for sure if you have loads of contacts.
- Faroldian characters will no longer traceback the spacesuit radio system when in space, due to the fact they don't need a spacesuit.
- From here on out, transactions will now have a time and date before them. If you had a transaction before now, it will just say Unknown.
- When making a bank transfer from one person to another, you are now required to supply a reason. More information and changes coming.
- You can now view up to your last 10 transactions under banking. Currently transactions are only noticed if you transfer money, or someone transfers money to you.
- You now may type BUY ENTIRE | BUY FULL to buy a full repair of your ship in repair shops.
- Typing GENERAL or TACTICAL will search the floor, and tables for a phone if you're not holding one, or wearing one in a case. It will only use the first that is found, and you can't make it use another one. So, if the phone is off, or muted, you will not be able to do it. If a phone is on a table or the floor, General and Tactical messages will now be printed to everyone in the room. So, if you're holding or wearing your phone, and two people have their phones on a table and the ground in the room you are in, yes, you will hear the General and Tactical message 3 times, it is not a bug, but design choice. Please note, this still doesn't work through roundtime.
- Rejoice sifters. One room in the stream has a post in its description. This post contains outlets so that you may now charge your phone.
- Did a minor text edit to option 8 under phone settings.
- A minor text edit was done to the mothership upgrade for entering a sector.
- The day is finally here. Speaker phone once again works correctly.
- If a phone is on speaker phone and on a table, in the room, or in someones hands, everyone in the room will now hear it. If you say something in the room, and a phone is in an active phone call, the other end of the line will now hear it. This is for tables, shelves, end tables, the floor, or even in another player's hands.
- Redesigned the system for putting the phone on speaker. You can now just pick option 3, and it will turn off speaker, or enable speaker. No hitting option 3, and then picking option 1.
- Audible socials now follow the same rules as talking when searching for a phone with an active call on things.
- The entire back end system for how say messages and socials are transferred from one phone to another has been rewritten from scratch. This will fix a bunch of tracebacks and errors that could crop up.
- Ending a phone call also now takes the phone off speaker.
- The READ command on phones will no longer traceback if you delete a thread before reading The unread with READ <PHONE>. Why it did that, we will never know.
- Picking an option under READ <PHONE> will no longer randomly and without reason, show the messages from a contact you didn't pick, if you had unread messages from multiple contacts.
- Phone settings option 8 (off by default) will allow you to reply to the contacts after you read the unread messages from them with the READ <PHONE> command.
- TEXT <CONTACT> will now pull the phone out of the case automatically if you're not already holding it.
- A typo in a road name on New Netherlands was fixed. Nice catch.
- If you have been texted while your phone was off, powering it back on will play the text tone once to signify that you have unread text messages.
- Fixed an issue with small metal plates being crafted.
- Fixed a bug that forced the airlock cycle upgrade to fail when you equipped it, although it said it completed.
- Automatic text responses have been added to phones. Once you set it up under messages option 2, your phone will automatically text the person that texted you the response. You must have a response set, and the system enabled before it will work. You are allowed to add your own custom responses, and we already have one in there. If you notice any issues with it, or have any future ideas with it, please feel free to suggest. Oh, and your phone will not send an automatic reply to a service, such as the bulletin board.
- You can no longer replace a reactor while landed on an asteroid.
- The Currier radio will also now give you the time it has taken you to complete a sifting mission.
- Hotels will now text you when the room you're renting is about to expire.
- As some of you will not get the message, we urge you to read the announcements category on your nearest bulletin board!
- Fixed a description error with an artifact.
- If you noticed that we flooded you with tips a little bit ago, well it was for good reasons! Some things we add for you that run on a pulse system can now have more random times that they fire. Meaning for this we hear you asking? Stuff can feel a little more realistic!
- Ludwig's pass is now open for viewing. It is located heading up the mountain on New Netherlands.
- Another crafting item has been added in the components category.
- Fixed an error with the droid brain crafting item.
- You can once again PEER on asteroids.
- Edited an artifact to hopefully make more sense.
- Fixed a traceback if you tried buckling someone else while they were standing.
- A couple small crafting items have been added. Those who need capacitors often may like this.
- We didn't want to do it, but atmospheric scanners and pebble sifters that haven't been completed in over a week will now expire. Please try and finish them in a timely manner, thanks.
- When you complete an atmospheric and pebble sifting mission, you will now be told how long it took you to complete. How fancy.
- The atmospheric and pebble sifting help files have been updated to reflect the recent change about mission time limitations.
- The A-11 Trading Post now has a couple of trade items for sale.
- Chrylia now has a trade center where items can be sold. Purchased items will come soon.
- The description of the area of Pilot Lane by the reactor store on Gonrah now actually mentions it.
- Made the message about trying to equip an already equipped upgrade so much more helpful than you know, hey, we tracebacked and let the staff know.
- A few point adjustments were done to the out of locals artifacts. There are a couple that aren't worth as much as others, and a couple worth more than others. However, all are above the local artifact point range.
- Gonrah now purchases a couple of trade goods.
- The help file on getting started has received an update.
- Added a new FBN time keeper crafting upgrade. It allows you to see the amount of time left in an FBN travel.
- Docking time has been altered just a touch.
- Because we forgot to say, the command to check the time left in the FBN travel is FBN ETA while the FBN is active.
- Nancy's Boutique now sells stockings and booties.
- Fishnet body suits are now sold at Natasha's shopping center.
- Fishnet see-through tops are also now sold at Natasha's shopping center.
- Put the descriptions back for phones. It is likely different, because we found the description we were going to use years ago and never did.
- Seeing as we have not yet made the artifact changes we plan to do soon, we have doubled your chances of finding an out of communication range artifact. Note your local artifacts are still there too.
- Contact pages are more loopy. Meaning delete, view, etc will re loop to the main contacts screen.
- You may now only see who is connected to the CWS channel with CWS WHO. No, you won't see staff. Sorry.
- You also can no longer check the WHO list for CWS if you're not connected.
- Train messages have got a mega overhaul. Some soundpack triggers will be broken for a short time.
- The role playing advice help file has received an update with more pointers. Thanks for those.
- All the annoying problems with phones? Well, one was found and fixed. Searching the directory will no longer traceback sometimes.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to keep TALKing to the android if you used @ABORT or one of its variants.
- Tactical and General will work in the rescue things once again.
- A few artifacts have been added.
- An entire crap load of 49 socials were added so that you can perform them while in roundtime.
- Edited a bit of text with Jamous.
- Changed what happens with PKA members who go talk to jamous.
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to keep saying no to Jamous and possibly able to get a new price.
- The crafting items help file has been updated with the temporary artifact autostop toggle command listed.
- We're going to apologize ahead of time for this one but, it is needed. Atmospheric testing was never meant to run your points up to a thousand easily. Therefore, it is now based on your atmospheric points as to when you cannot do it. The original intent for this particular activity was for newer pilots to get a leg up, not to take the place of artifacting. In addition, it will aid to balance things for future science related activities.
- Fixed the trade menu in the New Netherlands trade center so that you can see the cargo unit size.
- Fixed an issue that would not let you refill a snack bin.
- New Netherlands now has a trade center where you can purchase goods for sale.
- The trading activity help file has received a minor update.
- A few cash registers that needed a makeover have received a description.
- Fixed a traceback when going through sectors if a flight control scanner couldn't find a person. Oops.
- A trade shop will no longer hide what it will buy from you if it won't sell you anything.
- Fixed another bug with flight control because I am clueless.
- Signs near some trade centers have been changed to show the trade centers.
- Trains are no longer outdoors.
- Added some new ambiance in the Central Trading Hall at Zion, and removed one particular one, for reasons.
- Fixed an ownership issue at the bike shop.
- A few items that you can sell have been added to the zion trade center.
- The roleplay advice help file has received an update. This is due to people frequently worrying because they cannot log in. Please remember gang, this is just a game. Don't be afraid of both negative and positive roleplay. Relax and have fun.
- Fixed a bug that would allow FBN to go through while landing, allowing you to land then teleport to another sector.
- The hatch bell now runs off the ship's generator if it is unpowered. This is to give a little more use to the otherwise limited use of the hatch bell.
- There was a small change done in the beheading news item to denote that in fact citizens, not just pilots, have been mandated to attend.
- Once again fixed the stupid coordinates thing. Sorry friends, I'm a failure.
- An issue was fixed with trade goods sales. It is safe to trade at the A-11 post again.
- Fixed a traceback when trying to enable the secondary engine with tuggers if it was out of fuel.
- Help on Operating A Starship has received several updates. A few things were rearrange for greater clarity, bits of extra information have been added and more commands are now listed in the commands overview.
- Fixed a bug when checking coordinates in a room that doesn't normally allow for it, and you don't have a display board. It's bug free, I promise.
- Put a note at the bottom of the INFO command to note the MISSIONS command for ones that don't know about it.
- The 3 foot option was removed from player creation. This stems from the fact 85% of the player base is 3 feet tall. If you would like yours changed once, support and give us your new height. If you're over 3 feet tall, don't bother supporting. Thanks!
- The total number of supplies a cart can hold in a compartment has been lowered by 50%. 300 was pretty significant for the number of supplies to craft things, and the ease of getting the supplies you really need. This also gives you a reason to work and get the larger compartments. If you've some how filled a compartment, yes, your percentage under VIEW and SEARCH will be off, just ignore it.
- A few room descriptions received edits.
- The trading help file has got a nice update as the activity has received a huge update.
- Fixed a retrieval issue with autostop chips. Let us know if you cannot retrieve one.
- Buying a starship will now spellcheck the name.
- Fixed a wording issue with mounting motorcycles.
- You can now check the charge of gliders while in roundtime.
- If you have a coordinate display in a room that normally can't show coordinates, you can now hang them and it will work, or you know, continue bolting. We're not the boss of you.
- Fixed an oversight with the target override crafting upgrade that would keep printing the direction even if you left the sector. No, it just doesn't work like that. Plus, the directions will be confusing.
- There is now a break in the rocky path at New Netherlands.
- The native creatures and plants help file has received an update.
- Updated the help file for operating a starship to include the shuttle drive interrupt commands.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't let metal tubes get setup correctly for crafting. Stupid extra space.
- The metal rod artifact was removed and a different one added. This is to eliminate confusion when crafting.
- The PHYSICAL column when VIEW(ING) or SEARCH(ing) through a crafting cart has been removed. People have expressed valid points why it should be removed, and in it's place the LOOK command will show what the true physical items were and are able to be UNLOADED from your cart with the UNLOAD command.
- Added the apparently missing AUTO-STOP command for starship control rooms. This will allow you to enable or disable the auto-stop crafting upgrade for artifacts.
- Added a new crafting item. A coordinates display board. This allows you to bolt it in a room of your starship that you normally can not check your coordinates in, and now be able to. Also, c, co, coord, coords, and coordinates all no longer get blocked by roundtime.
- The crafting items help file has been updated to include the coordinates display.
- Fixed an issue in the menu of the Gonrah trade center.
- The early end mission chance with the sensor gun has been updated for less confusing information.
- Fixed an issue with sensor guns that was caused when fixing the previous issue.
- Fixed a possible traceback if you use the TEXT command to text a contact with a no longer valid number.
- The pilot droid can now put a ship on autopilot. Just tell it over the pa autopilot.
- Mini motorcycles and trikes now ride instead of glide. Trikes also have different mount and dismount messages.
- Some price adjustments have been done to ships that can be used for exploration. Price changes are not IC.
- The points requirements for the extended NEP sensors were changed.
- The landing strip on Chrylia is now outdoors. Yes, it really is.
- The spellchecker will no longer flag socials that work over communication channels as spelled wrong. So, GEN You're so funny. *laughs* will no longer say *laughs* is wrong.
- SHIP-O option 2 is now a thing. If you hate the new change about total number of shipwreck chunks showing up at the bottom of the CARGO readout, this will allow you to remove that.
- If you don't always want ship-o option 2 enabled, you can now force it to tell you the number of chunks with the following commands: CARGO CHUNK ---- CARGO CHUNKS.
- Fixed a small issue with chunks not showing up at the bottom of the cargo readout if you had ship-o 2 enabled.
- Fixed a traceback that some how never happen before when loading a bin into a crafting cart.
- Fixed the A for abort and the spellchecker thing for real now.
- Kiohn debris has undergone a few changes to make it fit them better. Also a couple pieces have been added to it.
- Another cute plaque can be crafted.
- The door at the printer shop's door closes a lot slower now.
- Phones will no longer charge in a starship without charge.
- You can now enable and disable the shuttle drive with SHUTTLE ON and SHUTTLE OFF respectively. All ships come with it enabled though. Note, TRAVEL DRIVES will not be able to utilize it while disabled. If you want this, it's your lucky day for sure.
- The hardware category of SYSTEMS will say if the shuttle drive is enabled or disabled. Forgot about that.
- A few more house rooms have been added to the auto allow list.
- Both mining carts and crafting carts can now be labeled. Rejoice.
- INFO SHIP OR INFO SHIPS now will tell you how many starships you own, and the names.
- At the bottom of the INFO command will also indicate that you can type INFO SHIP (SHIPS).
- Fixed a foam typo with Kiohn shipwreck debris.
- Fixed a small issue when unloading a hatch bell from your cart.
- If you have chunks off a shipwreck in your storage room, the CARGO command will give the total number at the bottom of the command.
- Triple cell batteries should be able to be crafted now.
- If you have the letter A lowercase at the start of a sentence, fixing it will no longer abort the spellchecking.
- Fixed a traceback with the pilot droids if two sectors were the same distance. It now picks the first in the list. Also fixed a PA order issue.
- Pilot droids now show up in the SYSTEMS report.
- Fixed a bug that would make it so you couldn't do anything with your ship after Equipping an upgrade.
- Fixed a possible traceback with the target direction override.
- The android in the cave is now described.
- Ever need a metal tube but all you have are small ones that you crafted over time? Well, now you can convert some of those small tubes back into a metal tube.
- The room names on the corridors in the defense headquarters now indicate which level they are on.
- The combat help file was updated due to out of date information.
- The exploration help file was updated with some useful commands that you may need.
- Many help files have received updates to make them work better with the website. We made various corrections as we went through them in addition.
- Options, general-o, gag-o, filter-o, shop-o, ansi-o, item-o, shop-o, ship-o, look-o, and whatever ones we have will now all work while in roundtime.
- To save what would be mass destruction, you can no longer activate the shuttle drive while the recovery equipment is active, and you can no longer activate the recovery equipment while shuttle is active.
- Fixed a bug that would pull up a list and say you had multiple things to UNLOAD when unloading items from a starship, even if there was only one item. Sorry about that.
- Fixed a very strange, and troubling bug that if you did TRAVEL + with alternate navigation would lock on coordinates above you, and TRAVEL - just didn't work at all.
- Fixed an oops with the sensor placement.
- A couple new, decorative crafting items have been added. These can also be painted.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow you to retrieve a piece of debris needed for the charge boosters.
- Descriptions of crates with trading items now say how many units of cargo bay space they take up, where they were sold and how much 1 unit is sold for.
- An entertainment equipment help file has been added.
- You can no longer magically push mining or crafting carts through a closed door.
- Fixed a small issue with not being able to craft the target direction override crafting item.
- If a hotel is out in uncharted space, it will no longer send letters in the mail.
- Looking at a washer and dryer will tell you how long until it is finished. Washer machines will also say if they're in the spin cycle, rinse cycle, etc.
- Changes to letters have been done. You need to FOLD <letter> before mailing, it must be UNFOLDED before READING, WRITING, and SIGNING. A letter will also indicate in the name if it is folded. If you look at a folded letter, you will not see who signed it, or if it has text written on it.
- Made it a little more likely shipwrecks will generate in uncharted sectors.
- Another piece of debris was added to the kiohn debris for crafting.
- Added another piece of debris.
- A new neat crafting item is up. The help file will be updated soon.
- The crafting items help file has been updated to note the latest item.
- You can no longer purchase mining tool repair patches. Consider it a retcon. This decision was made to help begin some sort of crafting economy.
- Fixed an issue with crafting wicker furniture.
- Fixed an issue with purchasing beverage dispensers.
- Changed the loud burst of static to something more electronic static sounding.
- Two help files entitled basic crafting, and crafting items have been added.
- The 3D printers have been added to the printer shop on the research station and its shop description has been edited.
- You may now purchase a ship to spacesuit radio in the travelers shop on Kizak.
- A hatch repair shop is on the defense outpost.
- You can purchase crafting supply carts on the research station.
- You can upgrade your crafting carts compartment capacity around the corner from the printer shop.
- You can LOAD and UNLOAD crafting carts into starships.
- All new starship upgrades from crafting and not are under the SYSTEMS command.
- There is a new room in the cave on that tropical planet. If you get the question correct, you may find an item for crafting.
- The total number of crafting items that you've crafted is now in INFO ACHIEVEMENTS.
- Ever wonder why we don't have it? Well, we do now! Vast Horizon now brings @WRAP (turn on and off word wrap). You can also adjust how long you would like a line of characters to be with @LINELENGTH (default is 79). We hope this helps some. As a note, people with soundpacks, this may mess up some triggers.
- You can now EXPEL crates of trade goods.
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to pick up crafting carts.
- Adjusted the text when you try and pick up a mining cart.
- The printer room is now noted in a description on the visitor's corridor in the research center.
- Jamous's warehouse and the android have proper descriptions.
- If you have a metal tube from artifacting that you wish to use with your crafting cart, but your cart will not retrieve it, please type FIXTUBE <ARTIFACT>. This will fix the artifact. This will only need to be done with metal tubes that were created a few days ago and before. Anything after we think 4 days ago will be fine.
- The guard for Jamous's guard will not let you into his area if you have a group.
- You may now paint crafted items. Paint and its needed supplies are sold on Luna. A help file entitled painting has also been added.
- The description outside the paint store has been updated to reflect its existence.
- Added a new piece of Kiohn debris...
- Another piece of furniture can be crafted. You might want to salvage those Kiohn shipwrecks too.
- A year typo in the crafting news item was fixed.
- Fixed a few different invalid direction names when the travel drive starts.
- Fixed a description issue with the strawberries on Zion.
- Fixed what it says when you do TRAVEL FX, or TRAVEL -2 for the direction.
- Snack Ben's and beverage machines will no longer fit in your bags. They do not need to be bolted for use though.
- Fixed a bug that could allow the 5 minute charge booster task to run for longer than it should have.
- Flee chance percentages were adjusted.
- Fixed a 2 year old bug that wouldn't let the FLEE code work for anyone if Maya wasn't around you.
- If the starship is on quiet running the shuttle recharged notifications will no longer play.
- The people locators no longer work out of communications range.
- A new piece of debris was added.
- The description in the Zion trading center was updated to reflect a few things.
- A couple shipwreck sizes were changed so that lower level cargo units won't have so much trouble collecting small wrecks.
- Fixed a bug that didn't log your points from the sensor placement activity correctly. Everyone that has done it has been adjusted with the correct points when viewing your point report.
- The performance of Lrscan is about 40% better if ships are in NEP space.
- Fixed a door labeling issue at Zion Lodge.
- Fixed a bug with the broadcast system.
- Forgot to document this, but fixed a possible traceback with a planetary system.
- Fixed a can't wear issue with washers and dryers.
- Fixed another bug that would not show two ships that were in range of each other if both ships were in NEP space and you used LRSCAN. How interesting.
- Fixed a help file name goof.
- Fixed a loophole that allowed you to exit a ship if it was launching and you timed it just right. Thanks for the report (you know who you are).
- A new small, yet important, activity has been added. It is called sensor placement. Its help file is also added.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't let you link two rooms in houses if you were at the max number of rooms you could create.
- Packages will now always show who it was from, even if it's empty. Nice catch.
- The subject for news readers under the unread category will once again display correctly.
- There is now a picnic table in the area of the jungle where the swing and things are.
- Fixed an obscure traceback with the oxygen tank refilling room.
- Added a new piece of debris.
- You can now take the train to Oria from the landing zone New Netherlands station.
- Train Station 10 now correctly shows the city it is in.
- Fixed a bug that would get you stuck in an a rescue capsule.
- Rescue capsules are now in communications range.
- You can now type SUPPORT and SUPPORTS to handle your open, or non open supports.
- If you're hosting a group, or are in someones group sitting on a trailer or stretcher will ungroup everyone in your group, or remove you from the hosts group. The reason this was done is that if you had someone in your group, they sat on a stretcher or trailer, and you rode off, it would say you left the person behind, when you really didn't. What this does, it doesn't confuse people.
- Fixed a typo for phone's in the main banking menu.
- You can now enable ship-o 11. This will allow you to gag hits from enemy starships. If you have it set to gag and you're in a room that can repair, you will always see the hits. If you're in a control room, you will also always see the hits. Hope this helps some!
- Enemy ship pay has received a rather nice cash payout boost.
- A typo with single beds sold on New Netherlands has been fixed, and those owned by players have been updated as well.
- Fixed a bug when removing an exit with the REMOVE-EXIT command.
- If you buy an item that is to large to fit in your storage room, typing CANCEL will pay you back your money for that order. Meaning, if you get told there isn't enough room in your storage room and you can't fix it, CANCEL will pay you back. Letting your order expire however, will not refund the card that you payed with.
- A help file titled Native Creatures and Plants has been added. It will be updated as time and creativity allow.
- A help file entitled Roleplay Advice has been added.
- A few debris chunk sizes have been adjusted to make more sense.
- SEATS, I/INV and H/HO/HOL/HOLD/HOLDI/HOLDIN/HOLDING all work while you have roundtime.
- You will now get notifications when your Shuttle drive finishes charging. Your ship should be powered to get the notice. It may be off by as much of 5 seconds, but happy notices!
- Made some changes to Help Housing, to correct a few errors and note the DEMOLISH-EXIT command.
- Fixed a couple of text issues with charge boosters.
- Re described Ocean View to reflect the fact that we now have different types of glider transportation.
- A few signs with housing development names on Ocean View were fixed.
- There is now a way-finder sign on the A-11 trading post. It is located at the southwest corridor entrance.
- EXITS (EX) now works while in roundtime.
- House doors will now come with a generic description if you do not put a custom one. All doors currently have not been updated, but will be at a later date.
- The asteroid tugging help file has been update to note its point requirements.
- The artifact hunting help file has been updated with its point requirements.
- The getting started help file has been updated to note point requirements for activities.
- A few ambiance messages have been added to the icy cavern.
- EX is now an aliases for EXITS.
- Two people can no longer use sandwich bins or alcoholic beverage machines at once.
- Given that the mining override is a luxury and costs a good chunk of change, it now requires no points.
- The random chance you will gain an extra pebble has been changed to align with each sifter as you progress. This is to say that as you gain a larger sifter, your chance of gaining an extra pebble goes up.
- Lowered the price of medicine.
- The pebble sifting help file has been updated to reflect a couple of small changes with the activity.
- @team was updated to make mention of the up coming event.
- Deuterium gathering has received slight cash and point adjustments.
- Fixed a traceback that you could be blessed with when cycling a ship while you're standing in space.
- Fixed another traceback that you could've been blessed with when killing a creature with a dart gun.
- Fixed stuff with refilling tubs, showers, and sinks. The FILL command has been renamed to REFILL, and it will properly match when you have a room with 70 items of soap. As a side note, there is no such reason to have that many items of soap around as the shop isn't going to be removed, leaving you stranded without soap.
- Laundry soap can now properly be refilled instead of filled in washing machines.
- Fixed a traceback that could happen if you try and refill a shower with a type of soap that isn't designed for the shower.
- Fixed an issue with the beverage machine that allowed it to fill multiple orders when it shouldn't have.
- Healing spray is now sold in the repair room that is located in the weapons shop on Oria. The price has a slight markup from the spray sold at the pharmacy but is there for convenience.
- Sections of the repair shop in the weapons room on Oria have been renamed for clarity.
- Fixed a wording issue with descriptions on bags from shops. They all haven't been updated to take the change, but onto has been changed on both sides.
- It is now you are, not you is when you see the line about you being covered in X when LOOKing at yourself.
- You can now SHOUT/YELL while in roundtime, and you can also LAUGH now, too.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't let you buy the second level blaster if you owned a gun that wasn't the first dart blaster.
- The help file operating a starship has been updated to reflect that you can launch another person's ship provided you have a key and are in uncharted space. You may not launch said ship if in charted space unless the owner is aboard and awake. Please do not abuse this or we will reevaluate things.
- It is now less likely you will find asteroids outside a belt. It's not less likely enough that you won't find them for days though.
- The MISSIONS command now works while in roundtime.
- WHO <PERSON> will now have the tag if they are a NEWBIE.
- Fixed a bug that could happen with the system that says it's like morning, night, etc. If you're lucky you will no longer see it bounce back and forth like a pinball.
- Fixed an issue with the PKA observatory post office.
- When typing info ach, you can now see how many trades you were involved in. Keep in mind, this is still a WIP activity and likely won't be completely set up for a couple months. If you feel you were involved in a trade but show none, send us a support ticket. Since there have been so few trades made in the game, we are trying to retro this.
- A trading help file has been added. While in its infancy, this has become our thirteenth activity. Enjoy it as we continue its development.
- Improved the name and description on a certain artifact.
- Fixed a naming and description issue with space suit tops on New Netherlands. This does not reflect previously purchased items.
- Fixed a similar issue with spacesuit bottoms.
- The donation items help file was updated for a clarification and to fix some typos.
- The satellite range upgrade's points have been raised. This will not hinder anyone who has currently purchased it.
- Planetary surveyors points have gained a slight bump as have the other area registration software patches. These were done so that they align better with the NEP drive's points requirements. Also, the surveyor's price was raised. This will not affect previously purchased equipment.
- The structure broadcast receiver's points have been reduced and the ship to ship broadcaster has received a slight bump in cost.
- Fixed the @LAG command.
- The trade center located at Sam's General Store now has crates of gardening supplies for sale.
- You may now purchase tanks of water from the trading center at Sam's general store.
- Items at trading centers now have to be restocked as it would make sense to not always have big crates of something available.
- The five day reactors are no longer sold on a few space stations.
- The price of reactors on the A-11 trading post have changed due to the fact that these would be a trade item there as they are not members of the OH.
- There is now a trade center on Gonrah with a couple of items added. Here again, more will be added, as well as more items added to existing ones as time allows.
- Fixed a traceback that could happen in menus if there were multiple options, and types were different than each other.
- Sam's General Store now has a trade goods shop. There you can purchase a few frozen goods to trade. Note, the selling of said goods will currently need to be done via roleplaying and more trade purchasing shops will be added in the coming days.
- The trade dollar amounts per cargo unit on Zion have been changed and old prices are to be retkonned.
- The Deuterium help file was updated. This is to primarily warn players not to fall asleep in the icy cavern due to injuries they can continue to sustain.
- Ships traveling via FBN will no longer be able to catch broadcast messages.
- Fixed a traceback when trying to send broadcasts in the FBN.
- The slide on the playground now has a description. You can also look at it and it will seat you when you plop into the sandbox.
- @TEAM has been updated to include Corey, our newest staff member.
- Fixed a typo in the character start up area.
- Removed the bit about being able to request a donation item now from the INFO command. Currently we don't limit how often you can request one, so there was no need for it.
- Added a couple of trash bins in convenient locations.
- Described a couple of counters in Natasha's Shopping Center. Happy shopping.
- The extended frigate now has 14 light weapons instead of 13 because it was weird to have 4 light and 3 light respectively in two rooms.
- The extended frigate now has 3 days charge. This was done in case we need travel combat missions, in the future. Have no fear, it cannot receive any exploration equipment.
- A small update has been done to the CART command. There has also been a very minor text change. It shouldn't do anything with any soundpacks, as no soundpacks have this text as a trigger.
- Big ships such as carriers and voyagers cannot get the ultimate engine.
- Several ships including combat ships, carriers, tuggers, and more cannot get the higher NEP scanner upgrades.
- You have asked for it forever, and now the time is hear. You can now LOAD/UNLOAD mining carts, glider bikes, and Glide trailers into your storage room of your ship with the LOAD command. If your trailer is hitched, but wish to load it, load whatever it is hitched to, or unhitch if you only want to load that item.
- You now have a slightly greater chance of getting an out of local space artifact beyond a hundred light-years from sector 1. Further out changes will be happening in the near future.
- Asteroid tuggers can get the ultimate engine again. Clearly staff had a what am I doing moment.
- Forgot to document it, but fixed a bug if you're not an owner but a key for a starship. It wouldn't let you UNLOAD although it should've.
- Fixed a problem with ownership of items not always being transferred when handed to another person.
- Fixed an error in the description of the courthouse lobby.
- Single beds have been added to the sleep store in New Netherlands.
- Fixed a check placement error with the SURVEY command if you try and engage it again while already active.
- You can now see what type of chairs are in the court house lobby.
- Asteroids now have a description.
- General-o 3 will now also remind you if you have unread supports just like it does announcements and changes.
- Added a tip about the COUNT command.
- On Gonrah, a new way-finder sign has been added while another received a small update.
- CHIME was added as a valid argument when you type NEP on its own.
- Ammunition will now have a description. If you have an idea for better descriptions, please let us know through a support. Thanks!
- A point discrepancy was fixed with the high-end revolver.
- When you hand food to someone it will now change ownership. This has the added benefit of being able to give food or drink items to someone if on a date, or at a party. The person receiving the item will then be able to correctly use the EAT/DRINK <ITEM> on <TABLE> with match-o 2 enabled. Before you would have to turn this option off, and hope you got the correct one.
- Fixed a typo in the 2-person freighter, and updated a sit style in the ship. Don't worry, they've all been automatically fixed.
- Fixed a text issue on the HPA donation terminal.
- Repair prices have been adjusted if a component is at 100%. Please check news for more in character information.
- An example error was fixed in the gift options on dataslates.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to launch a ship that you do not have the points to launch.
- The New Tilburg grocery store has gained a couple boxes of cookies.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to start powering down and still do a few different actions with your starship.
- Going into a thread and hitting the back button, and entering another thread will no longer traceback. A few other odd issues with the prompt if the thread has over 100 messages will also no longer carry over into another thread if you hit the back button from a thread and inter into a new one. New thread equates to new prompt! I know, boring, right?
- Fixed a no description issue with the door on the balls shop.
- Fixed an issue with the cash register in the broadcasters shop.
- The envelopes that you get with your check after fighting ground invasions, the envelope after turning in planet finds, and turning in artifacts all have descriptions now. Thanks for the good finds!
- Both bags and trays from shops have descriptions. All bags and trays have not been updated, as the description is created off of which shop you buy from. Thanks!
- Plates/whatever you have after eating food, and cups and the such after drinks now are described. Like the last few, ones that are currently out there have not been updated!
- Plungers now have a description. Each plunger out there has also been updated with the description, including its color you chose.
- All the clothes when you finish creation are now described. The clothing you already have from creation have not been updated. Sorry.
- Train tickets purchased from now on will have a description.
- Eyebrow is now a social, enjoy.
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow the burst of static to work correctly over General and Tactical. Blame the social parser rewrite some time ago.
- You can now SILENCE your phone without going into settings, and you can also do it while it is in the case. Silencing a phone will not remove from the case.
- Once you hit 3500 total points, you will have a chance to gain a bonus point in science when you complete a sifting mission.
- Starship keys now come with a description. All current keys have been updated.
- All hotel key cards now have a description, and the ones currently held by people have also been updated.
- All shipping crates that you get when you check your mail and there are multiple items waiting for you will have a description. All crates out there have been updated.
- It is finally here, the point swap gift we talked about months ago. To help celebrate our sixth month anniversary, we bring you the ability to do a 1 time point swap. You may swap productivity for combat or science points. It will not be an equal swap though because industry type points come far easier than combat and somewhat easier than science. If you own a dataslate, type gift data for further details. Note, your swaps may take a day or two to process as after you submit your request.
- The gift text on the dataslates has been edited so that it can easily be mentioned IC.
- The seat in trains now has a description!
- While it had a description, but didn't tell you it, if you reported that trains did not have a description you have been given your roleplay points. This bug, however a bug, was corrected. Trains will now have a description when you look from the outside.
- The salvaging points needed to purchase some of the recovery tools have been adjusted to help enable those who don't do it daily gain the tools. Note they are still marked at a higher level, but much improved with the decrease.
- Made a change to the spill text so that you can emote more freely in tandem with it if you wish.
- Fixed a bug that could allow a creature to generate in a room that otherwise wouldn't let them into it.
- We have reevaluated points and cash for ground creatures, yet again. Especially for the jungle, we've bumped things up to make it more worthwhile considering the train trip and such. Please shoot us feedback.
- Made a change so that not all creatures can dodge. You will need to figure this out through combat.
- You can now read things while in roundtime as it's more of a visual thing.
- The FSI ship shop is no longer outdoors, allowing you to ride your glider into it.
- Adjusted option 5's text under @VOTE to make it a tad more clear that you will be explaining more below, not that we will be explaining more below.
- It is a little less likely you will get tired and step away from disassembling wrecks.
- The new room for the stream will show up in the person locator now.
- Fixed a bug that left you sitting on something after your starship was destroyed.
- We understand that it is not logical, but, the cool down for poison darts has been removed if you miss. The reason is because you can miss a good few times, and can pretty much render the poison darts useless.
- Fixed a train ticket name on the research station.
- Fixed an issue that locked PKA members out of their engine shop.
- Fixed a few issues where creatures would repair creatures that were not damaged, and would never repair a creature that wasn't damaged if the creature wasn't itself.
- Fixed an issue that wasn't allowing the creatures to understand the fact that you're in the room with them still, after it started targeting you. This allowed the creature to reset its enmity, thinking no one has hit it. As this enmity system is relied on by the reward payout at the end of a ground quest, this isn't good. 9 times out of 10 it reset the second your final shot hit. This now uploaded an empty bracket into the reward system, you not getting pay. In short, ground missions should work a little better. If you notice anything else strange with creatures, please do send a report. We can't promise that we won't strand you on an asteroid somewhere.
- A slight clarification was made on a helpful sign at the repair facility in the Weapons and Ammunition Depot.
- Fixed an issue with body repairs with the healing tanks. It wouldn't say no affect under a certain case.
- The light armor has got a slight damage bump before it explodes.
- Some work was done to the backend action timer for creatures. We are able to correctly mix and match times between any actions for creatures. This will allow us to create more strategy, and will also make creatures not look as computer driven, and more randomized and timed on their own accord.
- Fixed an issue with food and drink machines where you could receive a hot beverage or sandwich if you left the room before it was placed in your hand.
- Enemy creatures now have a percent that they can dodge out of one of your shots. They can not be in the middle of an action though, for this dodge to happen.
- Because it seemed like a little bit of fun, motorcycles are now a tad faster than normal gliders.
- You can now toggle a setting in phone settings so that it doesn't always show the prompt about only seeing the last 100 messages in a text thread. Having this enabled, will default to only the last 100 messages.
- Fixed a traceback when viewing a thread that has less than 100 texts in it.
- A couple more artifacts were added to the +100 light-years section and a few were tweaked for points and cash in preparations for more upcoming changes.
- A few more design options have been added to the boots in the New Tilburg spacesuit store.
- Fixed a bug in the validity checker for the exit system that didn't always catch that a room was invalid before letting you walk into it. This oversight has been corrected.
- An announcement will now show in the cargo bay/storage rooms when your reactor finishes replacing.
- The archer's size has been reduced from 35 to 30, carrier owners rejoice.
- You will now be seen as sitting on the steps if you choose to sit on the government center steps.
- You can now swim in the new no creature room at the stream.
- The rest station general information was updated to note that there is a human out there now.
- Small adjustments have been made to roid tugging cash and points payouts. It's not much but, enjoy.
- Shipwreck sizes have got a minor tweak for uniformity.
- A helpful sign has been added in the armor repair shop, detailing what each bottle of mixture does.
- You may no longer search the directory while out of communications range on your phone. If you used this for... number getting, well sad on you but try now!
- Slowed creature movement down a tad between rooms.
- If you have more than 100 messages in a text thread, and say no (only view the last 100 messages) you will not be shown the prompt when you REFRESH the thread, and it will remember you only wanted to see the last 100.
- Spacesuit tops in the Get Your Suit on shop have been updated to read better in the menu and a couple more design options have been added.
- Spacesuit bottoms have been updated for better menu reading and a couple new options were added to the designs.
- Fixed a door issue in the soundpack. You should be good to only update the scripts file if you are currently on version 1.6.
- Going into uncharted space to salvage is a bit more worth while as the chunks of debris will get a price bump by 8 to 11.9%. This is to encourage even some exploration, and the fact that you can get lost out there.
- When you pick the option to change the password, after entering the current password you can leave the new password prompt blank to completely clear the password, and unlock the file menu.
- A stream room that creatures don't like has been added just east of the main stream room that people congregate in.
- Fixed a debris payment bug that would cause people to get a large amount of money rather than the small percentage we bumped it.
- Fixed a typo in the transmitting text.
- At long last, we have updated the accents help file to denote what our accents offered at creation are. See if you guessed it right. If not, sorry.
- Edited Rayford's soup kitchen description that it is indeed chairs you sit on.
- Fixed an issue with point payouts on the pebble sifters.
- You can now type SEATS in a room to see how many, if any, available seats there may be in the room. It does not give names, as it does encourage you to still look at the description. This way you can quickly see how many seats are open, if there is any at a party.
- Fixed a rounding error with mineral scanners that could show up sometimes. This would leave you to a mineral name followed by something like the following: 0.09999973498.
- Adjusted the alcoholic beverage dispenser so it's the Glass name, containing whatever, not a Glass of whatever.
- The number of shipwrecks found in numbered sectors has been decreased. Also, the random generation chance there has been raised by about 8%. This is to give more validity to using uncharted sectors.
- Because it was early when the change was made, the random chance of debris generation has now been decreased by 5% instead of increased.
- The sign near station 11 has been updated to include the path to the icy cavern.
- You can now take a train from train station 11 to Gonrah and back.
- Adjusted OCR text for the HPA and PKA dataslates.
- Fixed a possible loophole that could allow you to launch a ship that you shouldn't be able to launch.
- fixed the name of HPA crop tops in slogan city. This does not affect previously purchased items.
- Did a bit of editing to the two larger freighters. Yes we did forget a bath room in one.
- Fixed an option order on spacesuit bags.
- Rayford's speedsters now have a proper ship class.
- You will no longer step a way tired when disassembling if it is in your first few disassembles of the day.
- If a creature isn't aggro, and has no reason to shoot you, it will no longer sit in the room so long a player is there. It will leave the room, leaving you there now alone and feeling a tad bit less scared.
- Removed movement delay from creatures, as it created more issues than not with their movement.
- Fixed an issue with the booze machine.
- Repair patches now have descriptions. This does not include previously purchased items.
- The artifact hunting help file was updated because of an instruction issue in it.
- Fixed some wording with retrieving your mining carts from storage.
- Sorted shovel repairs a bit better.
- Fixed an issue that could allow number matching to go night night if you put just a period without a number before it.
- When doing any form of matching with a period in it, 2.something, my.something now requires text after the period or it will return no possible match.
- You can switch between coordinates and vectors in SHIP-O for the TARGET command if you so wish.
- You can now buy and ATTACH a GPS chip to glider trailers.
- Looking at a shipwreck in your cargo hold will now inform you of how many pieces are remaining for you to disable.
- You may now load and unload carts from your ship with it being powered or unpowered, enjoy.
- The alias of DISC for disconnecting a tube from a cart and bore has been changed to DIS to keep in line with the 3 character shorthand.
- Underwear is now available at the basic clothing store in the caverns. It is, basic.
- The soundpack has received another update. You will no longer get sounds for other people's phone activity. If you have not updated in several weeks, you may want to do the full pack update. If you have, the scripts folder will be all that's needed.
- A couple more colors have been added to the hair salon, note we have a few with other color streaks. We will add more as suggested.
- Fixed the DIS alias for disconnect for real. Who wrote it that way?
- As they lock differently, there is now a little flavor text added to hotel room doors when they open and close and dealing with the locks.
- Okay so you can now properly sigh over the channels.
- Fixed an issue with sleeveless tops in Nancy's boutique.
- A positive time adjustment was done to deuterium canisters.
- You may now have all items at the Bad Abbach furniture store delivered to a ship and they are too large to be placed on a counter.
- Bath tubs and coffee tables from the premium furniture store can now be delivered to ships. Let us know if you have any issues.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't always give the direction you were heading with the travel drive.
- Fixed a matching issue when putting things on tables.
- Fixed a label issue with items. If you have two things with the same name, but both labeled slightly different it would say there was two of each of the item, although there was only one.
- Fixed it so that some of the options under a message thread don't show the entire thread after choosing the thread and printing the menu again, one of them is adding the contact to your contacts through the thread.
- Removed the random non-colour option from the colour options of sleeveless tops in Nancy's Boutique. already purchased items were not changed.
- Removed the non-colour options that were listing in the colour options of gathered short skirt with hem design in Nancy's Boutique. Already purchased items were not changed.
- Fixed a traceback that could happen after sending a message through a thread, and fixed another issue that could make it so text threads don't refresh correctly.
- Fixed it so that WHISTLE works on the PA, GENERAL, and TACTICAL. WHISTLES would, but just WHISTLE wouldn't.
- Fixed possible tracebacks with banking if done right.
- Fixed an issue with the sign in the software upgrades shop.
- Becka's hair salon now has a couple of purple options for hair coloring.
- You can no longer target yourself in a direct sayto message.
- Being that the PKA is supposed to be an association built around roleplay, you will need 132 roleplay points to join it. This is to help us try to ensure that role players are joining, rather than just friends of friends and those who don't like combat. This will not reflect against the pilots who have already joined with less than 132 roleplay points.
- Rewards for lower end ground creatures were upped slightly.
- Help on Ground Combat Basics has been updated.
- Healer tanks have been renamed to read properly.
- Moderate challenges have been added, note these are subject to be different combinations of ships depending on the type of ship you bring to the table.
- The point requirement for players who wish to design another player's house have been lowered to 150 productivity. The help file on houses has been updated to reflect this.
- Adding someones contact to your contacts through a message thread will no longer traceback when pulling the thread again.
- Lost And Found on Kapteynia Beta may now be more easily located.
- It's now slightly more clear where Olivia Drive meets Workers Road.
- Changed the names of recovery hammers and metal cutters in the shop so they read better, similarly to what has been done with quite a few shops lately. Note that recovery tools you own have not been changed.
- The description at the fruit shop on New Netherlands was fixed.
- You now may wear a neck wallet and another item, such as a scarf at the same time.
- If a staff member is on the ship when you kill an enemy it will no longer destroy the payout if the ship is now over crewed.
- If your default hand is broken (can't be used) picking something up will automatically put it into your non default hand, granted it's not broken and it's empty.
- Fixed some homophone issues.
- If you sit in a thread and send messages and keep refreshing, you will no longer end up getting a traceback.
- Because it destroys everything in the world, you can no longer dump from or into compartment containers (wardrobes).
- You no longer stand up and walk off the train like there is nothing in the world wrong with you even if you're unconscious.
- If someone has you in his or her group you will no longer follow them around if you're unconscious.
- If you PULL someone to their feet, and their unconscious they will quickly crumple back to the ground.
- You should now have a better chance to flee from battle as your health worsens, let us know if there are issues.
- Fixed an issue with using body wash in bath tubs.
- You can no longer SPRAY Arxlon-7 while in space, or through a spacesuit.
- Promise, fixed clearing scents in tubs and showers for real. It helps if you use the new system over the old.
- Looking at someone will now indicate if they're unconscious. This will not show however if they are sleeping, because you already know they're unconscious... Unconsciously sleeping.
- Fixed an issue with starting the bath tub for use.
- You can now see how many body cleaning supplies are left when looking at a bath tub.
- A slight text edit was done to the NEP drone launch sequence.
- Showers and bathtubs will once again correctly clear your scent when body wash is used.
- Fixed a bug if you typed USE toilet and weren't already sitting on it. It wouldn't correctly set your sit.
- The metagaming policy has received a small update.
- Fixed a bug with some socials over General and Tactical that wouldn't let all 4 of the delimiters to work. E.G yawn would work, but yawns, *yawn* and *yawns* wouldn't.
- You can now type DESTROY <SHIP NAME> in a starship store to skip the menu of your ships and go right into that ship to destroy keys for.
- A twisty road that had nothing on it has been removed.
- If you have SHIP-O option 2 turned off, you can now type TRAVEL <DIRECTION> (being w|west, n|north etc) to set the Travel drive to go that direction. As an addition, when the Travel drive starts it will tell you which way it is set to go, and typing ETA or TRAVEL while the drive is running will also indicate which direction the drive is making your ship go.
- Fixed a traceback that could happen if you sent more than 3 coordinates to the aim command. Fixed it so you can AIM - for down, or AIM + for up. This also means you can do /- or /+ without having to add the 5 after the (PLUS or DASH). Fixed a bug that would let you type aim rw 2 or /rw 2 with alternate gunning.
- Fixed it so flight control correctly announces a GSI not an GSI.
- Fixed the Navigation and aiming help file to correctly note you do /+9, or /-9 (elavation first) and to note that left handed aiming and flying is under ship options.
- Fixed a few other possible problems with the AIM command that could possibly aim in the wrong direction.
- If you're leading a group and riding a glider or what have you, but someone in your group isn't riding an equal speed object or isn't riding anything they will get left behind.
- Spilling a drink on someone will now show up in the players description. You can remove this mess by using a shower.
- Fixed a bug that could allow the remove line function of editing a file on a dataslate to remove the wrong line.
- The shuttle drive interrupt's points have been adjusted.
- Carrier's points have been adjusted. This will not hamper anyone who has purchased one.
- The GSI freighter's points have gained a slight bump.
- You can now destroy keys for starships if you don't want the person to have access to your ship any more. Just head down to a starship store and type DESTROY. If you don't see a key, but know someone has one it's because they could be out of communications range. If it's on a person, it will say what person. If the key is not located on a person, it will say 'Unknown location'. Choosing the key will destroy it, leaving no trace behind. Good luck finding that key, silly detective.
- Made a minor text edit to the tactical message about clubbers so that it reads a little friendlier.
- Likely fixed a time race when creating then recycling a sector? We weren't able to reproduce this, so we hope all is good. We will do some more tracking of this issue, but if you get a traceback with no idea why when going through NEP, or any form of going manually or travel drive between sectors, just stop, and start again. We'll see the documentation of it happen, if you feel like there is more help you can offer, please send a support as that could help track down this issue. It's only happened once, so maybe we're alright!
- Fixed a possible traceback when doing little emotes over CWS and or Newbie.
- Adjustments have been made to the Kabrell enemy ship. This is to give lower to mid level players a chance with it.
- Shuttle drive upgrade points and prices have been reduced.
- Enemy ships will no longer continue to lock if they don't have weapons. They now have the brainpower of something a little more than a croutonn.
- Fixed an issue with the advertisements on the entertainment center.
- Points adjustments were done to issuing challenges to the Kiohn. If you have less than 300 battle, you may request hourly. If you have between 300 and 700, you may now request every two hours. If you have a higher point score than 700, it's every four hours. The assumption here is you will be doing more difficult challenges at that point and need more time.
- Reset timer on number of times an area can try and generate if you find one, effectively not locking you into the number you were at when you found one.
- You can now remove individual lines from an open file on the dataslate.
- When you get an alert for an artifact being detected in the sector, or anything really the item name will no longer be capitalized.
- Updated the description for sector 9 to include the PKA Observatory.
- A few more edits were done to the basic writing profile help file.
- Fixed some plural and capitalization issues with the religion help file.
- Soundpack V1.6 is available. This is a small update that fixes an exclamation sound. We know there are other say sounds that still need work. There is now also a sound when you accelerate towards an asteroid, and when you find an artifact along with other things in the sector. You need only update the scripts folder.
- Sitting on carpet is now doable in purchased archer sleeping chambers. Let us know if we missed yours.
- Possibly fixed an issue if you go back into a sector you left, or someone else left. It should no longer get rid of the sector like a sad old grump. Please report if you notice this happening again, but we're hopeful it won't!
- Ever write out a super detailed emote, and thought it was going to display correctly to the room? Find out once you hit enter that oh crap, nope. I can't believe I just sent yet another bad looking emote to the game because I didn't match correctly, forgot a space or any other random little issues. Fear no more, as we've all been there. We bring general-o 10. It will show you a prompt with the way your emote will display to the room!
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to hear a ships airlock cycling text from out in space even if you weren't at the same coordinates. Even if you've talked to a staff member about the issue over NEWBIE or CWS, please send a report so we can better track the issue and it not get forgotten about. It really does help.
- If someone leaves a spacesuit bag hung up in your airlock that isn't owned by you, you can now unhang it to discard it.
- Made some edits to the profile writing help file. More edits are likely to follow.
- The footwear outlet has joined Nancy's Boutique in having footwear that will show off your socks. Now everyone will know if you are not wearing the socks too. haha. We will be working on footwear and some jackets in the coming days.
- The formal shoe store should now have correct sock viewage. Note, this will not be done to boots unless their type warrants it.
- Men's jackets and footwear should now be changed. Let us know if you spot any we've missed. Also note that the changes will not affect previously purchased items.
- The beef sticks and chicken bites in the Zion restaurant now list the potatoes ETC in their name.
- Fixed mapping while wearing or holding a dataslate for real. Oops.
- Fixed a bug that could allow your charge to drain faster than it should've.
- Fixed the OOC command so your sounds will play properly again.
- You can now use the alias OU to walk out of the airlock of a starship.
- You can also now type just OU when going from the ship into the airlock.
- Mumble is now a social.
- Socials for general and tactical have been rewritten. When doing text such as "gen No, don't tell me what to do mom! *laugh*" must end with the social wrapped up in the star symbols. You can put *laugh* or *laughs*. When doing just "gen laugh" you can do laugh, laughs, *laugh*, or *laughs*. This mainly corrects an issue if you did: "gen No, don't tell me what to do or I will cry." It would turn into: "[General Communication] Donald Something cries and transmits, No, don't tell me what to do or I will.". Please report any issues, or socials we may have for got to add again.
- Removed players from seeing the midnight cleanup system. It really isn't needed any more now that we're equipped with channels, and you know, a player base. If you loved hearing the messages, we are deeply sorry.
- You now must be wearing or holding a dataslate to use the galactic mapping feature.
- When emoting your matched text will now match to players in the room before other objects. This should help including people when names may conflict.
- Fixed a bug that said you got an extra pebble when pebble sifting, but it didn't give it to you. Sorry about that.
- Jackets in the basic clothing store were fixed so that you can see shirts and the like underneath them.
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to charge your phone even if both outlets were occupied.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't allow items such as cases of beer, a tray of cake, etc to not recycle when it should. Remember, in a fridge it will last 31 days, out a lot less time.
- The random chance of gaining two pebbles per sifting round will increase. If less than 700 productivity, you have a 20% chance. Between 700 and 2300 productivity, you have a 25% chance. Above that, you have a 33% chance. Enjoy.
- Fixed a strawberry picking typo.
- You may now sell a glider back at the bike store, for a nice partial refund.
- The new crew list upgrade shows up in systems software now.
- A couple of NEP messages were changed because you cannot see the ship's computer display in every room of the ship.
- Crew list has gained the ability to tell you if people are in docked ships. It's not an exact (doesn't say who the people are), but you get a number at least.
- Renamed the RESET command on dataslates to CLEAR to better fit the text throughout.
- Fixed an issue with the Zion pub menu.
- The glare social has been born.
- Authorized designers of houses can now bolt things in the house.
- There is a random chance that landing on or launching from a structure without flight control may fail the calculation process, forcing you to try again.
- Made it more clear that the ground repair equipment shop is not a ship repair shop.
- If you're lucky enough to find a location out in the unknown that has a repair center, you may now notice they like to price gouge.
- fixed the spelling of blouse in the women's clothing store on Zion Trading Post. All previously purchased blouses prior to the time of this change were fixed as well.
- A slight text edit was done to the NEP status.
- Added a few things to the men's clothing store on Zion.
- The UNSIGN command on dataslates works once again.
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow your newbie tag to expire unless you logged out then back in. If you find things like this that doesn't seem right in the future, please send a report or open a support to clarify. Thanks.
- Changed the text a little when you're outside of a ship and you see someone walk out. It said person walks through the airlock, now it says person walks out from the airlock.
- The starship no longer needs to be powered for the airlock chime to work.
- You can now enable a new option to spellcheck OOC messages. I believe it's option 9? It's under SPELLCHECK-O so you'll find it!
- Fixed an eat message when targeting something you can't eat from.
- You can no longer dock to a ship while you're still launching, effectively getting your ship stuck moving.
- Fruit machines should display correct information when you look at them.
- MATCH-O 2 will now only match to your food when enabled. Sorry about that.
- Added a CREW-LIST upgrade. It's sold on Zion, and will allow you to type CREW-LIST to see who all is on the ship, and where at they are.
- Adjusted the damage on the shovels and sifters so that they would properly depict a damage percentage rather than falling apart at 50%. However, this does mean that the damage they take has been marginally raised.
- Poplar Road has been re-described since it is no longer a construction zone.
- Corrected some items in the Casual Lady so they read better, similar to previous changes. Your own clothing items were not changed.
- Bulletin Boards have been added to four train stations.
- Pod ships are now sold at the exploration ship store. They don't have much charge and really just are used for launching your rescue capsule home during a long voyage. To do this, get in the pod ship, launch it from the docking bay and type escape.
- Put a real fix into the translation databases, so things such as the SAY command if used at the same twice won't possibly traceback.
- Fixed a bad design with shipwreck generation. If 3 shipwrecks were created in the sector, they would always have the same number of chunks on them, no matter the size. If you notice that it's harder to find shipwrecks to go into your storage room, please shoot us a report. Thanks for the good observation.
- If you're not holding a phone, or not wearing a watch, typing TIME in a starship control room will announce the time and date.
- Fixed a strange bug with the manage channels screen, and then go back to the settings page, then option 11 to lock the screen. It would then put you back in the manage channels screen. Anyways, corrected.
- A sign has been removed since the construction it mentions has been completed.
- Updated the associations help file. Please read and take note, especially if you are in, or thinking of joining, the PKA.
- Fixed a typo in the associations help file which I botched up the first time I tried to fix it.
- Updated the sit on stuff for the icy cavern.
- Fixed a couple of issues with combat points, a couple of ships had the same point payout, whoops.
- Leggings in the dressy time shop have been edited to put the type before the color. Again, these were not retro changed for purchased items.
- Option 4 under ANSI OPTIONS (ANSI-O) will once again, correctly return you to the main ansi options.
- Looking at the PKA dataslate will no longer show staff that are currently set to PKA for some reason or not.
- Fixed a traceback that could happen if you try and enter a NEP drone or other such craft.
- Changed the wording if you tried to move the ship while in the FBN transit system.
- @bugs was updated to reflect a couple things.
- For uniformity, the signs in the jungle are now also called way-finder signs.
- A way-finder sign on Willow Lane was updated.
- Fixed the naming on the snack bin.
- You can now own 2 dataslates at once.
- You can now enable or just disable truecolor in ANSI-o (ANSI OPTIONS).
- Fixed an issue with your lower levels showing up when wearing Bermuda shorts.
- A slight tweak was made to the drone damage chance.
- Drones now have a description, if you want to hop out of your ship and take a look at them.
- Surface probes now have a description, if you want to hop out of your ship and take a look at them.
- Fixed an issue with the snack bin.
- The soundpack has been updated to version 1.5. Changes include support notification sounds, fixes for salvage text changes, sound edits, removing unused sounds, and more. From here on, if you type version, you will see what pack you are using.
- Fixed an issue with the soundpack. Pay careful attention if you have downloaded it prior to this change, today. In your current folder, you will have a scripts copy and scripts folder. It is advised to remove the scripts folder, and then rename your scripts copy to Scripts, note the cap S. If you have not downloaded the pack at the time of this change, yours should run correctly.
- Fixed a typo with a bamboo counter.
- You will no longer see everyone activating their shovels.
- For the sake of RP, you no longer should see any one elses shovel messages. Yes, thanks staff.
- You can no longer receive a hot drink from the beverage dispenser if you have left the room it is in.
- You will no longer receive a sandwich from the snack bin nor a drink from the booze machine if you have walked out of the room they are located in.
- Fixed a fluff text thing that wasn't working during the salvage disassembly.
- Edited some text in the salvage disassembly. Sorry soundpack users.
- You can now type STATUS in one of your house rooms, and will be told how many rooms you've built, how many you can build total, and how many more you can still build.
- We have 24-bit truecolor ansi now. If you had your ansi enabled before, you will need to re-enable it with ANSI-O 1. We will be working on coming up with new ansi color options under ANSI-O 2. If there is a color you would like, feel free to suggest and we will hook you up!
- Text change for sifters. While you may see a bar flash, you cannot see the progress of another person's sifter and may not be looking to see who said sifter belonged to.
- Item naming updates were done to body suits at the shopping center on Oria. Also to the sleeved shirts on Rayford's.
- The housing help file has been updated to reflect that we currently have three areas in which a person can purchase a home.
- Done some work on the Way-finder signs on Kizak Island.
- READ <PHONE> while in a case will now pull it out and put it into one of your hands, much like USE <PHONE> does.
- Fixed a bug that could show both spellings of a word in the corrections list as capitalized, when hitting the second option wouldn't correct with the capitalization. If a word shows up twice, that means one of them is capitalized, followed by the second which isn't capitalized. The menu will correctly acknowledge this, and show the second version in the menu not capitalized.
- A couple of clothing edits were done in the casual lady shop for better reading.
- Extensive work was done on Nancy's Boutique's tops.
- Ambiance edits were done to the picnic area on Kizak.
- The picnic area on Kizak now also sells a few foods.
- The description of the picnic area on Kizak has received a few minor edits, the same goes for its counter/cash register.
- Corrected a bug that stripped starship class, if it has a docking bay, the total amount of space it can hold, and the remaining space from SYSTEMS hardware.
- Fixed an issue with salads on the robo chef.
- Shovels will really break apart and disappear if you aren't careful.
- Fixed a traceback when trying to REDIRECT your mail to a mailbox if you weren't in a house. Shun me for life.
- Fixed a traceback that could happen when sending a text message. This was very unlikely, but hey. It happened for the first time today!
- The text for attempting to power a ship down in space has been changed.
- Hotel prices and bungalow prices have been vastly reduced to work with the price of homes. Retcon the $19000 prices. Now the bungalows are $6500 a night.
- The Bank's voucher command has received a text update. This is to note that prices do fluctuate.
- Previously purchased carriers have been updated with proper sit changes.
- Shoppers, cry. All items in the Luna lingerie shop have been renamed to read better. This will be an ongoing project as time permits. It is your choice as to whether or not it matters enough for you to buy new things for correct naming.
- If for some reason we delete an announcement, it will be removed from your unread list if you were sleeping or idle.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Rayford's station information to not show up on the treasury office computer.
- Home owners. Have a quickly tossed together command. REMOVE-EXIT <DIRECTION> allows you to remove just the exit from a room. You can not do this if there is only one exit leading into the destination room, though.
- If you have an incoming call but haven't answered it yet, looking at your phone will now say who the caller is.
- When you USE your phone to answer the call, it will also give the contact name if they're in your contacts.
- Fixed another bug with phones and their power that was super hard to reproduce.
- Updated the emoting help file to properly explain how .y works.
- You can now buy Biker Dude's JD fire home brewed liquor in sector 7.
- You will now be able to find a mailbox for your personal use in your house in the nearest post office. You must use the command CHECK to get your mail, and REDIRECT so the mail will go to that box.
- Kizak now has a post office.
- The PKA observatory now has a post office and the descriptions outside the two new post offices have been updated to reflect that these mail buildings are there.
- Added a word to one of the hotel adverts so it reads a little better.
- A planet type has been added.
- The classification of planets will now show up when you scan them.
- Fixed a description error nearing the gap of the icy cavern. Thanks for the catch.
- Glider bikes have been updated to support a multi word movement style: You lean forward and float north.
- GAG-O 7 is now a thing. You can enable or disable hearing correction announcements while in the room with someone. This is nice for a little correction. Say you do an emote, and spell a word wrong instead of playing with roleplay, you can type COR*E*C*T (all forms of correct after COR) <typo> <correction>. E.G COR appple apple. You can not put 1 word, or more than 2. It will not work. We will be watching it, so don't try and use it to get around the OOC time limit, because you'll just lose the right to use the command entirely. We hope this helps cut down on unnecessary OOC messages, and helps you at least a little.
- A few minor text edits were done to support notifications, so that the messages are more uniform.
- Updated the descriptions on the treacherous path to make it look, well, more treacherous.
- Fixed a traceback when you SMELL a non gendered object.
- Your HPA chair and PKA representative are now made clear on the who list.
- The HPA combat director will also be listed as such in the who list.
- We have put helpful information signs in the broadcast shop on A-11 trading post in sector 7, scanners and more on the defense outpost, exploration upgrades on the research center, and software upgrades in the research center. More to come as time and suggestions allow.
- The PKA upgrades shop on the observatory now has a helpful information sign added.
- There are now men's smell goods, better known as, cologne, in the perfume store.
- Bikes should not be able to be ridden anywhere on the icy cavern path now.
- Hopefully one can no longer ride a glider bike into the news building.
- There is a new category on the courtyard bulletin board. It is called expedition information. Here, people can post trip information such as we went northwest from Zion for about 850 light-years. Yes, that's an example taken from the first trip. Whatever other notes you choose to add in your information slot is fine but headings and distance are recommended.
- Tubs no longer come bolted, meaning dropping them won't make them bolt. You'll need to type bolt.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't see your jacket over a mini tunic dress. If you have this object tucked away in a compressible container, yours may not have been found and fixed. If it is in a bag or something, it's fine. At any rate, check it and send a report if you have a broken one.
- Fixed a typo when you stand up from the ground. Nice catch to the person that caught that.
- There have been some updates to the support system. Now, when you write your body you will no longer be forced to spellcheck it right then and there. However, when you've put the period on a line alone, you will have a menu. Option one will be to send, option two will be to view, and option three will be to spellcheck. This menu will show up on your reply, and when you first open it. A few more changes like this will be coming in other areas where the spellchecker doesn't have options to enable or disable it. We hope this helps you just a little more.
- Starting a new file on your dataslate has been given the same treatment with spellchecking and viewing as the supports have.
- Fixed a description on the A-11 trading post because we ripped out its garage.
- Some items that previously could go on a counter in the premium furniture store cannot. Because, who would put a tub on a counter post purchase.
- Updated sending a SUGGESTION and REPORT with the new menu and spellcheck stuff.
- The hotel lobby and path were removed from New Netherlands. Those who saw it, consider it a retcon.
- Fixed a traceback that would happen if you said something with the SAY command before the person you were calling answered, or if you called an invalid number.
- The economy help file has been edited to reflect loans from Randy. We suggest this be read.
- A block has been put into deletion if you have a loan from Randy. Please talk to us if you can't delete, and you really need to.
- Fixed an almost big oops at the last point tier for atmospheric missions.
- You will now topple off anything you're riding if you fall a sleep. No, if someone is currently sleeping on a bike we will not make them fall. Mainly because we don't want to do that.
- Made a minor text correction under the INFO command, to indicate that the time spent in NEP space is reliant on you being awake.
- We know you learned the order in which they showed up, but learn again. INFO ACHIEVEMENTS (INFO ACH) has been alphabetized.
- Fixed a bug that would let you power down while transferring shipwrecks.
- Fixed another bug that would allow you to transfer twice if you did it quick enough.
- While you will see someone's sifter flashing red, you no longer will see what their screen displays.
- Corrected a rather large bug that allowed you to buy weaponry upgrades for weapons you don't have on your ship.
- Fixed the description for sector 11.
- You should be able to submit your discoveries now. Sorry friends, apparently we forgot to submit the changes when they were made. You see what we did there?
- Fixed a possible traceback with the fruit machine.
- Changed a description on Carobey Street to note the presence of the perfume shop.
- Slight text changes were done to the fluff text with deuterium scanners.
- Fixed an oversight that allowed you to launch while the transfer process was valid.
- The donation item help file has been updated to better explain wardrobes.
- News readers will no longer indicate of unread headlines if you're out of communications range.
- More women's scents have been added to the perfume store. Sorry men, we'll get to you.
- Fixed a bug that would allow the NEP drive to engage under circumstances in which it shouldn't.
- An error has been fixed with a news item.
- Fixed a long standing bug that would still sometimes not show stuff that you disassembled from a shipwreck if that was the only thing in the storage room. Meaning, if you dropped a hammer after disassembling everything you would see them. If you picked the hammer up, looked in the room again, you wouldn't see them. Note, this didn't only happen with a hammer... Yeah, I'm done explaining.
- Fixed a bug if someone leaves the room and their old scent hadn't gotten cleared off after it expired, but before they left the room. It would result in it saying a hint of NOTHING.
- The special wardrobe compartment containers will no longer fit inside of other containers. It is a little large, you know?
- When using your phone and it is charging, it will now say as much on the same line as the charge percentage.
- Leaving a mining operation with a tube attached to your cart no longer breaks your cart.
- The number of OOC messages one can do in five minutes has again been lowered. While some use it correct to help newbies and the like, some are using it in place of role playing. While we do understand they are necessary at times, this is an RPI. Please help us keep the game a comfortable place in which to play and communicate rather than help us have to become more strict. Thank you.
- More random find changes were done.
- Fixed an oops with one of the SMELL messages.
- Fixed a traceback that was possible when updating your email address.
- Currently put a patch into fix an issue that showed up in the spellchecker, because of a change a week ago. I know you say, a patch? Yes yes, we'll fix it better when something else is ready to release.
- Fixed a land sold issue with a house plot entrance. If your path says its for sale, let us know.
- Fixed a description issue in the beverage dispensers.
- The operating a starship help file has been updated to reflect who can operate a ship in comms.
- Scents will now linger awhile.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in flight control printing the wrong information with who was shooting who.
- A few planetary system types have got slight adjustments per their random chances of generation.
- If a chair can not FOLD, or RECLINE, the commands will no longer show up in the commands list.
- We know we've documented likely changes for this a number of times previously, but we just got done having the NEP SPEED change code in a debugger for over half an hour changing every second or so. Not once did it go over, or under the allowed speeds. So, if you catch it doing it, report. You may get a hug! Or....
- May have fixed a bug that let the NEP speed to go under 0.7. Please report if you notice this still happening.
- It is now less likely the ice will hit you in the head when doing a deuterium mission.
- It is now less likely you will get hit with ice, causing your drill to stop while gathering deuterium.
- The NEP drones now have a more electronic launch.
- NEP drones can get hit for a little more damage.
- Adjusted the checks with the NEP command to not print the lack of power check first, falsely giving hope that the ship may come with one stock.
- Fixed a possible traceback when a NEP drone finished extracting energy and the sensors of the drone were destroyed.
- The alcoholic beverage machine is still expensive but it's price has been lowered.
- You can now purchase beef stick machines to go with the fruit machines at Zion, when you take a trip out there.
- You will no longer lose money if you leave uncle Ed's before completing the refill of your keg or nonalcoholic beverage machine. Nor will you receive the refill.
- You will no longer lose money if you leave Sam's General store before completing the refill of your snack bin. Nor will you receive the refill.
- Since you need to go out to Zion to refill your fruit machines, the number of fruit it can hold has been raised.
- Due to the recent fruit machine limit change, everyone who owns one has received a free refill.
- Women's fruity perfumes are now on sale on the planet of Gonrah. More scents to come very soon.
- Fixed a message with the glider trailer. It would say his/her, not HIM/HER if you started to DRAG the trailer without dragging it with a bike.
- Made very minor text edits to trying to ride a glider a direction without one free hand.
- Made a minor code execution speed improvement to go exits if there is multiple in one room.
- The popcorn ball machine has got a slight makeover. The command operate has been changed to use for conformity. The balls now have descriptions. Finally, it should work better with matching.
- Text edits have been done to sniffing others.
- Some text edits were done to NEP messages.
- More changes to turning with the NEP drive because, we weren't pleased with it.
- Text edits have been done to starting and stopping the NEP drive.
- You can no longer wear a pebble sifter when it's unfolded.
- Those not on the bridge will now see the NEP drive turning.
- Fixed a traceback when REGULATING a tank.
- Fixed a bug with GM <ARGUMENTS>, which made it always return there wasn't anything in range of your sensors.
- Fixed the NEP storage transfer so that you can enter an integer number (1500) and not just (1500.0). Now you can do both. Also took the liberty to slightly speed up the nep energy transfer times from storage to the reactor.
- Made a slight text change when you look at the fancy wardrobes.
- Improved the random directions in which new areas will generate. It use to change all of the possible directions, and now it randomizes the number of directions it will generate in. Please note, you may still see it in all 3 directions, mainly because of how the NEP SCAN is written at this current time. Do note though, only one of the directions might have the most overall distance. This is until the NEP SCAN gets some improvements later.
- NEP Drones now have a set starship class when you scan them.
- Fixed a few issues with NEP Drones. Mainly if you waited until it was already heading back then started a RECALL process, it would break it. Also, if you launched one and in under 1 second of launching it recalled it, it would also break again.
- You can now be wearing and not holding a Dataslate to append/edit anything with an open file.
- The fruit machines should work better with matching, the command operate has been changed to use with them and the fruits that are dropped into your hand now have descriptions. Three changes in one, woo!
- Fixed some back end issues with snack bins and chefs.
- There has been an improvement to the NEP SCAN command. It use to report the distance off of the middle of an area. Now, it calculates your distance off of the nearest edge of the area to your starship. It will fallback to the middle of the area if you're currently located inside of it. This should help when you're outside of the area, note, it won't be a huge difference.
- Sorted a drone issue on the trip ship. Let us know if there are further problems.
- Made a slight area generation adjustment.
- A little more tweaking has been done to generation because...
- Fixed the audience text when ship directions are being changed.
- The time limit in which you cannot purchase vouchers is now equal to the time you are a newbie.
- Made a couple text edits to the people locator.
- You can no longer request a credit card if you're a newbie or have under 500.0 Productivity points. Sorry, but we did have to limit this.
- NEP turn text edits were made.
- We know there isn't much logic behind this, but drift will now be canceled out if you're within a light-year of an area. The reason we've done this is because it will be next to impossible to get into an area while drifting. We have ideas to negate this better in the future, but only time will tell.
- The distance under NEP STATUS (NEP ST) is now using the correct distance calculations. If you wish for yours to update, please stop NEP and restart it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- You can now rename a saved mapped location in your Dataslate.
- If you try and copy a saved location from one dataslate to another dataslate, and the receiving dataslate has a location called that, you will now be prompted for a new name.
- Adjusted numbers with area generation and Artifact Fields.
- A slight text edit was done when checking your NEP drive's direction.
- NEP SCAN will now show the direction followed by the area name in its column.
- Because I thought it was added, NEP SCAN was added to the list of arguments when it tells you invalid argument.
- The light-year chime works a little better with distances when going two or more directions at once. If you care about this, and it's a feature you will not live without, stop and restart your NEP drive. I know, we keep making you stop.
- Fixed an issue with a clothing item purchased on Zion Trading Post. Previously purchased items were fixed too.
- The field of grass in New Netherlands has been edited to adopt the new sit options.
- When typing vouchers at the bank, you will now see their correct purchase price.
- If you attempt to use a food or drink machine and find them empty, they will now display the shop name where they can be refilled.
- Made more changes to area generation.
- NEP SCAN will now indicate if you're inside of an area of space, and no longer skip over it as if it wasn't there.
- The computer in the control room will now announce when it enters, and exits an area of space.
- Long range scan (LRSCAN) will no longer reveal placement of planets if the system hasn't been surveyed. If you notice anything like planets never showing up again, send the report to anyone but Donald.
- The WHO list is now in alphabetical order.
- The donations to the game help file was updated.
- Deuterium gathering's help file got a text edit.
- The storage room will no longer hear the message about stuff going on in the rest of the ship, as you would see that from the storage room's point of view, not the rest of the starship's point of view when transferring shipwrecks.
- A couple of places somewhere have been updated with the new sit system. We may slowly implement this for other areas but it will take some time.
- Garah stream has now been updated to reflect the sit on things changes.
- Drift will maybe be more noticeable.
- The station broadcaster of Zion should now be heard at a much greater distance.
- Fixed the LIE text for the new floor stuff. I'm deeply sorry. Didn't read well enough.
- Fixed it so flight control doesn't show in that sector at that place in that area.
- Made it more likely that you will find a new area when using the NEP drive.
- A typo with a certain viewport has been fixed.
- Beef crisps should read better now.
- If you can't really WEAR a wallet, the WEAR command will not show in the list of commands.
- You will now see the DOLLAR SIGN ($) before someones name if they're out of communications range under the WHO command.
- WHO FEMALE and WHO MALE have been updated to show their names and other fancier stuff such as HPA, PKA, etc.
- All of Rayford's Rental ships have the shuttle drive interrupt upgrade now.
- You will no longer see that someone else is viewing their points summary.
- Changed the text slightly when copying locations on the dataslate so that it does not tell you your mood.
- Fixed a double message when REPLACING reactor cores.
- You can no longer put a deuterium canister in your pockets, or any container. It's large, you know?
- Glide trailers can no longer fit in backpacks and the such when collapsed.
- Previously, you could see anything with the galactic map if you didn't have sensors. This information has now been limited to two units if your sensors are destroyed.
- Updated INFO ACHIEVEMENTS for the shipwrecks section. It said number of shipwrecks salvaged, when it counted them when you salvaged, not transferred. Sad no one caught this!
- Floor styles have been added. This will be updated more later for houses, starships, and even outdoor rooms. Currently you will only see this in starship rooms. If you would like to see it in action, please stand up and sit down, or if you're already sitting on the ground in a starship, just use the LOOK command. We hope people enjoy this, and can't wait to improve on it in our normal structure/area creation.
- Hotel adverts will no longer go over general if the hotel in question is out of communications range. Embarrassing.
- Changed the out of range text for satellites.
- Fixed several instances of shutter verses shudder.
- Added the SCAN command to the list of valid NEP arguments.
- A ship that one must work hard to get hold of has been updated with the new sit floor things.
- Fixed the carrier passage descriptions to be a little more explanatory.
- Chortle social added.
- Temperatures can now be properly regulated on planetary sample storage tanks.
- The people locator will now show the icy cavern as a hang out spot.
- Made some of the options at the chicken palace more flexible.
- The treasury office computer located in the Oria Government Center's office of Treasury has got some much needed updates. Here you can gain more information about the various planets, stations, and moons that we have set up.
- If you chose to get a sifter mission with the courier radio post turning yours in, you will now be instructed to wait a moment. Exiting earlier will cause you not to receive a mission.
- Incorporated a sanity check into AI so that they won't shoot things that aren't starships, such as shipwrecks of another starship.
- The spellchecker will no longer flag the Faroldian language as spelled wrong.
- You no longer have to see everyone's drills starting up with the deuterium missions.
- The chance of getting ice damage that stops your drill has been lowered.
- The long range scanner's points are fixed as they do require a few, woops.
- A couple of prices in the off the rails shop have been adjusted to make more sense.
- The carrier has got a small base storage bump.
- Fixed a bug with the EMOTE command. If you put the at sign before anything else in your emote, it would signify as you're changing the placement of your name, however, it wouldn't put your name there seeing as how it's invalid input, and it then wouldn't put your name at the beginning of the emote. You would then look silly like the one player that had this happen, and everyone would point and laugh. Or, well, they wouldn't.
- The hull DAP of the archer has been changed.
- The deuterium gathering help file was updated with proper train station information.
- The charging ships help file has been updated to make mention of charge boosters and another upgrade.
- The chicken restaurant now also sells desserts.
- Given the VIP Lounge some love.
- A few changes were done to compartment containers (Wardrobes). You can now have a compartment that can hold similar items as another one. Why would you do this? Well, say you have underwear (bras and panties) but then want a compartment for sexy lingerie (nighties more revealing underwear, bras, the such) you can now have them in different compartments. When putting the item into the Wardrobe (whatever you call it) you will need to choose what compartment. The GET/REMOVE command will remember which compartment you put it in, and display accordingly. You also may now have a compartment for non clothing (bottles of smelly good stuff) and whatever you think of within reason. We hope the changes find you well on this Sunday!
- Ever wonder why $.whatever doesn't work to get the last item that matched to your text when there is multiples with a similar name inside a container that compresses? Do not be mad any more. This is no longer the case. If you know you have a bunch of jackets in your container, but you know you want the last one, you can now type GET $.JACKET from <CONTAINER NAME> and don't have to worry about counting up the jackets to get the right number index. I know, wordy.
- Fixed a bug that didn't ignore sleeping players when dropping ice in the cavern.
- The previous change has been reversed in light of roleplay that could arise. Don't sleep there if you don't want to get injured.
- If you're sleeping, you can no longer avoid the chunks of ice, as you're sleeping and have 0 reactions.
- A few text edits were done to the donation items help file.
- A description issue was fixed on the A-11 Trading post's docking bay.
- You will no longer see when another player's sifter net has filled.
- You will no longer see when another player's deuterium canister has filled.
- Some work has been done to a trading board, somewhere out there in deep space.
- A slight text edit was done to one of the combat scanner messages.
- A station somewhere out there will now take debris for pay.
- The price of glider bikes has been lowered to, in fact, equal that first pilot ship.
- Given a station somewhere out there some love.
- Group salvaging is a thing! Read the HELP SALVAGING help file.
- You now can type DISASSEMBLE in the storage room to start disassembling from the first shipwreck that isn't being disassembled by someone. You can still do DISASSEMBLE SHIPWRECK for backwards compatibility.
- If you're no longer a newbie you will no longer get the confirmation prompt over the NEWBIE channel.
- Because we're nice sometimes, and exploration is finished, all sectors that were before marked as explored, are now once again unexplored. Did you know you explored almost 17,000 sectors in the last few months? Well, now you do! Happy artifacting!
- We have two new donation items. They are listed in the donation items help file. These are a compartment wardrobe where you can put various clothing items in different compartments, and view them in their set compartments. Also, a glider trailer. With this item, you can hitch it to your glider bike and haul various items and friends with it. Donation item designers, enjoy hyping up your products.
- Fixed matching issues when dealing with glide trailers when DRAGing and UNDRAGing them. Also fixed it not showing the room that you've hitched it to a glider, you know, because it was telling the room, not announcing.
- You can no longer place items on a trailer unless it has been erected.
- Added some information about the different rooms to the poster in the Drake Hotel lobby.
- Removed the duplicate way-finder sign at Kapteynia Beta Landing Zone.
- Added reference to the courier radio in the hut to the Pebble Sifting help file.
- Flight control has been added somewhere out there in space. Yes, it is a teaser.
- Fixed a pretty major bug with the distance calculations with the dataslates. Some distances may show pretty different before, no, we didn't move anything. It was calculating on a straight line, and not off of Cartesian distance. When the dataslate says northeast and down 200.0 lightyears, please note: Adding up all the individual directions may not equal the total 200.0 lightyears. This is because the individual directions are calculated off of a straight line, not a diagonal like all of them together. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we can try and explain more. Just know, it's finally correct for real.
- We have temporarily reversed the change with names being filtered for just showing first names. This feature will return, so keep an eye out.
- There is now a shower off the locker rental room located in the Laroya Fitness Center.
- Fixed a bug that would make commands traceback if the match string for 2., 3., or my. whatever wasn't long enough.
- Fixed some sentence structuring with the info command.
- Made some minor text edits to a few commands, to try and match them with most of the other checks we have in place.
- The challenge board where you can issue a challenge to the Kiohn has been set up on a time request basis. This is because, the more equipment you gain, the tougher your battles should get.
- A message will go over tactical when a Kiohn challenge has been issued. Please allow the challengers the chance to complete it unless they have asked for help or have not responded to it in a reasonable time frame.
- Adjusted the name for stretchers. Now if someone is on it you will no longer see in the room (Name) is lying on a small stretcher with person name on it), after already seeing (a stretcher with person name on it is here) in the line above. Super over descriptive. You can however, see who is on it if you look directly at it with LOOK <STRETCHER>.
- The engineering room will now be notified when the reactor is done being replaced. It should've done this before, but clearly the person (area of the ship) which was responsible for replacing it wasn't good enough to know it completed.
- At long last, you may now issue a challenge to the Kiohn enemy ships to come fight you. The battle may go unanswered but if answered, it will come in the form of an invasion at the defense outpost within ten minutes of your challenge being issued.
- GAG-O 6 is now a thing. If there are two people named Austin awake, it will give their full names. However, if there is only one Austin awake, it will just say Austin. This is highly experimental, and may be removed at any time.
- The system that detects if you're out of communications range is no longer major buggy and only works half the time. Rejoice! However, please you know, report if any more bugs were to come up.
- Airlock chimes are now sold in a starship upgrade shop somewhere. You may know where it is, and you may not. Only the future will tell! You can see it under SYSTEMS SOFTWARE though.
- Planetary sample storage tanks are now for sale in the PKA observatory reactor store. Note, the tanks will be gone from your ship when you turn in samples so you would need to buy another. This is why the prices are kept low.
- We are pleased to present our twelfth activity, Exploration. Its help file has been put in place. We have future plans for it but she's good to go for the time being.
- You should no longer be able to get more pebbles than your storage compartment can hold. Let us know if you find further issues.
- When removing a keep-alive message, the last option in the menu will allow you to remove all keep-alive messages. More modifications coming one day in the near to not so near future.
- The courier radio that's in the jungle hut will now show as hanging on the wall.
- Fixed a bug with CWS and NEWBIE that could mix up your name with another character.
- You may now call a courier from the jungle hut near the stream. Said courier will pick up your sifter and even sign you up for your second mission of the day. This will be a small markup fee above the cost of riding the trains back and forth but will cut down on your travel time. It will only work if you are currently on a mission.
- Surface probes and the racks that contain them can be purchased now. More details as to their use will come soon. They have been added to the ship systems report also.
- The help file entitled operating a starship has received a much needed update due to new and some old missing commands.
- Looking at a ship will now show in the description if it can carry NEP drones.
- The planetary surveyor and discovery other location area point of interest register software patch are both now in SYSTEMS HARDWARE and SYSTEMS SOFTWARE respectively.
- A new help file on the Space Train Network has been added.
- Help Pebble Sifting has received some edits, primarily to help people who struggle finding where to go.
- INFO ACH (ACHIEVEMENTS) will now update when you've surveyed planetary systems, and discoveries (points of interest) have been added.
- You can now locate the area to SUBMIT (TURNIN will also work) your discoveries, and planetary system surveyor data. Note, only the main owner of the ship may do this. Happy exploring!
- You can now look at your record for your ship, and if you've discovered any points of interest, or surveyed any planets, it will now tell you how many planets you've found, and how many points of interest you've discovered.
- Even if you have weapons, the guards on Gonrah will no longer block you from going back into the garage.
- Fixed a tiny oversight that would always give you a secondary pebble find.
- You may now sell dataslates and phones back at Dancer's electronics, located on Willow Lane in the city of Oria.
- Your chance of receiving a bonus point upon completion of a deuterium mission is a little better.
- Corrected a rare, but possible bug that could allow your starship to run out of charge twice.
- At long last, movement delays have been vastly reduced. For example, the walking random was between 2 and 3 seconds. It is now between 1.3 and 1.6 seconds. Gliders are faster too as are the yet unreleased Horses!
- You now have a chance of snagging an extra pebble from the water.
- Help NPC's has been updated to reflect recent in game changes. In addition, several NPC's that previously were not listed have been added and a typo was fixed.
- Stripped the word "The" off the confirmation prompt with upgrade shops, it no longer says buy "the a travel drive?", but "buy a travel drive?".
- You may now purchase planetary surveyors and other area software registration upgrades. These are sold individually at the cartography center and the PKA software upgrades shops.
- Some work was done to the way-finder signs on Oria. They should be a bit more helpful.
- Sifting has gained a bit of a point and cash bump. In most cases, it should equate to a 2 point bump per mission until it levels off at higher levels.
- The lower four cargo upgrade points have been reduced. Again, the higher you go, the more of a point spread is there because of the equipment to point ratio.
- The improved metal cutters and hammers got a point drop.
- Changes have been made to the salvage speed upgrades. Lower points and prices.
- Roid tuggers got a final dip in price and points.
- Shipwreck scanners no longer require productivity points, just the 275 salvaging points.
- The alerts system and asteroid scanners have gained a price drop.
- Enemy combat ships have garnered a bit more love, with a final boost.
- To add to the enemy combat change, the fighter and up were changed. The lowest has 1 point and they go up from there. Cash was boosted also. The scouts received a hull decrease.
- Fixed the tip about KNOCK <DIRECTION>. It said that the door had to be open, however it needs to be closed for this to work.
- Fixed a traceback that could happen when holstering a grappling gun.
- Fixed a massive exploit of the secondary refueling stations. Orders will now expire, such as all other orders do.
- Fixed for real the ghost mineral with mining. This has been removed from the @BUGS command. Enjoy code that doesn't look like a child wrote it, and code that will execute about 30% faster.
- Fixed the capitalization of NEP in a few locations. Please report where if you find any more.
- Fixed a typo in the WHO command legend.
- When you SELL a starship, you now get 75% of its overall value, not the before 62%.
- Some NPC's will now have who they are listed on the who list.
- Fixed a bug that kept resetting the sector designation viewable under the GM command.
- You can now disable the WHO commands legend explanation under GAG-O 5.
- Starships no longer look for flight control when landing or launching from an asteroid.
- You can now type CANCEL in all starship stores to cancel your order, much like well, normal shops!
- The WHO command now indicates which association someone is a member of.
- The roid tugger price has been dropped by 400,000. Also, its scanner price has been dropped slightly. In turn, the hull DAP on the roid tugger has been reduced from 300 to 150.
- The asteroid payout randoms have been slightly adjusted to enable a better chance of getting a higher dollar amount.
- Lower end ships have got slight point adjustments to make room for the new Kiohn Kappa.
- Some other back end things have been changed with the high-end ships. You may have a better chance to tango with them now.
- Frustrated because ordinal matching doesn't work with the ALERTS command? Never be mad again. You can now type ALERTS 2.STAR to match to stars, and not starships.
- A minor change was done to shipwreck generation. If you notice shipwrecks no longer generating, please let us know!
- A typo was corrected in the computer in the Treasury Office.
- All items in the broadcasters and more upgrade store have drastically been reduced in price.
- Several upgrade prices have been reduced. These include items in the travel store and broadcast store. Pilots who have purchased will get some refunds. Mind you, we cannot always refund when we do price changes but opted to here. Both pilots who purchased travel drives prior to the changes have been refunded.
- The travel drive's points were also reduced.
- If you change the speed of the NEP drive while it's not active, it will not play text as if.. You know, the ship slowed down or sped up... It's not moving...
- NEP drones and their storage prices have been reduced.
- Typing MOUNT without arguments will now mount the first located mountable object owned by you that's in the room.
- You can purchase nep scan upgrades on that station that you cannot yet land on.
- The NEP drive will now come with a full tank of fuel. The installation team is no longer money hungry.
- The NEP now drive is required to be active if you wish to utilize the NEP SCAN (NEP SC) command.
- SYSTEMS SENSORS will now show the range that your NEP drive sensors will reach, if you have an NEP drive installed.
- Fixed a punctuation error on Rayford's space jet packs. If yours is from there and has not been fixed, please report.
- You may now purchase a mothership upgrade which will allow you to be pulled to the carrier from a good distance away, if its generator is turned on. This upgrade does not require a NEP drive.
- Pending onto the previous change, the command to ping the mothership for a lift to it, simply type mothership.
- Angry because you can not fine tune the speed of the NEP drive? Mad because you can't get it under 10%? Please rid yourself of the anger or frustration. You can now fine tune the speed of the NEP drive with the following command syntax: NEP SPEED <NUMBER> So, NEP SPEED 48 will set the drive to 48% of its maximum speed. Rejoice!
- If your NEP drive is at 99% speed, and you NEP SPEED UP (U) it will set the ship to maximum speed.
- At long last, space looks different when your in NEP space.
- If you have the NEP drive installed on your starship, you can now type NEP SCAN to find all areas around your ship, if there are any in range.
- The NEP drive will now alert if a new area of space is found near your ship. It works off the same distance as the NEP SCAN command.
- Fixed some capitalization issues with the nod social.
- When buying train tickets from a different planet to New Netherlands, looking at the menu now makes it more clear to which city on that planet you will go.
- Carrier price got a bump for, reasons.
- Fixed a traceback that could occur if you scan any ship that isn't a Carrier.
- The Carrier now has a new special ability. If you want another ship to quickly get back to your Carrier to dock, and the other ship has the NEP drive, you can go into the Engineering room of the Carrier and type 'GRAVITY'. This will allow your starship to spin like a top, and work as a gravitational pull (gravity well) like other planets, moons, and space stations do. Typing 'GRAVITY' again will disable it.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't remove you from a seat object if you typed LIE <another item> while on a sofa or rug... Something like that.
- Fixed a traceback with emoting.
- The PKA dataslate will now list its treasury report for PKA members.
- Rejoice: All Archers and Carrier starship classes have been given a 1,000 unit base storage lift up.
- Sectors now properly designate who owns them.
- Large changes: Rayford's has been placed inside of an Artifact Field. The station is still at the same location in space, just now in a field. This means that artifacts have a better chance of generating both in explored and unexplored space while in the field. Chrylia has been placed inside of an Asteroid Belt as it should be, and this allows for a better chance of asteroid generation, and also more likely that a large asteroid will be generated. If you wish to make sure you're still inside of the belt/field, you can check with the GM command. All ships can find this out, without an upgrade. This releases some of the new exploration stuff we have been working on. Please note, we do still have a bunch to go. Good luck out there, and hope the changes find you well!
- A very miner change was done to the CARGO command in starships. If you know you have stuff in your storage room, and it isn't showing up, please report it. Thanks.
- You can no longer put pillows on another pillow, creating a strange, but frustrating cycle of pillows being inside of pillows, and possibly lost to the world.
- Fixed a recovery upgrade.
- A slight change has been made to the GM command, but you won't notice for some time yet. I know, a tease, right?
- Sectors 2, 11, and 10 have received small description updates.
- You may notice some distance differences with things. A bug was corrected, but if you notice things are wildly different, please explain in a report what you did to arrive to the massive distance difference. TLDR: Some stuff was calculating one way, and everything else was calculating a different way. Now all systems are equal in their calculations.
- LOOKing at a flight control scanner will now alert of which sectors are invaded, if any.
- Fixed a traceback that could happen if you wear something that would go into your MISC clothing, if you were wearing a rifle.
- The useful commands help file was updated.
- You can now transfer debris on Gonrah.
- A few hot drinks were added to the breakfast lounge.
- The Expansion Hallway on Chrylia has received a bit of a makeover.
- A change was done to salvaging. While the research center still gives a cash bonus for salvaged goods, it will now only be given to HPA members. Gonrah will now also give a cash bonus, while slightly higher than what HPA gets, and Gonrah will only give their bonus to PKA members.
- Reactor Store changes: Gonrah now has a reactor store, all stores selling reactors are named the same, and all reactor stores now have a helpful sign. .
- There is no longer roundtime when moving a cart.
- The NEWBIE time is now 1 week, over 2 weeks.
- If you try to move while the starship is getting ready to do an FBN transit, the messages will indicate as much.
- If you're in a prompt and the server crashes, it should now correctly discard your prompt and not give tracebacks.
- Fixed another unlikely, but possible traceback with descriptions when it retrieves your modifiers for height.
- Made some adjustments to how messages are displayed when a starship that you're shooting is destroyed. Please report anything you notice that just doesn't look right. Thanks!
- If there is an ongoing vote within your respective association, you will receive notification of it upon using your phone. This notice will appear until the vote has ended.
- Fixed the name of the HPA donation terminal.
- It is a little more likely a mine might experience a collapse.
- Luna now has a way-finder sign.
- frapuccinos are now available in a coffee shop near you.
- Edits and fixes were done to a few news items.
- Fixed a traceback that could happen if you put your name in a different location in an emote with the @ sign, right after matching to another object in the room.
- If you look at the outside of a starship while it's repairing a component, a line of text will now indicate that it's happening.
- The RECORD command in your starship has received a major overhaul. Check it out. Oh, if you're in a tugger it will now say how many asteroids your tugger has tugged. It just started keeping track for everything today.
- A few large ships can no longer receive the ultimate engine upgrade. This would be due to their size, weight they can carry and the like.
- Sizes of the two person freighters have been reduced.
- A help file entitled The PKA Representative has been added.
- A help file was added entitled OH and PKA Relations.
- All Archers have been updated to 3 days of charge, to help a little more that it's an exploration ship. No, it will not get a 5 day reactor, as the Voyager still needs a leg up. All Archers have also been given a full tank of fuel, as it were.
- Ever want to emote with a food or drink item, but having the container name in the mix just over complicates things? Do not be angry any more. You can put a dash right after your match text, and it will be removed. We know, tacky, but it works! It is done as the following emote is written: emote takes a bite of -plate-. That will display: "Maya Macsha takes a bite of a serving of chicken fried rice with a side order of vegetables." Please do report any issues that may crop up.
- Fixed a matching woops with BOLTING showers.
- Fixed an age old bug with emoting. If you did: emote extends a hand and says, "My name is Maya Macsha. It's nice to meet you." It would improperly remove your name from the beginning of the emote. This is no longer an issues. As always with emoting, please report any issues that may crop up.
- There have been changes to holsters and rifles/long guns. You can no longer holster them, but are required to WEAR/REMOVE them. If you wear them, they will go over your shoulder, and will show up as such under someones description.
- Guns that you're wearing over your shoulder, or shoulders now are correctly placed in the list of things you're wearing. Right after neck items (if you have any) and right before top items.
- All items that you once couldn't interactive with in an emote, like couches, chairs, the such can now be placed in your emote, just like all other objects.
- SPELLCHECK-O option 8 is now a thing. You may now enable the spellchecker for emotes. The spellchecker will correctly ignore anything with a DASH before it, signifying that you're trying to match to an object. Note, it does only do this with emoting.
- There is an upgrade that will allow autodocking to be toggled on and off. You can also add ships that can autodock with the toggle set to off. Said ships can be removed from the list later.
- Changed the way that sleeping, and both awake players look a little in a room.
- That new thing was put in the SYSTEMS command for all of its software pleasure.
- You can now purchase a software package that will upgrade your ship satellite's range to 150 light-years from sector 1.
- Ever target an item with .p, .o, .r etc after the target item, and it's not a player? Well, you would previously get a traceback. Now, it puts the word Its or its in place of the item. As all other target matching, the first letter of its will be capitalized if you capitalize the first letter after the DASH or not.
- Completed some cash and slight random chance work on far away artifacts.
- The two-person freighter's charge has been changed to 1 day instead of two. Otherwise players were going to have to purchase a larger reactor than necessary to charge it.
- Rayford's speedsters have been updated to the charge of one day, again so that players don't have to purchase a higher reactor than needed.
- Salute is now a social. Just type salute person.
- You can now purchase an upgrade that will allow your ship to power down while landed and you have ten minutes of charge left. Once you power up though, you will want to type CSS to disable the software so that it doesn't shut your ship back down. Simply type CSS to enable it again.
- The Charge Safety Software now shows up under software in the SYSTEMS command. It will say (enabled) if it has one, and is active. If it has one and is disabled, you guessed it, it'll say (disabled).
- Fixed up the peace keeper's conference room.
- A bug was fixed. When you are leading a group and you enter a ship from outside and go into the airlock, it would tell your group that you entered the ship, then that they follow you, then it would move them to the airlock, and show you entering the airlock as if they got into the ship after you, when really they got into the ship before you. Is this clear? Likely not, anyways, the order of events was corrected.
- The READ command on phones now shows the most recent unread thread at the top of the menu, before it was ordered in alphabetical order. This was changed to match the functionality of the main thread menu.
- The phones READ menu will now update on the fly, if you have say two contacts in the menu, read one, and another texts you before the menu re-loops. You'll now see the newest thread in the menu, along with the older one that was previously in there.
- Enemy AI got some needed attention for higher ships. A couple friendly ships got weapons adjustments.
- The deuterium help file was updated with more complete information.
- If you're sitting on the ground, and you type LIE <OBJECT> you will climb onto the item, and lie down. If you're lying on the ground and type SIT <SEAT NAME> you will climb up onto the item and take a seat. I think this is what the suggester wanted?
- Pending onto the last change, the text shouldn't be as silly when you climb up onto a booth. It now says up into a booth.
- If you have unread messages, looking at your phone may say that you have 3 unread messages, from 2 different contacts.
- You can now type READ <PHONE> and be presented with a list of contact names that have texted you. Picking one of the contacts will display all the unread messages from the sender, oldest to newest. You will be shown contact name (before all messages), and time and date in a column with the message under that. This will help immensely if you have a bunch of unread messages, and want to find them quickly.
- Made some slight edits to text with space trains to indicate the fact of solar wind.
- Fixed a traceback that would happen when you delete a thread history with a contact you've been texting, leaving your phone completely unusable for texts.
- At long last, jackets/whatever you can wear that doesn't have support (can not be ZIPPED or UNZIPPED) will not display the ZIP and UNZIP command in the list of commands on the item.
- If you have a shopping bag of items that may be larger items, you can no longer put the container into pockets.
- Food items should no longer fit inside of pockets on clothing. Mainly, because it would create a huge mess.
- Some train related things: There is now a space train connection from Station 06 on Kapteynia Beta to Station 11 on New Netherlands and back. there are also trains to and from Gonrah (Station 12) from Kapteynia Beta, Chrylia and New Netherlands. Finally, all stations with more than 1 destinations had their menus reorganized, so all solo tickets are listed together as well as all group tickets. Have fun! .
- The information board on Kapteynia Beta's STN Hub has been updated, and there is now also one at the train station entrance on New Netherlands.
- Rayford's Abode now has a grater distance for the structure based broadcast system.
- For those who may have forgot healing spray, there will be a drum of it in the icy cavern. Eventually, you will be charged a small fee for using it.
- Navigation in and out of sectors, as well as ships entering and leaving sectors with flight control now includes the type of the starship, that be FSI, GSI, etc.
- Fixed a bug with the emoting system that would leave the period at the end of a matched subject's name. For example, Emote punches -my.bike, in the face. Would be: Maya Macsha punches a fast glider., in the face. It also did this for 1.bike, 2.bike, etc. Thanks for the person that caught this.
- Fixed a traceback that could happen when looking at items while on a spacewalk.
- You may now own two phones at a time.
- You may now TRANSFER your contacts, and messages from one phone to another. If you wish to transfer your information from phone A to phone B, you type TRANSFER <name of phone A> and if you're holding phone B it will transfer everything over. No, this doesn't do voicemails, or your phone number. You still need to set up phone B as if it's completely knew.
- Because it seemed silly not to, all voicemails will now transfer over.
- Fixed a traceback with emoting when targeting players or other items, if you weren't doing -1.something, -my.something, but were doing -Donald.
- Fixed a bug where the chunk of ice wouldn't hurt you if it was the large one that fell on your head.
- Adjusted even more code with the chunk of ice falling, promptly giving the system a huge nudge into the year 2021.
- You should be able to see 25 messages per page now with the bulletin board and news reader.
- Flight control messages pertaining to weapon firing is much more verbose. You will now see something like: An FSI starship has fired on a Kiohn starship, or A Faroldian starship has fired on an GSI starship. Please report any issues you may find. Thanks!
- Flight control messages are now verbose, in you will see the type of starship. FSI, GSI, Faroldian, or Kiohn will be announced.
- That last change was badly added. It's more verbose with landing and launching flight control messages.
- The role playing policy has got a small update.
- You can now see a list of members when you look at the PKA dataslate, located in their conference room on Oria.
- PKA members will no longer be able to buy combat ships, even if they wanted to try.
- Upgrades now have support for requiring roleplay points. If an upgrade doesn't require them, they won't even show in the menu, much like starship shop menus. We've also done a little general cleanup for stuff in upgrade shops, as they were sorely lacking some TLC.
- The engines above basic have got a price reduction.
- The ice damage one can take on a deuterium mission and its occurrence has been drastically reduced. This is in favor of a more random chance that anyone can get hit for minimal damage. Have fun.
- The sector list when typing FBN without any arguments is now correctly sorted 1 through 11.
- If someone that isn't you gets an item bolted in a ship, or house that you own, you may now unbolt it.
- The PKA combat engine shop is up and running. Note, the only engines sold here will be those that require combat points. Roleplay points are used here instead, at a reduced number because it is harder to gain RP points than combat.
- Structure based weaponry is now nothing as powerful, but it's still pretty deadly.
- Fixed a bug that would make the structure based weaponry system fail.
- Fixed a traceback when buying a ship on Gonrah if you're PKA.
- Doors no longer traceback if the exit was removed, before the timer system could close the door.
- Forgot to document this this morning, but fixed a traceback with descriptions if you had your inches at 0, so say you were 5 foot exactly. This wasn't always the case, but that one unlucky person was a product of this.
- Fixed a description error in the cargo bay of the mustangs.
- Fixed some terrible wording when you try and ENTER a starship while you're already walking a direction.
- Mail delivery has gained a slight bump in points and cash, in particular the small crates.
- The oops of light-year being spelled LIGHTYEAR has been corrected to light-year.
- Fixed a text issue with microphones.
- I thought we made this change but maybe not. Directional long range scanners are now science points.
- You will now have a less likely chance to fall from the narrow gap. Someone forgot to fix the chance after testing.
- You can now use spray cans from within the icy cavern.
- It is less likely you will be hit by a big shard of ice in the icy cavern.
- Systems hardware now says the total amount of time that's required for your shuttle drive to recharge. It will also indicate if it's ready for operation.
- The PKA news Category has been added.
- Several updates to the VIP soundpack for the game have been made. These include sounds for NEP things, a typo trigger fix, and sounds for the deuterium activity. You will need to update the scrips folder, sounds folder, and VastHorizon.set folder once you download the pack. Enjoy.
- Fixed more issues with descriptions on some ground things.
- A Faroldian character no longer needs to be wearing a spacesuit for an airlock to cycle.
- If you're in the room off the airlock, you no longer see someones group enter the room before the person leading the group.
- You can now use the alias BROAD to BROADCAST with the starship broadcaster.
- Light year chime text was altered slightly.
- You can no longer view your points with the points command while out of communications.
- Fixed an issue with recently purchased flight shoes. If we left yours out and you notice an issue, let us know.
- Fixed an issue that didn't include the container name (a cup) or a plate in the drink or food items names in emotes.
- Hopefully people won't fall down the path as frequently when heading to do the deuterium missions. Let us know.
- If you're standing in a room and you yell or shout with doors in that room, if they're closed there is now a 66.66666% chance that people will not hear you through the doors.
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to hear flight control messages while out of communications range.
- When you enter into the GALACTIC MAP location system on Dataslates, will tell you the total number of locations you can save, the total number you have saved, and how many more the memory can hold.
- The first slot upgrade for the dataslate galactic map upgrade now takes you from 3 slots to 13, for 10 vouchers. The second, will take you from 13 to 23, for an extra 10 vouchers. The donation page will be updated in short order. The base is 3, and before it was first upgrade: 3 to 10, and second upgrade 10 to 20. It's now 3 to 13 for the first upgrade, and the second is 13 to 23.
- You can now disable the PA from the room you're in with PA OFF and PA ON to enable it again. If you type that in the control room, it disables ship wide. No, turning off ship wide and turning back on does not restore power to the intercom in a room that was previously set to off from inside of that room.
- Help on operating a starship has received some edits and updates.
- Fixed a few interesting bugs with the distance calculations with the Satellite.
- To add on to that, talk as if Michelle adjusted things, as the roleplay was started in-character.
- Adjusted more stuff with the NEP speed changing system. You shouldn't notice speed going over 1.3, and under 0.7. If you do notice it anyways, please report again.
- SYSTEMS HARD will now display the starships maximum hull DAP.
- You can now append text to one of the lines written down on the dataslates when you edit the open file. For VIP users, please note if the text you start to append has a space before the first letter, use the GRATER sign, like: > is Maya.
- When appending text to a line that you've already written in a dataslate, you will now be asked if you wish to append to the beginning of the line, or to the end of the line.
- If you have less than 3000 total points and complete a deuterium mission, you will now have a 20% chance of getting a bonus point in your lowest category.
- Fixed a tiny typo if you input an invalid command into the NEP control.
- Fixed a double quote issue with the names on NEP drones.
- Removed a festive room ambiance from Maggie's Diner.
- A deuterium mission issue was fixed.
- You will now only hear shower water running if its on, probably.
- Fixed a bug that would fail to deliver the out of charge message if you tried to ride your glider a direction.
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to buy more than 1 of an item at a time if it wasn't meant to allow that.
- Fixed issues when trying to bolt an item with multiples in the room.
- Fixed an issue with glide trailers where people riding on the trailer were shown messages as if they were appearing in the room before the person on the glider. You weren't in the room before the person controlling the trailer, but it just appeared that way. Anyways, issue solved.
- SYSTEMS MISC has received some helpful updates dealing with max crew, total of people on the ship, and a note if the life support is over capacity.
- Fixed some title stuff with NEP drone messages.
- Fixed an issue where someone could start using the dataslate to find a location in space, after the starship started moving, making the game lose its mind trying to keep up with the calculations.
- Fixed a description issue with cereal bars.
- Fixed a couple old testing messages, woops.
- The radio channel on the entertainment center got an update. Some advertisements will now give street names of their locations.
- If the shuttle drive has kicked in in a sector with a space station and you have interrupt enabled, the drive should shut off.
- You should be able to nuzzle people on various body parts as you can with the kiss and lick commands.
- Fixed issues with kissing certain body parts with clothing on them.
- Washer machines no longer come bolted. They really don't want you to get your belongings.
- The UNBOLT command should handle matching about 34.432% better.
- The new interactive Nuzzle and Lick socials have been added to the more advance section of the @SOCIALS command.
- You can refill the nonalcoholic beverage machines and kegs of beer in the new room at uncle Ed's.
- Long range scanners now are science points.
- If you have an old starship key that is no longer linked to a starship any more, it will no longer traceback if you try interacting with it.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to see what was inside of backpacks, and other such containers even if they were closed. We're blaming the trays, not the DEV that made the changes.
- A couple damage rooms on the bad mountain path were adjusted slightly. It would seem that the tester forgot to fix.
- During the deuterium gathering, you now have a random chance of getting hit with ice. Thus taking some damage.
- Fixed a damage issue with the deuterium gathering mission.
- Seats of some description have been added to the icy cavern.
- You will no longer slide back down the path with your group member who does when heading up to the deuterium mission.
- The winning and losing points have been updated for the game of balls. It's help file has also been updated to reflect these changes.
- Deuterium scanning is now available, right near the train station which leads into Bad Abbach. We'll be doing a few more tweaks to it and it's a short lasting activity that can be done a few times a day. Help file coming soon. Feedback welcome.
- A help file entitled Deuterium Gathering has been added.
- You will no longer get a productivity bonus for atmo testing if your productivity is higher than 200 points.
- Price adjustments were made at the travel shop.
- Carriers come equipped with a shuttle drive.
- You can no longer ride bikes into Get Your Speed On.
- Sector 4 now has flight control, whoops.
- Borer repair patch has been renamed to mining tool repair patch. This was not done to previously purchased patches. However, you will be able to repair your mining cart with it.
- You may notice some changes in shipwreck sizes.
- Ammunition's weights have been reduced.
- Rail gun prices have been dropped.
- The split in the riding trail now has a way-finder sign instead of just a sign. Happy finding your way!
- The atmospheric mission Riding trail now has 61 rooms. The grassy field down at the end of the east path has been added.
- You can now type EXITS while in roundtime.
- You will now see what association your character belongs to under the INFO command.
- The points help file was updated to reflect the change as to how you can view them. Also, there is a bit more RP point explanation listed there. The Kiohn race file was updated to fix a wording plurality issue.
- Fixed a weather entry for the new Netherlands planet on the Treasury computer.
- Fixed a traceback with INFO if you didn't have your birthday set.
- You may join the PKA in its conference room. This is located in the Oria government center.
- Fixed issues with the FLEE system. Also, all armories are safe rooms from creatures.
- The carrier's price has gained a reduction due to its limitations. To better explain, you can travel in it for some types of trips but it is not an exploration vessel.
- Creatures descriptions should start showing up again. If you see some that aren't described, it's because they're left over from when it went down the shoot.
- Whoops, utility belts are now sold at the working man shop on Chrylia. They are for carrying cutters and hammers.
- Satellite Navigation Software's price has been vastly reduced and its points lowered. It is meant for an aid to get back to sector 1 instead of any sector.
- CANCEL in an armory now works like all other shops.
- Sheets of paper will no longer appear as blank sheets prior to or after being written on. You will want to have a look at them. This change does not retro to packages of paper purchased prior to it having been made.
- You can now view your points from the dataslates, within the main menu.
- You cannot check your points while out of communications range.
- Dress socks can now be purchased in the men's formal wear shop and tights can now be purchased in the women's formal shoe department. These stores are respectively located on Oria and New Netherlands.
- By request, more panties with style options have been added to the lingerie shop.
- You can now sell your unneeded oxygen tanks back, for a portion of their cost, at the Chrylia spacesuit upgrades store.
- The character description help file was edited to reflect the hair salons being added.
- Fixed a typo in the post office menu.
- You can now purchase check sleeves, for those who wish to keep their checks.
- The Oria post office now likes to sell the check sleeves.
- For those who like to save letters instead of using OCR, you can now purchase a plastic folder at the post office.
- Buying and selling of vouchers at the bank should be better referred to as rare coins. You may be creative when using this term IC as noted in the help file.
- You can no longer pick up stars.
- You may now get a hair cut and change your hair color. The styling and more flavorful text for the other options coming soon.
- A donation items help file has been added and a small tweak was done to the donating help file. You will no longer see the donation items on the website. This was done for ease of editing and to help make things easier for the players.
- The phaser shop is fixed and back in business.
- A few home plots have been added to new netherlands, heading up that mountain path. The place will be called mountain valley.
- Fixed a couple of descriptions in the evening gown shop.
- There is now a help file for the HPA chairperson. It will be edited as needed.
- There is a voting machine in the conference room for elections and other possible votes.
- The HPA help file has been updated to outline the vote request process.
- Dressers have been added to two stores... How could we forget the dressers?
- Fixed two age old tracebacks with the BUY system in shops. Also fixed something to do with dryers and washing machines at that shop in that place.
- Fixed an error in the news reader descriptions if you did not pick a color option. Also fixed the readers that were displaying the errors.
- Fixed an issue that was causing tracebacks when transferring items in the transfer room.
- Fixed a traceback dealing with attempting to dump compressible containers such as dressers and suitcases into bags, which do not compress.
- Fixed an oops with salvage upgrades. Disregard any information you previously gained from it.
- A couple of dresses have been added to the dressy time store on New Netherlands.
- Changed a bit of pebble text when you find a pebble. Nice catch.
- A couple of dressy items have been added to Natasha's shopping center, men's section.
- cufflinks and another type of dress shoe have been added to Omo's on Oria, yes dress shoe. haha.
- Fixed an issue that didn't allow creature descriptions to show up.
- Enemy ship enmity should be fixed now. Let us know if you have further issues.
- You now need to enter the passcode on a Dataslate if the password is set, before you disable the password authorization.
- If you're the head of the HPA, you no longer need to be holding the dataslate to edit the file on it.
- A few more useful commands have been added to that help file.
- You can no longer REPAIR a pebble sifting net while it's in the water (you're actively using it). Nice catch.
- Hopping on and off bikes has got a text change.
- If you are inside the bank and type the word voucher, you will see the current prices for the vouchers.
- Looking at a Glider without handlebar grips will no longer say 0 is covering the handlebar grips. Sorry about that.
- Plots of land in the housing developments will now indicate as to whether or not they have been sold.
- A new furniture store has been added to Gonrah, on Carobey street. Note, don't forget to remove your weapons.
- If you do not type DOZE you will now idle out of the WHO command after one hour. This is now the same time that you will start showing as DOZING when someone sees you in the room with them. Previously, you would show as idle in a room after 1 hour, and the WHO command would remove you after 2 hours.
- You will no longer get a traceback when REFILLing your fruit dispenser.
- You can not PUT empty cups and plates/bowls etc back onto a food tray. Easier to put it all on there and toss it away.
- The communicating help file has been updated.
- The price of showers has been reduced due to the addition of bathtubs which can be filled with bubbles.
- Fixed a traceback that would happen if you failed to put a period or quote at the end of a door close message.
- You can uh, make keys in starship stores now. It no longer says that you're not in the store when you are.
- Fixed a screwy exit in the Camp Ground.
- USING a spacesuit bag will now put the hand-held galactic map into the bag if you're wearing one. USING the bag again, will make you wear it if one is in the bag.
- The group ground combat mission has got a temporary readjustment in light of being overhauled in the coming weeks. We have decided to do it this way for now so as not to hamper others while changes are taking place.
- If you go to RETURN from a mine and your cart is not in the room with you, you will now be prompted with a yes or no asking if you wish to board the shuttle.
- Fixed a traceback you could sometimes get when killing creatures.
- You now will see who is on a stretcher that someone is dragging behind them.
- Some changes have been made to the jungle ground missions. These include point limitations and bonus points. The sign has also been updated.
- MAKE has been added as an alias for the CREATE command in starship stores. You can no longer sit at the yes or no prompt to MAKE/CREATE a new key, leave the shop, and say yes to get your key anyways. The shop workers don't have that long of arms.
- The character start area has got a description update to denote where you will need to visit first upon entering the cavern hub.
- You can correctly DETACH handlebar covers from Glider Bikes.
- Fixed a traceback that could happen if you ordered an item, and when it asked if you wanted the item to be delivered to a ship. If you hit ABORT then inserted your wallet again, it would throw a traceback.
- Fixed a possible traceback when landing and you've got a target set.
- Fixed an issue with showers.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't display ambiance messages in some house rooms.
- You can no longer put a gun belt into a backpack, or pockets.
- A target will now be cleared when your ship lands.
- Two more areas have been added into the stone path atmospheric testing activity.
- Sam's general supplies now has classic cola and its counter has been renamed to include the cash register for more inserting options.
- Undershirts are now in Man on The Moon.
- Boxer briefs and jeans have been added into Natasha's Shopping center, men's section.
- Jeans have been added to Man On The Moon for men.
- To close out our menswear changes for the day, Natasha's shopping center now has wingtipped shoes.
- The Luna mall has got a description fix and a statue placed somewhere in its aisles.
- Players now take precedent in the match order for the whisper command.
- The eyeroll social has been updated.
- Fixed a couple of descriptions on the defense outpost.
- Messages for someone in the room with you removing his or her phone from a case are a lot less wordy.
- Fixed COUNTing containers.
- The mining and spacesuit help files have got minor tweaks.
- Kissing someone who is wearing a space suit helmet has got a little wording change.
- The Poplar Road housing plots have been added into the Poplar atmospheric testing assignment. This is due to a change in how we set up housing.
- Randre Park and the Oria Town square have been added into their respective street missions for atmospheric testing.
- Fixed a snafu with roundtime and the WRESTLE command.
- Converted our description system into a new format. This results in slightly faster read times, which means descriptions will load quicker when you look in a room, walk into a room, or look at any objects. The time change isn't groundbreaking, but can be at most about 0.1 second faster under heavy load. The previous system would take between 0.01, and 0.1 second, and the new one hasn't gone over 0.001 seconds. Hope you enjoy all the information!
- Fixed a few slight issues with items descriptions being cleared. This only happened on a few objects such as Phones, Glider Bikes, and One other random object that doesn't matter to you yet. You likely have never seen the impact of this, but it was there. This was carried over from our old description system. More information in the previous change.
- Fixed a traceback when looking at ground creatures.
- A specific piece of text was changed with dataslates by request.
- There is an electronic bulletin board where people can post messages in various categories. This is not your typical message board as you cannot reply to messages on it. Thus, if you are sending a message that requires feedback from others, inform them of the best way to get hold of you. We hope people will think to check the bulletins from time to time. This is located in the courtyard, off the Kapteynia Beta Landing Zone. We may place others in various areas if suggested.
- Version 1.2 of the VIP soundpack is here. There are several updates to this one, including many new sounds and a read me file.
- You can no longer connect a mining tube to your bore or cart unless you're down in a mining room.
- The @team command has been updated to reflect events.
- You can now correctly unload a bore from your cart even if there is another in the room with you, so long you're not in a mine. That still applies.
- Fixed a couple of issues with food trays.
- Fixed a typo with counting containers. Also, for a food tray you must type COUNT <ITEM NAME> ON <TRAY> and for all other containers you should use IN or INSIDE.
- The COUNT command for packages now works like normal containers. Why it didn't in the first place, we may never know.
- The purging policy was updated to reflect a recent purge change we just made.
- Swim trunks now exist in the men's section of the bamboo clothing store on Kizak.
- A pizza error was fixed at the pizza place on Luna.
- Body suits with color, material, type, and designs have been added to Natasha's shopping center, women's section.
- Added clubber kill notices into the Tactical channel after a ground quest. They will only notify if a specific number of Chipper-Clubbers aren't killed in the quest. Please consider this as the added security added to quests yesterday, December 13th, 2020.
- Ground missions have had the adjustments as dictated IC. The sign was also updated in the mission depot.
- A limited supply of borer repair patches are now being sold in the mining store.
- A description edit was done and ambiance messages were added to the tropical diner.
- The ordering items text has been changed in shops.
- Because I'm in a good mood, placing an order with all food items will now put the items on a tray, not just in a shopping bag.
- You can now enable LOOK-O option 4. This will give you a notice when someone LOOKs at your character. This comes disabled by default.
- Fixed an issue with purchasing items at Maggie's diner. Note, if you are unable to purchase food and drink items in one order, please report as it should work. Thanks.
- You may now type SAYTO <PERSON> <MESSAGE> over `<PERSON> or -<PERSON>.
- You can now WHISPER <PERSON> <MESSAGE> as well as ]<PERSON> <MESSAGE>.
- CHUG is now an alias of DRAIN for drink items.
- You can now NEX/NEXT and PREV/PREVIOUS to go to the next/previous page in a book. The book should be open, and you should be holding one, or have one on the floor/ground in the room with you.
- You can now LABEL your healing tanks, and fixed the LABEL command so it works better with matching.
- You can now look at a package and see who sent it.
- Fixed an issue with wearing bermuda shorts over under garments. If you have an issue with these, let us know.
- Key cards from hotels and Bungalows now purge out completely when you vacate, or are vacated from a hotel.
- The points command now only shows your point values two passed the decimal. The information center has also been updated.
- Made the output when looking at ammunition boxes read the ammunition inside of it much better.
- Sector 11 now has flight control.
- Tropical Dining now has a dish bin for your trash items.
- Fixed an issue with talking to the scientist.
- Fixed a slight bug with ship enmity that would make it fail to update its target.
- Fixed a traceback that could happen when watering a plant inside of a pot or vase.
- Added a boat load more room names into the automatic approval system for house room names.
- A headshake social has been added.
- A nudge social has been added.
- The treasury office description was fixed to indicate that a computer is in it.
- Fixed a third person message on a thing of importance.
- Starship AI (KIOHN) ship targeting has been overhauled. Before would choose a random ship in the sector, and would do a random every few minutes to change targets. This was annoying because the ships would randomly bounce between targets. Now, they work off of ENMITY (just like ground creatures). If there is a few ships in the sector and none of them have shot at the AI ship, it will choose a random ship. However, if both ships have shot the KIOHN, it will pick the ship that's hitting the most with the strongest weapons. Cannons are the strongest, then torps, phasers, and lastly rail guns. If another ship over takes the previously hardest hitting ship, the KIOHN will switch its target to the new hardest hitting ship.
- You can no longer pick up mining shuttles.
- A cooldown line has been added to the tank poison mixture.
- Atmospheric testing will end once you reach a set point level. This is in preparation for another activity in the works.
- ITEM-O 2 is now a thing. If you type COUNT SOCK IN <CONTAINER NAME> It will show a yes or no prompt, asking if you wish to view all the item names that were matched to. It comes disabled by default.
- The travel help file has received a pretty good update, to fill in some lore and further explain a few things.
- Lift times at the research station have been vastly reduced. Also, platform times have received a slight adjustment.
- By popular request, pineapple juice, along with many new drink options are now available at Pizza Heaven.
- Atmospheric scanning has been overhauled and is safe to turn in missions again. The help file will be updated soon but basically it's more of a science activity now and will have changes as you gain points in the science category.
- The atmospheric testing help file has been updated to reflect the recent changes.
- Poison mixture's points were changed to align with the poison dart points.
- The Kizak section of the treasury computer has been updated to reflect the changes there. For those who don't know, this computer can be viewed in the treasury office located in the Oria government center.
- The housing help file has got an update with an important note about doors. Also, an economy blurb that may assist you.
- A religion help file has been added for those who wish to RP it.
- The tops with design and skirts with design options at Nancy's boutique have been altered. This will not affect previously purchased items. A couple new designs were added, including leopard print.
- Fixed a bug that made the mining scanner say there were more minerals in the room if two minerals shared the same depth. Normally this doesn't happen, but it can.
- You can now clip the fancy card holders to your belt.
- You can now water a plant or tree while it's in the vase or pot.
- You can no longer hear channel messages until your phone is powered all of the way on. You also can not send messages over General or Tactical until it's powered completely on.
- Renamed an option under SPELLCHECK OPTIONS.
- You can no longer text yourself.
- Hotel key cards now work with the new card holders.
- If you have a wallet item clipped to a waist item you can now INSERT it without removing it to pay. This accounts for doors at hotels, as well.
- All showers in the bungalows have been filled with body wash and conditioner. The sinks have also been filled with hand soap. Sorry we forgot to do this.
- The spellchecker will no longer wreck formatting for books.
- Starting with all mines after this change, all of your mineral names will be correctly capitalized.
- Shipwrecks will now all have at least two items on them, if they generate after this change.
- OPTIONS GENERAL 3 will now remind you about every 30 minutes if you have unread announcements or changes. It comes disabled by default.
- You can now SHOW <ITEM> to <TARGET> (as long as TARGET is a person). You do not need to be holding the item, as you're directing their attention.
- Fixed a bug that didn't set ownership of all your mining equipment away from you if it was in a cart that was forgot inside of a mine.
- Fixed a traceback when adding a passworded door in a house if there was only one exit out of the room you were adding the door on the outside of.
- Door names for houses may now be 60 characters, and you can end open/close messages in a quote now.
- Fixed two description issues and a food deduction issue with the RoboChef.
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to get around the limitations of not being able to buy certain items in the same order. Mainly if they can't fit in a bag, go on the cash registers, etc.
- Fixed an oops that didn't let you put plants and the such in your vase/pots.
- The MISSIONS command will now tell you information about ground quests you're working on, or how many you've done and have left for the day. It will also tell you how many creatures you've killed, and how many you need to kill total. As a bonus, it'll tell you how long you've been working on your quest. Lastly, the output has been sorted alphabetically by mission name.
- You can now use the ALIAS VAC for VACUUM on mining carts.
- When looking at a mining cart the total number of minerals and how many the cart can hold total are now on a different line. Before it showed all the mineral names, then the amount in the cart and the total. This is two different lines, helps when you have 20/30 minerals in the cart.
- You can now type L*OOK IN <CONTAINER NAME>. Why anyone wanted this as it's more code for L <CONTAINER NAME> I have no idea. Enjoy!
- Edits were done to the jungle train station to point people in the right direction for various missions. The description in the room leading to the ground missions depot was also updated to indicate there is a gate there. Note, typing door will still work.
- A little more clarity has been given to receiving the bonuses for filling a mining cart.
- You can no longer start your borer while vacuuming.
- Fixed a traceback if you type BUY in a shop without giving any arguments, and the shop has no items for sale.
- @team has been updated to reflect things.
- Pizza Heaven has had its drinks menu revamped. Enjoy.
- We have re-added our password link to the website and hopefully something that will help our emails not go into spam.
- An oddity with recovery tools was fixed. Those with improved and enhanced tools should see another time change. If you don't, let us know please.
- The policies player conduct and deleting have been updated in order to clarify a few things.
- Fixed some door descriptions on the first floor of the Drake Hotel.
- Fixed an error when disassembling a chassis from a shipwreck.
- Prices of cannon and torpedo ammunition have been cut in half.
- Fixed a bug that could happen if you haven't finished shooting an asteroid with the grappling gun, and tried entering the ship.
- The help file entitled communicating, has been updated.
- Creatures will no longer create in ground quest rooms.
- Fixed a grammatical error when disassembling a shipwreck.
- Fixed an issue with selling recovery tools back to the shop.
- A lower-level recovery hammer and metal cutter have been added for those around 300 productivity points. It will be a 65 second set of tools verses the 70 that the basic gives you. A few more of these will get added as we work to bridge some of the upgrade gaps.
- Fixed a massive bug that was allowing poison darts to do way more damage than they should've. A dart will add damage 6 different times per shot. On the first damage round it it will add a random value based off that dart damage, then plus the random base damage value for the gun. Each time after it should only add the dart damage random value, however, the first time it was adding just the dart damage, and the 5 times after it was adding the dart plus gun base damage. Just a quick explanation!
- There are now eight cargo upgrades to facilitate some lower point purchases for those who wish to have them. The higher your productivity points are though, the farther the spread between upgrades.
- There are now eight hammers and eight cutters in the recovery tools store. Same premise for those who want more upgrades a bit earlier in the game.
- We have added a couple salvage speed upgrades and adjusted the salvage points needed for them.
- Fixed a typo with the Rabbit in the jungles description.
- If you go to reload and the ship doesn't have enough ammunition to reload with for a weapon type, or all weapons, it will no longer say no weapons require reloading at this time. It will now say... There is no ammunition to reload with. Well, something like that anyways.
- The damage the chipper-clubber's can take has been lowered, but they are still tougher than the rest of the jungle creatures you are accustomed to killing.
- Fixed some strangeness with entitling books. If you've previously entitled yours, the title has been cleared. Go a head and do it again. Thanks!
- Fixed custom emote strings when your character wakes up. Note, this does not work if you're told *** Reconnecting to port ***.
- Lengthened the time it takes one to daydream due to non activity.
- The damage dealt by the torpedoes of an enemy ship has been adjusted. Hopefully this will fix one shot destruction's, unless you don't repair.
- As you go onto college drive, there is a lost and found room. We have this because some items are not meant to fit inside packages. If you have an item that will fit inside a package, mail is the best way.
- Fixed the dataslate descriptions. Let us know if yours is weird.
- Fixed the rental prices on bungalows. They are luxurious after all.
- The Haven Coffee Shop has received a bit of a makeover.
- A new help file containing useful commands has been added.
- The action that the Chipper-clubber was using to repair other creatures is no longer a repair action. Sorry.
- A door has been added to Maggie's diner.
- The go exit help file has been updated to reflect that you can type go door to enter, if the go exit has a door.
- The economy help file has been updated with some information on wallets and a trend we'd like to see ended. This is transferring large sums of money to the new pilots rather than encouraging them to work for things. We don't want to have to restrict things further so please try to watch this.
- Help Planets, Moons and Space Stations has received some updates.
- Fixed an exit issue with the voyager.
- Fixed a slight bug with the weapon hit tracking system.
- Combat ships have got another boost in cash and points as we hopefully end the balance work for now.
- Enemy combat ship payouts have got another boost in cash and points as we hopefully end the balance work for now. Sorry about that, have to love cats.
- A wording error was fixed in the HPA applicants news item.
- Mail delivery cash and points has gained a little boost.
- The donation webpage was updated.
- Sam's general store has a new tray of subs.
- The ground combat basics help file has been updated to reflect how assisted kills with sprays and tanks work.
- The yes no prompt was removed from completing an atmospheric mission.
- A new creature has been added to the jungle.
- Way-finder signs are now in position on New Netherlands. Feedback is welcome on all signs and their usefulness. Enjoy!
- Fixed a typo with the new ground creature in the jungles name.
- Thanks to a nice RP conversation, the Kiohn help file has been updated.
- Updated the match list for containers when putting things into them. It was previously: What you're holding, belts etc, what you're wearing, and finally the room you're in. It is now: What you're holding, what you're wearing, the room you're in, and finally belts and the such. Meaning, PUT ORANGE IN BACKPACK will check what you're wearing before your belt when searching for the backpack. If you find you hate the new order, let us know and we can revert it.
- The trash cans at Maggies diner and Natasha's Fancy Foods have been renamed to indicate that you are not throwing fancy dishes in the trash.
- By popular demand, way-finder signs have been posted on Gonrah. Expect more signage soon.
- Fixed a traceback when entering keywords when SORTING a container or yourself, and there were multiple matches.
- Fixed a quote issue and capitalization issue with something on Research Station. Nice catch.
- Fixed putting paste on tooth brushes.
- Did some cleanup of the INSERT command for cash registers in preparation of an upcoming new item.
- Kizak Bay's landing strip description was updated to indicate the shops in the area.
- There is now a gate at the ground mission depot.
- You hopefully cannot own more than the allotted number of healing spray cans now.
- The diversion system no longer has a panic attack if something is across the sector from you, but thinks it's at your coordinates, however, the coordinates you're really trying to go to are in a new sector.
- A new tip has been added. This is, knock <direction> will allow you to knock on a door if there is one and it is open.
- Chocolate frosted donuts are now a thing at the kizak bakery.
- Whenever someone gets, is given, or anything that makes a healing spray can go into one of your hands, ownership will be transferred to the person receiving it. We have changed ownership of all healing cans that were located on a person in some capacity. If you have one that can not be back-traced to your player object as of this change, just get it and it will be owned by you. This should help with events and people are trying to assist others.
- Fixed the 4 periods at the end of the message when you read a sign, if you have automatic sign reading enabled.
- We have converted all existing signs into a new system. If you notice anything funny, please let us know.
- Auto reading of signs has been enabled for new characters by default.
- Fixed an issue with blowing smoke rings on smokeable products.
- Signs now show up on their own line in rooms, so that they do not get grouped into a rooms misc contents, preventing NEWBIES from seeing them.
- If you enable WAKEUP-O 3, you will be alerted if there has been any new news headlines posted.
- If you lock onto a Kiohn, or normal shipwreck with weapons, it no longer says that it's locking on "a a Kiohn shipwreck", or "a a shipwreck".
- A few capitalization issues have been fixed in the Pizza Heaven.
- All the commands that previously worked while in roundtime once again work while in roundtime.
- Fixed a room on Kizak Bay that should have been outdoors.
- The LOOK command now properly says if someone is sitting AT a booth, not on it.
- Fixed the trashy formatting for labels with containers.
- People will no longer get stuck sitting on a seat object if they were moved, or moved unexpectedly.
- Likely fixed a bug that kept a positive value in the unread category for news readers when you looked at them. This would happen if you viewed the headline under its category, not the unread option (6) in the menu.
- Fixed the description of the Kowoti, and all existing ones have been updated.
- Mining shuttles will no longer take you out of communications range.
- The bungalow advert correctly identifies as a bungalow over general adverts.
- Fixed it so commands would really be blocked by roundtime.
- We've added the last 20 days of changes, and last 30 announcements to our website.
- You may now add/remove your phone number from the main directory after the fact. Locate your nearest phone settings, and look for directory.
- You can now use the PLUG alias to charge your phone.
- Looking at a phone will indicate if it's charging.
- Your age, and birthday now show up in the INFO command.
- You will now properly age each year.
- Accents and ansi have been added to the SHOUT/YELL command (its the same command). You can also customize the ANSI color, under ANSI options. Cleaned up text for people hearing you in adjacent rooms.
- If at a beach or rooms that you can swim in, such as a few rooms in the stream, you can push others in the water. In some circumstances.
- Maggie's Famous Diner now serves additional meals.
- Fixed a double color issue with a garment in the casual lady.
- You can no longer bolt food.
- Fixed a traceback if you were in roundtime and sent the game just a backslash.
- Fixed a bug if you used the RIGHT BRACE to whisper, and not the bracket.
- Fixed the name of the tropical mai tai. Most likely.
- The WEAPONS command in weapons rooms now sorts the output (which weapons it says first) by the amount of weapons that type has. 3 Phasers will show before 1 cannon. Before it was in alphabetical order, no more.
- Fixed an issue that would allow ammunition to go into the negative under the AMMO command if two weapons rooms fired at the same time.
- Fixed case issues with some socials.
- Fixed a possible issue with the Farold Medical Transport ship.
- Fixed placing someone on stretchers. Normally you can't place someone on something if they're connected, or haven't been idle for 2 minutes. Stretchers are the exemption.
- The pharmacy at Science HQ now has a trashcan.
- Did some performance improvements to the exit system.
- Fixed it so that the spellchecker doesn't assume you're going to want to use the word, if it only has one suggestion. It now returns the menu with suggestions, and other options such as correct, submit for use in the main dictionary, etc.
- The nonpilot character help file has been updated, with a bit more explanation.
- Fixed an issue that was causing tables and nightstands to be hidden. Let us know if you don't see a table in your room.
- Fixed an option on backpacks from Arvion.
- Fixed an edgecase that set shipwrecks coordinates to 0, 0, 0.
- The * navigation and aiming help file has received an update.
- The movement and firing rate have been lowered on the two fighters and destroyer that current players have done combat with.
- The movement and firing rate have been lowered on the two fighters and frigate enemy ships that current players have done combat with.
- Fixed the sofa in the ship that has them.
- Some of the phaser's damage points have been reduced, while some of the rails have been increased. This is some, not all.
- Diverting is now a thing. Simply put, if you and another ship are heading for the same coords, one will be diverted. This should help with some of the combat issues people have had.
- A new player tip was added. This is, when in a shop, type POINTS ME, to view your personal points.
- You can now type GO train to enter/board one.
- INFO now works while in roundtime.
- Hey, things go unnoticed for a while. The temp ban system with the account system now correctly works again after a few changes 2 weeks back.
- Fixed a caps issue with the smile social.
- Fixed a phone case naming issue in Dancer's Electronics.
- Rayford's speedster has a sector counter now. Just because we forgot to do that earlier.
- Moved the lightyear notice chime, and travel drive out of hardware, and into software in the systems report.
- You can now set a custom ansi color for emotes.
- Starship stop sound has been changed to The engine's sound decreases as the starship comes to a stop. It used to be, the engine's sound decreases as the starship begins deceleration. Yes, soundpacks will be broken until we or you fix it.
- HELP RANDOM no longer tracebacks.
- You can no longer repair a sifter a bunch of times real quick before your roundtime kicks in.
- Finally found the reason you could get through character creation without setting a default hand. You can't hide any more!
- You now may clip one can of Arxlon-7 to a gun/weapon belt.
- The DASH key for talking directly to someone is no longer blocked by roundtime.
- Added a description to a door on the voyager.
- The local artifacts have gained a slight point increase as we continue balancing work.
- Added the platform command and its use to the flashing sign in the cavern hub. Hopefully this will be of more help.
- The @team command was updated to indicate upcoming events.
- Help Riphenol has just been added, enjoy!
- Edited sections of poll text on the sifters. Also removed some but not all text that you see when other players are folding and unfolding the sifters. While we like the realism text, we understand it can get rather spammy given the popularity of this activity. We also probably broke somebody's soundpacks, sorry.
- PA messages are now properly colored with ansi, which respects your say messages.
- Added SPELLCHECK-O 7, which will enable or disable the spellchecker for text messages. Also fixed a broken ansi flag for what is now option 8, under SPELLCHECK-O.
- Renamed Oria KB Space Train Station to Oria STN Hub.
- Fixed adding the 'S to the end of a matched name to change it to say, Tracy Wade's with emoting.
- Fixed a traceback with viewing a message thread that had exactly 100 messages in it, and you said NO to the prompt.
- You can once again sign a letter from post offices. You will see the names by reading it, or looking at it.
- You can no longer use the shuttle drive to go to invalid coordinates.
- If a mining bore explodes, you're tubes will no longer be stuck connected it, if there was one connected to it at time of explosion.
- Fixed some phone messages showing to the room even know they shouldn't.
- Rayford's rental ships now have a small sofa in them.
- Adjusted some back end code when disassembling shipwrecks to squeeze a little more performance.
- The most recent message thread that you've texted, or that has texted you will now be at the top from newest to oldest, under the messaging application. If you notice any oddities, please let us know!
- If you have over 100 text messages in a thread, saying no to viewing all of them will only show the last 100 messages.
- Calling a distress under SRC while in uncharted, will print a message on tactical. You can only do this every 10 minutes or so, but will not tell you distance. You also must be within a distance of the nearest sector, which we will not tell you. This still requires looking around, but should help some.
- Typos have been corrected. Phone.set and salvage.set are being updated to reflect these fixes for the VIP soundpack.
- You can now type TEXT <CONTACT NAME> and you will be put in a prompt for your message. It doesn't put in you in the thread with them, and you must be already holding the phone in one of your hands first. Oh, and the person must be in your contacts already.
- Fixed an issue that wouldn't show shipwreck chunks if that's all that was in the storage room. This is with the LOOK command while in the storage room.
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow you to put a period, comma, or any other form of punctuation after a match with the - in emotes.
- Added a bunch more commands you can do while unconscious.
- Fixed a bug that didn't have the healing tank set to its first compartment, creating a traceback with any of the commands until you typed SET TANK.
- OOCly messages now contain ANSI, and you can customize the color under ANSI-O 2.
- If you go to sit at a booth, it will now say you sit at a booth, not you sit on a booth.
- Fixed a wearing issue with blouses from the formal store.
- OOC, BUG, and TYPO are no longer blocked by roundtime.
- If someone is sleeping, they now have no way to escape from a WRESTLE action.
- Fixed a description issue with sifters.
- You will no longer continue to sift if you've fallen a sleep.
- General/tactical now work if it's in a case which is clipped to a belt.
- If a train is taking you from one place on a planet to another location on the same planet, the train will not take you out of communications range. If however, you are going to another planet, it will go out of communications range still.
- You can now do -my.bike (or anything that belongs to you) to match to the object owned by you in emoting. If you notice anything strange cropping up in result of this change, please let us know.
- The long range scanner is now available at 200 battle points.
- Robo showers will now correctly remove smells when you use the automatic side or using the MENU command. Note, you must have body wash in the dispenser for this to work.
- Updated the text of your scent when toilet water splashes on you. The scent will also now expire a little quicker now.
- Typing swim in a pool or beach will give you a bland swim text. RP it if you want more flavor.
- Fixed issues with erecting tents.
- Fixed an issue with healer tank operators not being paid for ground missions.
- You can now repair your sifter via resourcefulness in the jungle. This also means they take a slightly higher rate of damage. One good turn deserves another.
- You can now return to the main screen on your phone under banking.
- Fixed messages, and the lack of a description for the leather boots at the leather shop. If yours isn't correct, let us know.
- Fixed an issue with help Starship Combat.
- Fixed a traceback at Beverage Units when trying to refill the dispenser for that location.
- Closed a loophole with buying/selling donation vouchers.
- Cleaned up the long string of numbers after the decimal.
- Uh, appending to the last change, that's when transferring shipwrecks.
- Help Family And Friends has been updated in line with the recent announcement on the matter.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the ship you're in to hit itself with weapons if there was lag for a split second server side.
- You can no longer sift while riding a glider or any other form of mountable.
- Fixed a typo with one of the clerk messages in shops, they change their message if you're buying a train ticket, and their say messages are now colored in ansi.
- Fixed a few unquoted say messages with the Scientist, and adjusted ansi with his messages.
- Fixed the death messages for ground creatures.
- You now require at least one free hand to SLAP.
- Garah stream locations are now public places with the people locators.
- Added a distress signal to the SRC panel in ships. For roleplay, you will now hear.
- I am so bad at this today. You will now hear a message on Tactical saying which ship sent it, and what sector their located in.
- You can now clip phone cases to belts.
- Ansi has been added to the damage command. 30% and less is green, 31 to 69 is yellow, and 70 and up is red. Minor, moderate, and critical.
- WEARing a phone will now found the case clipped to belts. As for the other issues, we're working on them.
- Updated the distracted idle message to daydreaming to prevent confusion with the same message when a player is in a menu.
- You should be able to hear General/Tactical messages when the phone is in a case clipped to a belt. Thanks for helping wreck!
- You can no longer SPOOL a grappling gun that doesn't have lines loaded.
- SHUTTLE with invalid coordinates, or no coordinates at all will say charged and ready if charged, or charging and the time remaining until its charged.
- You can now type OUTLETS in a room that has outlets to see how many are occupied VS how many are available.
- Skirts will no longer eat things and act as if they have pockets, when they don't.
- Viewing a category such as entertainment will remove all unread articles from it now, because you've read them. You no longer have to use it click unread and get tit to clear that way.
- Wow sorry, get it to clear that way. Please don't come for our blood.
- Looking at a washer or dryer will now inform you of its contents if the door is open.
- You can no longer start walking a direction, get hit by the movement delay, then enter a ship, enter the ship, and magically get moved to the room you first started walking to. You're not Superman.
- Trains will no longer rudely unload someone from a stretcher if they're on one.
- Fixed the letter S missing on SCIENCE under the POINTS command in shops.
- Fixed floppy hats at the Jacket's Hatter store. Also fixed a typo on Rayford's docking bay.
- We have begun making some point adjustments. So far, it's the pebbles that have been worked on. This is to be considered a retcon, meaning the changes are not IC. It is a good thing to say that pebbles are nice for a few points and payout as you progress.
- Adjusted salvaging points slightly. This respects the same rules as pebble sifting.
- Combat points have got a slight boost. Let us know if you still see issues. Keep in mind though, we pay points by ship class and are not throwing hard to kill ships at you all yet. This is due to your upgrade status. It's a little OOC but we want to ensure that people have time to get a foot in the door before we go heavier on the space combat. Thank you.
- Maybe helped text message thread history from spamming you out. If you send a message or add the number to your contacts through the thread, it will not re-loop every message. Now only the REFRESH does that, and when you first open the thread. Hope this helps until we can implement pages into text history.
- The bank will now purchase more vouchers.
- You can no longer remove spacesuits while on your shuttle ride, ending up in a mine without a spacesuit on.
- Fixed a bug with phone ansi options adopting the settings of the person texting you, not yours.
- SHIP-O 9 is now a thing. It will stop your ship from transporting into a garage when you power down. Helpful for mail delivery.
- You can no longer SIGN a dataslate if there isn't a file open, or any text written down.
- Help character descriptions just got a few updates to try to address the most common issues we find and add a missing command.
- A tip for using the info ach command has been added to the info command.
- Kiohn creatures killed has been changed to enemy creatures killed in the info achievements command.
- A description change was made to sort people being logically able to ride their bikes up to the Oria train stations.
- You can no longer return one of Rayford's rental ships if someone is still inside of it.
- Checks you get from researching artifacts now properly generate a check number.
- Fixed it so you see things such as pillows, blankets, etc when they're on couches, chairs, sofas, and you look at them. Also opened them up so you can put stuffed animals on them, because who doesn't like sleeping with their favorite stuffed animal?
- The artifacting help file has received a helpful update.
- The artifact hunting help file has received a helpful update.
- Portal GM units that go in spacesuit bags will now be warn by you when you USE the bag.
- Updated a description on Arvion Moon to indicate there is indeed a post office there. Thanks to the player who couldn't find it.
- You can no longer board a train if you have a phone in your hands which is charging.
- The mining mission section of the MISSIONS command now explains how many missions you've completed/how many you have left to be inline with atmospheric and pebble sifting missions.
- Fixed a bug that didn't correctly add up the amount of artifacts you researched into your achievements. Take a look and see if yours is wildly wrong, if so, please send a report saying what you think yours should be if you can. This will make it easier on us. Thanks!
- Fixed a capitalization snapoo with emoting. If you did: "emote busts out in laughter", it would capitalize the B in busts, even if you didn't capitalize it. This problem has been rectified.
- The swing where a lot of people go sifting has been bolted. Please keep in mind we will not be doing this with a bunch of stuff.
- Fixed an issue when locating keys on a keyring.
- Fixed the description of the informational center.
- There is now a new setting under phone settings. This option will allow you to remove your phone number from the main screen (when you first USE it).
- If you have the before setting disabled (so you don't see the number) there is now an option under settings in your phone to show your number, which out enabling the setting, using your phone, and then disabling it again. That's frustrating.
- You can now use BOARD as an alias to enter a ship from outside, if that's what helps you smile at the end of the day.
- Fixed the garage on Luna.
- The TIME and DATE commands have been updated to take in account you may be holding a phone.
- The tidbits help file has been updated to reflect the Zombie attack on Oria.
- Added customizable ansi coloring to phone notifications.
- Direct say messages now respect your normal say ansi options.
- Space jet packs are now sold at the space suit store on New Netherlands.
- Improved the reliability of the speaker phone toggle a little.
- After rethinking our stance, the Randre Park is no longer a part of the Randre Drive atmospheric mission.
- Fixed the room description at Foxy's Games.
- Made a few changes that fixed a pretty heavy lag spike if multiple people started connecting at the same time. This boosted connection speeds all around.
- Fixed an obscure bug that you could hit when traversing through sectors. Three of you hit it, and it likely made your travel drives fail.
- Likely fixed an issue with the game of balls never ending if only two people were playing, and one got ejected.
- Fixed some issues with blazer's in Natasha's shopping center.
- Fixed an issue when locking or unlocking ships on a key ring.
- The points command in shops have received some updates: The word POINTS now shows up after Science, and special point categories such as Ground Combat, etc also are displayed now.
- The death help file has received a small update.
- You can no longer say something directly to someone when they're walking out of the room.
- Fixed a bug that didn't remove artifacts from your container after you researched it. Everyone that had researched, but still had artifacts in their container, no longer will.
- When you return one of Rayford's rental starships, any items left behind will not be able to be retrieved.
- Fixed a traceback when you direct say to an object that isn't a player.
- When getting helped at the hospital, you will no longer be unconscious after they help you.
- You can now use @LAG while in roundtime.
- Added PROFILE and @TEAM to allowed commands while in roundtime.
- Fixed a typo in the notice you get after submitting your description.
- Using a shovel now requires two free hands.
- The starship combat file has been updated to reflect the payment announcement.
- Fixed an issue when entering ships from space.
- The new character description has been updated with a family note.
- Fixed a Rayford's ship return oopsie.
- Creatures may seem a little more fierce if you try and take them on with more than one group.
- To append to the last change (sorry I'm tired), this means more than one group while both groups are on a quest.
- Help on Salvage and Recovery has received a slight update.
- Fixed another minor thing with help Salvage and Recovery.
- Don't use atmospheric terminals for a moment!
- You can once again use atmospheric terminals. You will also no longer get the same atmospheric mission twice in one day any more.
- Fixed a traceback with phones when they're on speaker, and improved the reliability of speaker a little.
- When you submit your description, you will now be given a line of text notifying you that it's been submitted to the staff for review.
- Fixed some descriptions and missing cash register issues on Gonrah.
- You can no longer clap unless both your hands are free. You can not snap, fist, twirl, or shove unless one hand is free.
- Fixed the title of oxygen tanks at Rayford's Abode.
- Added a message when you LOOK while on the platform.
- You can now type look stream while at the Garah Stream.
- You now get a confirmation prompt when renting rooms.
- A few notes have been added to the starship combat help file.
- You can now review your staff messages before sending them. This is with the STAFF command.
- Ammunition boxes will no longer end up in salvage containers.
- CREW, CREWB, CW, and CWB (all one command) now works with roundtime.
- You can now SUPPORT while you have roundtime.
- If you enable option 4 under gag-o, you will now get a total count of people in the room when you use the PEOPLE command.
- You can now type PEOPLE COUNT to see just the total number of people in the room with you. This includes yourself, where the before change, does not.
- A new creature has been added to the jungle. Some of the creature actions have also been adjusted.
- Fixed a traceback when you were destroyed while moving.
- Fixed an issue that didn't let you see help files on the website.
- Fixed a typo in the jet packs sold on Rayford's. If yours has an extra period at the end of the description, please let us know. Some have been fixed, though.
- Updated the yes or no text with the PROFILE command slightly.
- Fixed a traceback when you ungroup someone from the menu, but they've already left your group. Also fixed an issue with wrestling creatures.
- You can no longer do anything with your phone until it's fully powered on.
- The @team command got a little update.
- If a phone number is no longer valid, texts just bounce.
- Fixed a few issues with phones.
- Our website has been update with more information on the donation process.
- The soundpack files mining.set and atmospheric testing.set were updated due to typo fixes breaking sounds.
- Fixed bikini bottoms in the Skimpy Time shop.
- The first couple of rooms in the jungle stream can be used for swimming. Though it's probably shallow.
- Fixed the C, X, and A keys for alternate navigation.
- As an addendum, that's for navigation while in space, spacewalking.
- Fixed the strange output you get if you assign an atmospheric mission and end it without doing anything.
- Connections with phones will now be severed when one of the phones go out of communications range.
- Individual sector daily living help files have been added. The where are you from file was tweaked to reflect these. Remember, these are generalizations, be creative and most of all, have fun.
- Daily living in sector B help file has been updated to reflect food shortages. Thanks for that discussion.
- Yet another update for sector B's daily living file. This is to share more secondary career options. Thanks again for the discussion.
- You can now holster squirt guns.
- Fixed a traceback when ending a game of balls.
- Fixed a traceback if you try and holster when you're not holding a weapon or squirt gun.
- Fixed a bug that let the 5 minute charge boosters put the starships charge more than it should.
- Fixed a traceback with the WRESTLE command.
- Cash refunds now go to the card you used to pay with.
- You can now type OOC TOGGLE to enable/disable room OOC communication.
- The STAFF command now accepts up to 500 characters.
- You now own your salvage containers.
- If you have part of your payment going directly to savings, you will now get a message like the following: "You receive 47.50 dollars, and 2.50 dollars has been auto deposited into your savings account.". Hope this helps the confusion.
- You no longer yell on the PA and general/tactical if you input just numbers. Also fixed what the yell message when you yell something over a PA and you see yourself doing it. It's no longer third person.
- We have added two new daily cavern living help files. These give some history of what went on down there over the years. Take liberties, be creative, and enjoy.
- Sam's General Store now has chocolate bars.
- Fixed a typo in mining text that will break some soundpacks. Sorry and we'll fix it as quick as we can.
- By popular request, the pebble finding text of another player's net has been shortened.
- You can now CLIP ammunition clips to gun belts. This is literally the most suggested thing in the game.
- Fixed a traceback you could run into when removing items from a cash register.
- Typing REMOVE PHONE FROM <CASE NAME> doesn't just remove the case, typing REMOVE FROM <CASE NAME> no longer just removes the case, and if the case is empty, typing anything like REMOVE PHONE FROM <CASE NAME> OR REMOVE FROM <CASE NAME> no longer just removes the case. All kinds of strangeness.
- You can no longer text while you're out of communications range.
- Ship ammunition prices have been vastly reduced, like really major reductions.
- We've fixed some clothing that should not be see through in shops. If you have an item, send a report or buy a new one. These shops are the casual lady and dressy time.
- Fixed a bug that would incorrectly remove an object from clothing pockets, resulting in strange items sometimes showing up.
- The DUMP command on drinks has been renamed to SPILL.
- Added the DUMP alias back to drinks.
- Fixed the DUMP command for transferring one containers contents to another container. Sorry this took forever.
- Fixed a bug that didn't change anything of yours left in a mine away from your ownership when you leave it behind.
- Fixed an issue with the remove message in the leather boots from the leather duds shop.
- Fixed an issue with matching.
- You can now whisper, and directly say something to someone while you have roundtime.
- Fixed a traceback when trying to empty something that didn't have support for all that jazz.
- After much typing, a few moments of thinking, 3 seconds of pondering, and 2 seconds lost in my own thoughts, tracebacks when checking checks are no longer.
- When using a spacesuit bag to remove your spacesuit now counts your jet pack. If anything crashes, please let us know.
- The policy Overview has been updated with less harsh text. The policy player conduct has been updated for clarity of IC verses OOC use of phones, which was announced the other day.
- Ease up on the OOC. As we keep saying, it's necessary sometimes but not lengthy conversations. Thank you.
- Set a timer on OOC messages in a room. If you've sent 5 or more in under 5 minutes, you will not be able to use it.
- There is now a sign that begs you to read it in the ground mission depot.
- Fixed an issue that didn't let you clip anything to belts.
- Fixed a bug that allowed joints and other objects that you can smoke to smolder out 500 times.
- Fixed a typo with the people locator devices.
- Cleaned up the notices when a staff member replies to a support.
- Fixed an oops that would erase all pages in your book if you closed it.
- You can no longer mount a Glider if you're not outdoors.
- Informational signs have been placed in all reactor stores.
- Fixed a traceback with the people locator.
- Fixed squirt guns.
- Randre Park is now apart of the Randre Drive atmospheric testing mission.
- It now takes trains abut 3 times as long to get to the station.
- You can no longer start a mining mission with tubing attached to your mining cart. You can no longer connect, or disconnect tubing from a mining cart, or borer, that you do not own.
- When smokable items smolder out, they will no longer be left in your hands, just waiting for that object number to be repopulated, putting a stray item in your hands. You also can no longer put them in containers, or pockets if they're lit.
- Sector 7 trading post's repair shop should no longer be lazy.
- Ship-O 8 will now enable/disable a confirmation prompt for FBN transit to the sector you entered.
- When you miss a train, all tickets for said train are destroyed. Hopefully this will eliminate some confusion.
- This will make some happy, and maybe a few sad. You can only remove items that belong to you from cash registers, or anything you use the INSERT command on.
- You can now use the POINTS command with roundtime.
- Help Getting Started just got a couple of minor updates.
- Prices have been altered in the Shopping Center on Drake Road.
- Kapteynia Beta's landing zone has been renamed.
- Added better support for custom accents. You will also notice that people from sector C will now have Drawl on general and tactical, not just accent.
- Flight control scanner prices have been vastly reduced.
- Fixed a traceback if you tried to shuttle to a set of coordinates, and before you got there another object entered the exact coordinates. Also fixed a traceback that would happen if you were landing, but your ship was destroyed mid landing.
- You can correctly remove wallets, containers, phone cases, and other such clothing that can store things inside of it.
- The @team command has got an update. This is to reflect the event time changes. It has been extended due to the holiday.
- Fixed an issue with shovel repairs.
- Updated the text when you type STOP and the ship is launching, landing, and traveling through an FBN transit.
- Fixed a traceback that would happen if you were in a yes or no prompt and got disconnected.
- There is now a shop where you can buy things you might need for artifacting by the ship rentals shop at Rayford's.
- The signs in the jungle now give directions both to the stream and the train station.
- You can now type DISMOUNT on its own and dismount from whatever you're riding.
- A new policy has been added with regards to naming.
- Fixed a number of issues with atmospheric research. It will correctly handle when you're done with a mission, it will no longer make a room so you can't scan it any more if you're moved from the room mid scan, and it will no longer give you the cash and points for that room anyways.
- Fixed a manliness shirt issue with muscle shirts in Natasha's Shopping Center.
- Renamed Debris Scanner to the correct Shipwreck Scanner in the SYSTEMS command, under the heading for sensors.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to request another loan from the loan office after you payed your first one off. They aren't that nice.
- Fixed a typo when you're in the room with someone and they check their mail.
- Because Glider bikes are faster than people, you can no longer group someone that is riding a bike, and you can no longer join someones group with the FOLLOW command if you're riding a Glider.
- You can once again END a game of darts.
- The @bugs feature has been updated to reflect some ground combat mission work.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't make people stand up when you got up, if they were sitting on you.
- Fixed a typo and wording with bikes charging fully.
- A math error was sorted for the research center shipwreck payout. It should work as intended now.
- You may now sell back your gun belts at the Oria armor shop, for a portion of its original cost.
- Space cakes are now rather larger, if still small.
- There is now a reactor store at the research center.
- A few text changes were made to glider bikes.
- Mail boxes have been removed from post offices for the time being to avoid further confusion.
- The shiny new post office on New Netherlands has been torn down and replaced with an even shinier, newer one, close to the landing zone.
- The information center in Oria has been re-described to reflect the fact that it is, in fact, open for business.
- Fixed a traceback that could sometimes happen when talking over channels such as tactical, general, and the PA. Also fixed it so that if you performed a social into the PA system you would hear yourself.
- Fixed an option on the Lingerie world store.
- Fixed a number of issues with the RENT system in hotel lobbies.
- Added a note to the mining help file that borers will start when full, but they will not move or, obviously, collect any more minerals.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to transfer your storage room more than once at a time.
- Made one sign in the jungle slightly clearer, and you can now also read them in addition to looking at them.
- You can no longer pick up a sifter that does not belong to you.
- If you've donated and you receive your vouchers, you will now be notified if you're connected.
- Fixed a traceback when getting a failed match when docking a glider.
- You can no longer fold up a pebble sifter that isn't assigned to you, resulting in you still being allowed to get a sifter that doesn't belong to you.
- Fixed a traceback if you end a call after the person that you were talking to already ended it. This would happen if you were in the menu to end the call.
- There is an issue with coming out of doze. The @bugs file has been updated concerning it. Probably avoid dozing until given the go ahead.
- We believe the issue where shipwrecks were named shipwreck instead of a shipwreck have been fixed. Let us know if you spot one named wrong. Thanks.
- Fixed a traceback when using DUMP/AND/OR EMPTY <DRINK ON <PERSON>.
- Fixed a traceback that would happen if you destroyed a ship and had the show component hit listings on.
- Fixed another traceback when a starship is destroyed.
- Fixed a very awkward bug that put shipwrecks in your rescue capsule if you blow up.
- Fixed a bug that left you dozing when it shouldn't.
- I'm looking at you person that lost his/her ship... Recycled that random shipwreck that was on that landing pad. Also fixed a bug that said the call ended, but started making the call anyways.
- You can now use the commands command and (X) while you have roundtime.
- Added some more, hopefully useful, information to the Getting Started help file.
- Ground combat quests is now a help file. It will be listed with the activity files.
- Fixed typos and rearranged some wording with the points command.
- Fixed a traceback when killing ground creatures.
- The go exits help file has been updated to indicate a helpful method of knowing if there is an actual exit in the area.
- Fixed so you can dock gliders once again with my.glider, 2.glider, etc.
- Fixed a typo when you call an invalid number.
- You can no longer pick up shipwrecks.
- Fixed a traceback when renting a hotel.
- Prices of the beverage machines has been vastly reduced. The refill price also was changed.
- Updated the mining help file to show the process of linking your scanner to your borer.
- Fixed a typo when peering out while traveling via FBN.
- Sure, you can now type BUG and TYPO which will alias to the REPORT command.
- You can no longer put a clothes item inside of itself.
- Using the automated section of showers will no longer traceback.
- The north end of Burkley Drive will now count towards the atmospheric mission that deals with Burkley Drive.
- Fixed the typo of multiple in the HELP command when more than one match was found with your input, and fixed another typo in the INFO command.
- The donations to the game help file has been updated with the correct web address.
- If you add a number to a blocked list, you will no longer get text messages or phone calls from that number.
- Fixed an issue that didn't allow you to see everything that you've disassembled in your storage room if you didn't have ship-o 1 enabled. If you think your stuff had vanished before, and sent a report, well this is that bug that finally got fixed! Sorry.
- Fixed a traceback when you finish an item you were eating or drinking that was on a table.
- Fixed a wear message issue with rings purchased from Luna.
- Fixed a traceback when changing the password for the file manager on a dataslate.
- Fixed an issue with space cakes.
- Fixed a couple of room descriptions. Thanks for the reports.
- Fixed a traceback when Attaching a GPS chip to a glider.
- You can no longer put something on a chair if you know, the item you matched to is, well the item you want to put on something.
- You can no longer mount a glider while you're holding it.
- Some typos were sorted in the trains, yes sounds are likely going to break.
- Fixed a traceback when transferring debris, PEERING in starship control rooms, and DUMPing a container into another container.
- If you had issues paying back your loan, that issue has been corrected.
- If you manually add a contact to your contacts, and not through the message thread with the person, and you had an unread message, it now updates the unread messages flag, and doesn't leave a ghost unread message.
- If you were going to ungroup someone, but were sitting in the menu or at the yes or no prompt, and they left your group before you could finish it, it will no longer traceback.
- If you're in the middle of salvaging a shipwreck, but someone else gets it, it will no longer traceback.
- Fixed a traceback when lighting a cigarette.
- Fixed another traceback when refilling snack bins at Sam's General Store.
- The description at the cavern hub was changed. Hopefully it will be easier to understand the platform business now.
- If you're moving to an item, then when you reach it it's no longer there, you will no longer get a traceback.
- The atmospheric scanner time has got a small adjustment.
- The fancy food restaurant now has a trash bin.
- The X alias has been added back to the COMMANDS command.
- Added the A Alias into the EMOTE command.
- The system that moves you back to your last location after you finish your description in the description Aisle has been fixed. Sorry.
- Fixed a typo in the name of the crystal ball that you can buy.
- Fixed a typo when exiting the FBN travel system.
- When going through FBN, or any other form of transportation that removes your ship from a sector, it will now say your ship must be in a sector to scan, not that you're not in space. Nice catch.
- Updated the notice when deactivating a debit card or credit card. This action can not be done, and can take up to 2 days to get a knew one in the mail. You are not able to get one faster, so really only do this if you've lost yours.
- You can no longer put bags inside of themselves.
- Fixed a bug that broke reactor cores. If you didn't end up getting yours, you have been refunded for them.
- Edited some items in the women's section of Natasha's Shopping Center, thanks for the supports.
- You can no longer buy two train tickets at a time. Also fixed a typo in one of the pebble sifting messages.
- Fixed a typo when assigning a pebble mission.
- Fixed a typo when your pebble sifter collects a pebble.
- If you forget where to take your mail crate, you can now look at it to find out.
- FBN while not in space, says that you should be in a sector first.
- Recently reported typos with sifters and shops have been cleared away. Thanks much!
- Fixed a traceback when trying to EAT OR DRINK from an object that doesn't support it.
- Fixed a traceback when talking to a scientist.
- If you drop a shopping bag that is empty, it now gets trashed. Please do this with any you may see that are sitting around. Thanks!
- Disabled the traffic system for now.
- People that haven't picked a name yet, no longer show up in WHO.
- If you're in the description room and changed your mind about writing one, you can now type ABORT.
- Fixed a traceback when you transfer if there is a reactor in your storage room.
- Fixed a traceback if you type SYSTEMS in a room that can't do repairs, or isn't the control room.
- Fixed a bug that let you deliver a mail crate at the same post office you requested from. To the person that reported this loophole, thank you.
- Fixed a small typo in the INFO command when it tells you the number of hours you've been connected.
- Adjusted the line under INFO to bring more clarity to the fact you have no donation vouchers, and can't really request an item.
- Fixed a traceback with the spellchecker.
- Fixed a bug that put the 425,000, from your loan into your savings, and checkings if you had auto deposit turned on. Thank you to the person that found this, and for the few that abused this, you were put back into debt the full amount. No one, should've payed off their debt completely yet.
- Fixed an issue that let people see stuff over your phone that shouldn't. Also fixed a traceback that would happen if you started leaving a voicemail with someone, then the person you were calling answered.
- Both containers must be open if you wish to DUMP/EMPTY one into another one.
- Fixed a traceback with the REFILL command in Farold Vineyard, and Sam's General Store.
- Fixed an issue in the soundpack and the update is on the website. This is a small error fix update. Socials was the only file that needed fixing.
- Fixed a descriptionless shop, thanks for the heads up there.
Scroll to top